Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,741 to 28,755 of 30325
-
11-06-18 19:05 #1585Senior Member

Posts: 293Riley's friend
No, I saw her. No mention of friend.
Originally Posted by JethRotheRed
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-18 14:46 #1584Senior Member

Posts: 129Friend?
Did she bring her blonde friend with her this time?
Originally Posted by Riidii
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-18 14:27 #1583Senior Member

Posts: 27I just searched the board but Alyssa brought back no results.
Originally Posted by Banger12
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-18 11:55 #1582Senior Member

Posts: 258Go see her, you'll have a real interesting visit. OR you could READ THE BOARD.
Originally Posted by SwiftCreek
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-18 11:02 #1581Senior Member

Posts: 1710Sorry to hear that. I saw hear about a year ago in the Raleigh area, and she was low cost and open to everything. I hate when they start thinking they're up-scale and charging a ton.
Originally Posted by LookOut4
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-18 10:44 #1580Senior Member

Posts: 719First post?
Sounds like a shill job.
Originally Posted by Projohn
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-18 10:07 #1579Senior Member

Posts: 46Awesome
Thanks for the info!
Originally Posted by SwiftCreek
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-18 07:38 #1578Senior Member

Posts: 1301I've given this advice on the Raleigh board before. Go online or find a local company that will make I'd badges. Not a license or state I'd card but an I'd badge. Have them put your picture, a name of your choice, a job title and the name of a large local company. When you get to the room show that to the provider. There's never a reason to show your license, especially since she won't be showing you hers and generally they just want to verify the name you gave the person booking the appointment matches.
Originally Posted by RodneyWrc8
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-18 04:41 #1577Regular Member

Posts: 1Amber off Carowinds
Very hot blonde right off Carowinds. Definitely worth the drive. Accurate pics, would come back for sure.
Originally Posted by SkippyPop
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-18 01:12 #1576Regular Member

Posts: 21Jewels
I went to visit this one this evening. Was nice enough looked okay. I did get a release just wasn't happy that when she was being a little toothy she suggested that for an extra couple jacksons I could have FS. I was like What? You couldn't tell me that before. She says I don't give details on the phone. What about when you asked for the paper 5 minutes ago? I would not repeat or recommend.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...g/641307060692
-
11-05-18 19:00 #1575Senior Member

Posts: 157Pineville. South Charlotte
Gents. Any good ladies in this area for out or in? Links? Damage?
-
11-05-18 18:36 #1574Senior Member

Posts: 27I would also like to know about this one. Has anyone TOFTT? Incall? Damage? Discreet locale?
Originally Posted by Kobe27
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-18 18:33 #1573Senior Member

Posts: 27Marie
It was 80 for QV.
Originally Posted by LadiesLove
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-18 12:29 #1572Senior Member

Posts: 46Marie
Thanks for the review. If you can, provide a damage report for the time spent?
Originally Posted by SwiftCreek
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-18 10:11 #1571Senior Member

Posts: 179Damage?
What did that cost you?
Originally Posted by SwiftCreek
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





