Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,801 to 10,815 of 35480
-
11-08-18 03:32 #24680Senior Member

Posts: 373Great drive
Woke up alil early took a drive before work. Drove down obt saw but nothing I really wanted figure try again another time stop by a gas station near walmart before head in was approached by a older black female had to be late 50 early 60 and ask for a ride down street honesty thought that's what she wanted and said yes on the way she ask me if I date gave her a look and was like yeah but only had 15 bones cause I really didn't want her said shell do it for 10 bones. Hey I'm never one to flack on a good deal so why not. Get to her appt. Told me to pull around the back and go to sleep. Gave me top notch BBBJ for my dream honestly I was surprised took time paid attention and did this thing with her tounge while dt made me unload in about 10 mins woke up and couldn't even figure it out. Standing ovation hands down. LOL.
Hey who knew had to ask for digits afterwards said played it kool and said she doesn't have a phone but if I really wanted it I would come find her. LOL don't know me well on to the next one I guess. But if I find her agian ill repeat for sure.
-
11-07-18 14:50 #24679Regular Member

Posts: 14Should have tried.
I saw her, talked to her but didn't continue. Darn it. Will have to next time.
Originally Posted by Caputh
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-18 09:20 #24678Banned Member

Posts: 43Liz
Just saw her on idrive after returning from vacation. Gained weight. I first saw her as SW so posting here, but she is advertizing as Kaci on STG. Still as bubbly as ever. She said I was her first fuck in 10 months.
-
11-07-18 08:21 #24677Senior Member

Posts: 73That's her
Thank you!! That is exactly who I was talking about.
Originally Posted by Caputh
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-18 23:46 #24676Senior Member

Posts: 205Salinas awesome and super talkative. Make sure you mention something about her wearing the same shirt for days as a conversation starter she loves that.
Originally Posted by FrankOb65
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-18 22:39 #24675Senior Member

Posts: 73Petite Latina
Keep seeing the same small, 20-25 yr old Latina girl, down by WM and on the side street. Very cute and from afar, still a bit cute up close. Very smiley. Anyone ever had any dream about her? Don't know a name, so I can't really search the forum. Thanks!
-
11-06-18 21:02 #24674Senior Member

Posts: 368Mariah
Saw a good amount of girls walking in the old quad including nikki with a nice beautiful looking ass who I dated a couple days for great session outdoors. I saw star, becca, spanish liz, and a few others but hands though the most beautiful sexiest girl I Saw tonight was Mariah all around 8 sucks I couldn't do nothing tonight. I think Mariah is top 5 prettiest girl I ever met on the trail. Most girls have to do something to get a rise out of me like talk sexy or take off clothes but for Mariah I just have to look at her for my 2nd brain to express interest. A couple of weeks ago I saw her even tho I had a bad date with her the first time I couldn't resist for a second chance that she offered me. She did a better job this time and was willing to go whatever place available so I fucked her outdoors because I don't have a car yet. She was down to do what I wanted and didn't complain once. She made me bust big time but luckily I pulled out on time to get it on the ground instead on her. I will repeat with her another time.
-
11-06-18 16:46 #24673Senior Member

Posts: 328Autumn
She was locked up for a little while. I was out by the numbered streets early Monday, and I thought I saw someone who resembled her, but because I was looking for someone specific that night, and because I didn't think she was released yet, I kept strolling. Later that day I checked online to see if she was released and sure enough she had been, but I'm not sure what day she was let go. So it's possible that she's back out there, but it could've been someone else. But I'll definitely keep an eye out now.
Originally Posted by Smielyswim
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-18 12:23 #24672Senior Member

Posts: 364I've enjoyed my last couple of sessions with Lauren. She is trying to raise rates those so you better hurry while the gettin is still cheap.
Originally Posted by Dongr
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-18 10:38 #24671Senior Member

Posts: 115Good Gigi time
Had a dream where I drove out to a house and lean lanky Gigi met me and took me behind the house to a room. She's all of 5'9 she says and quite a friendly cooperative trooper. She sang into the mic quite well and when it was time to move on to other activities, the dim TV lighting had me a bit lost trying to find the right slot LOL. We eventually figured it out. Overall a good pleasant dream.
-
11-06-18 00:41 #24670Senior Member

