Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,471 to 28,485 of 37366
-
11-06-18 20:15 #8896Senior Member

Posts: 889Good thought it was me
No money nor anything to get her to lose the cover. She is pretty and was very nice to me. I am glad she changes.
Originally Posted by AST233
[View Original Post]
Reason I never went back.
-
11-06-18 19:20 #8895Senior Member

Posts: 242When I saw her this summer, it was also all covered. Glad she is more flexible now.
Originally Posted by RichmondPhoto
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-18 18:55 #8894Senior Member

Posts: 889Treasure taking BBBJCIM
Damn you are good. She won't do it last time I was there. That's a while back. Must need money bad. Everything was covered.
Originally Posted by JohnnyHead
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-18 17:56 #8893Regular Member

Posts: 3General Update
Long time lurker, decided I should start to participate since I've TOFTT multiple times with both positive and negative outcomes. Generally:
LJS: Visited once 3 weeks ago. Similar experience to other reports. Greeted and go upstairs for 30. $ . 40 for the full experience. Was pleasant didn't feel rushed but nothing spectacular.
Blue: after hearing all the lulu talk I visited. Didn't get Lulu because some schmoe was in there loudly asking for Lulu. I ended up overhearing him in the next room hinting at what he wanted. He was either new to to the hobby or Uncle. What an idiot. My servicer, I forgot her name unfortunately, did provide after some prompting but it was underwhelming. Would not go back.
GF: My favorite place, been twice, K both times. Lots of teasing and no rush finish. Definitely will be back.
Also have an UTR place up north that has no reviews and similar experience to GF but way better parking (I hate GFs parking in front of everyone). Happy to share via PM if anyone wants more info.
-
11-06-18 17:54 #8892Senior Member

Posts: 3424Thanks. She looks pretty hot. I'm seeing she's hiding that belly, soooo baby damage?
Originally Posted by JayOfX2
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-18 17:54 #8891Senior Member

Posts: 1775what do you mean? Is your report from May / June?
Originally Posted by DocDanner
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-18 17:49 #8890Senior Member

Posts: 149Whaaaaaat? She told me it was just baby damage. I want to say this was in like May / June.
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-18 17:21 #8889Senior Member

Posts: 1775Is she showing / still pregnant? When she first appeared on the scene she was supposedly 2-3 months along.
Originally Posted by JohnnyHead
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-18 15:56 #8888Senior Member

Posts: 232Is that Tiffany?
She resembles someone I seen a few times. Went by tiffany. Could be wrong. If its the sane girl, I'd love to see her again.
Originally Posted by JayOfX2
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-18 15:51 #8887Senior Member

Posts: 438Treasure today
Toftt today and saw Treasure from Adult Look.
Great BBBJCIM and swallower! In my opinion, she looked better in person than in her ad.
Also, EVERYTHING is on the menu!
-
11-06-18 10:09 #8886Senior Member

Posts: 34Gauging interest
I've been seeing this girl when I travel to DC. She's a great time. Very into it and loves Greek. I'm talking to her about coming down to RVA. Seeking to gauge interest. She's cut her rates from 5 Benjamin's to 3. 50, but Greek is extra. And she can really take and give an energetic session well.
-
11-06-18 09:08 #8885Senior Member

Posts: 271Tried last weekend
But couldn't make it happen. Let me know if you do b / c I'm curious.
Originally Posted by JohnnyHead
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-18 08:35 #8884Senior Member

Posts: 4380853
Anyone seen the one with the last 4 digits endng in 0853.
-
11-05-18 19:47 #8883Senior Member

Posts: 653Journee
Can anyone give some info on her menu, skills, and rates? PM is fine.
Thanks,
JDBoy.
Originally Posted by DocDanner
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-18 18:26 #8882Senior Member

Posts: 166Ashley 2
Ashley W is on vacation at Henrico West.
Originally Posted by CavalierHoo
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