Posts: 1266Re: Tragedy of Erros
I like hearing bad stories more than hearing good ones!
Originally Posted by MongerBro
[View Original Post]
Murphy's Law abounds!
-
11-05-18 23:03 #24669Banned Member

Posts: 242Frankie aka Ivy
Haven't heard that name in a while but that experience sounds exactly like her. She used to get talked about a lot on this forum I'd say about a year ago and just about all bad. What you got was a shitty attitude and bad performance but I've heard a lot worse about this one, such as pulling a dude's keys out of the ignition and tossing them down a sewer cage. Never have and never would go there, seems all she's got going for her are big soft tits (atleast at that time) but not worth the drama they come with. For all you newer guys DO NOT pickup Frankie aka Ivy she is bad news. I'm not in town now but I keep reading the trail is dry so if she's the only one out there self service is a better option.
Originally Posted by MongerBro
[View Original Post]
TMC.
-
11-05-18 22:56 #24668Senior Member

Posts: 205Also dumbass Bree is out there and can't keep a phone.
Picked her up by Sunoco. Awesome bb PSE with Bree tried to get her a phone but she decided to spend it all on candy even after she had more than enough for a phone and candy she just bought more candy, incredible. But anyways here is a recent pic but be careful she turns into a not so nice girl very fast.
-
11-05-18 22:46 #24667Senior Member

Posts: 205It's not completely dead out there I've seen
Kangaroo hanging out there by the waffle house. I've done a few dates with her before she is an excellent bbj artist and I know she is really popular with allot of older gentleman. She is all around great company and shares a room and phone with Mariam. So I'll write her a good review since it's dead out there.
-
11-05-18 21:46 #24666Senior Member

Posts: 180Tragedy of errors
So I just had a horrible dream and while it's mostly her fault I have to take some of the blame. Admittedly while I'm not the most seasoned monger I've mongered enough I shouldn't have let a lot of these things happen so I'm posting this with the hopes others can learn from my mistakes.
The first was even picking her up. I had driven from all the way from south of the 528 to the numbers during peak evening rush hour and I hadn't seen any prospects so out of frustration and a bit of desperation I picked up the first thing I saw. She didn't look as good near the car as she did from far, but being pressed for time and having a bad headache I let her in. She was on the tall side of average height for a chick, two toned blonde hair a bit if a gut and an average face at best. Said her name is FRANKY.
Quotes me 40 Mario's but quickly accepts 20 without any discussion of details. When we get to my spot she insist on the loot upfront. Thinking I could stop her from dashing I totally forgot about the real reason you never give upfront. The loss of motivation to do a good job.
So she goes to put the marios in her bag and pulls out a cover. What? I forgot about those. I object but she insist, and what recourse do I have as she's got bread. So about 5 minutes in to a very lackluster performance and the rush and complaining starts. What did she expect with the cover and shit skills. So at this point she upsells it to BB for 9 more Mario's. My headache is splitting so I agree. Then she bust out with the but no CIM. As if this nightmare couldn't get worse just wait it does. So after a few minutes she is rushing and complaining and just wanting it to be over I have to take things into my own hands while she rubs the boys (begrudgingly).
Finally it's over. On the ride back she is still being rude and the most unfriendly person I've ever met complete with feet on my dashboard. (Older vehicle but still). Also in an accusatory tone she asked me why junior was producing so much "discharge" as she put it. Acting as if she had never heard of pre-C before and insinuating I must have some something. (I don't) What a B*.
A lof if this could gave been avoided had I followed "the rules" and not acted from a place of desperation. Rememberer if you're not having luck finding anything decent that Rosie Palmer and her 5 sisters is always an option because if you choose the wrong SW you might be calling her anyway and might as well save your loot for someone worthwhile.
And wouldn't you know as soon as I dropped her off I saw a couple of real lookers but I was out of time and spent.














Reply With Quote





