Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 773 of 888 FirstFirst ... 273 673 723 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 823 873 ... LastLast
Results 11,581 to 11,595 of 13308
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1728

    Alexxxis Christi

    Had an amazing date with Alexxxis Christi. Full GFE experience. A few hoops to jump through as the vetting process takes place, but no more than other VIP Providers. Upscale location in Greenville. Door opens and almost took my breath away. Ms. Alexis is stunningly beautiful, very well spoken and has an inviting demeanor that eases the first date tensions. The now retired Griff has been replaced as my ATF. She is still in Greenville till tomorrow, so I urge those Gentlemen that appreciate the finer things in life to try and book an appointment.

    http://alexxxischristigfe.weebly.com

  2. #1727

    She is Not

    Quote Originally Posted by Gumpy1989  [View Original Post]
    Was she GFE friendly? Allow kissing?
    I think she advertises that she is, but definitely isn't. She said that BBBJ was on the table for a little extra. Depending how much extra I might take her up on it next time, because like I said I really enjoyed the CBJ she gave. She also said that DATY is allowed if your get the hhr or hr, but with the odor I'm glad I passed.

    RM.

  3. #1726

    Kami J

    Quote Originally Posted by Professor55  [View Original Post]
    I rarely have the resources to enjoy time with the Eros ladies, but this week I took the plunge and had a great visit with Kami J. The pictures on Eros do not do her justice. In my opinion she's really quite pretty. Before confirming the appointment I asked for a face picture. She was not comfortable with that but she came highly recommended by other reviewers on this site so I confirmed. And was glad I did.

    5' 3".

    Normal body.

    Natural 34 c's.

    Long, dark hair.

    Natural kitty.

    A few tasteful tats.

    Be sure to check her Eros page. She only works certain days.

    In-call location is a very nice apartment complex and her apartment is sqeaky clean. I neither saw nor smelled indications of smoke or critters. Kami met me at the door in a little black dress and I was immediately drawn to her pretty face. Wish I had a picture of it We fooled around on the bed for a few minutes, kissing was lips only, then I moved down for some DATY. Then we switched places. High quality BBBJ skills. There was a full-length mirror in the room so we moved in front of it and I got to watch her blow me in the mirror. So hot. Moved back to the bed for some more fooling around.

    ............Repeat? Hell, yeah!
    I normally don't like to piggyback another persons review, but this is spot on to my encounter. So I will give this review a +1.

    Enjoyed her company.

  4. #1725

    Rosie Palms.

    Quote Originally Posted by SCanyon4321  [View Original Post]
    Somebody touched a raw nerve it would appear.

    SCanyon.
    This is a direct quote from one of your previous posts: "After two divorces and the providers we have to deal with I'm dating Rosie Palm and it's getting really old. " Perhaps you should save your pennies for an Eros level provider. Otherwise get used to the scams and fake pictures. I will continue drinking the top shelf offerings and hunting for the occasional diamond in the rough.

  5. #1724
    Quote Originally Posted by ABC1721  [View Original Post]
    Hello Everyone,

    I have seen Aurbree in the past. RunningMan is dead on it with his report. She is not GFE! I can also confirm that she has a slight odor coming from her kitty.

    Stay safe all!

    Thanks,
    ABC
    I was just curious as the last time I messaged Aubrey she said she allowed kissing and was GFE.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...n/896934150057

    I'm curious if anyone has seen her? Looks like she could be a lot of fun.

  6. #1723

    Butt hurt?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bohicax2  [View Original Post]
    What and who I spend my $$$ on is my business. I don't criticize people for paying for ugly overweight or anorexic women. To get Our time, they have to be at least as attractive as my wife and most importantly my wife has to be attracted to them.
    Somebody touched a raw nerve it would appear.

    SCanyon.

  7. #1722

    Just a touch of ego

    Quote Originally Posted by Zauriel  [View Original Post]
    From her site:

    "This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to see someone like myself in person. It is very rare for men to get the chance to meet with women from the internet such as myself. Please remember this is a privilege. ".

    Just leaving this here.
    Sounds like she's a legend in her own mind, like a Hillary Clinton of the porn world.

    SCanyon.

  8. #1721

    Aubree

    Quote Originally Posted by Gumpy1989  [View Original Post]
    Was she GFE friendly? Allow kissing?
    Hello Everyone,

    I have seen Aurbree in the past. RunningMan is dead on it with his report. She is not GFE! I can also confirm that she has a slight odor coming from her kitty.

    Stay safe all!

    Thanks,
    ABC

  9. #1720
    Quote Originally Posted by RunningMan3325  [View Original Post]
    Saw Aubree tonight.

    Very cute spinner type girl. Has a little bit of baby damage but still petite. We chatted for a bit before the festivities began. She's a very down to Earth girl. Everything was covered, but honestly the CBJ was pretty good. It was short, but it had some effort behind it which I appreciate. We then went to standing doggy. She put in some effort to push back against and had some sexy moans. Switched to mish where I finished. The only negative thing I have to say was a slight odor started to linger during the act. It wasn't as bad as some I've encountered. I politely let her know about it, and she thanked me for the honesty and said she would do better to clean up nicely before any visit. I do recommend and will see her again.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...y/581619916235

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/234337935595

    RM.
    Was she GFE friendly? Allow kissing?

  10. #1719

    Aubree The Cute Spinner

    Saw Aubree tonight.

    Very cute spinner type girl. Has a little bit of baby damage but still petite. We chatted for a bit before the festivities began. She's a very down to Earth girl. Everything was covered, but honestly the CBJ was pretty good. It was short, but it had some effort behind it which I appreciate. We then went to standing doggy. She put in some effort to push back against and had some sexy moans. Switched to mish where I finished. The only negative thing I have to say was a slight odor started to linger during the act. It wasn't as bad as some I've encountered. I politely let her know about it, and she thanked me for the honesty and said she would do better to clean up nicely before any visit. I do recommend and will see her again.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...y/581619916235

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/234337935595

    RM.

  11. #1718

    Harley

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...y/565725217141

    I recently met Harley for the first time. I've contacted her in the past but this time was the first time she responded. As others have said, she has an awesome body. She's a bit secretive, which I understand. I'm fairly certain she was using a voice changer when she picked up the phone. She doesn't give an address. She'll tell you to go somewhere and then directs you to her place from there. $$ for an hour, though I was at her place for slightly longer than an hour. She does not seem to be a clock watcher. Others have mentioned that she gives BBBJ but when I met her she said everything is covered. She said she would be willing to do BBBJ for an upcharge, I declined. She'll do pretty much any position you want. I did not ask about Greek. Overall I had a good time with her, I wish she did BBBJ without the upcharge. I might repeat, but I'll likely stick to SA for now.

  12. #1717
    Quote Originally Posted by JustMikey  [View Original Post]
    I'm in. As long as the woman is reasonably attractive.
    I'm in too with what JustMikey said.

  13. #1716

    It's never legit

    Quote Originally Posted by VincentSpies  [View Original Post]
    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...n/060015881898

    Is a new ad of hers. She's using a new 7746 number now. Sent her a text just to see what she would say. She says first-timers put the donation in an envelope and in a bucket on her front porch. She told me her name was Shayle.

    I can't imagine this is legit.
    That's usually a scam. Bucket, mailbox, or anything else is usually a scam. High school end escorts may ask you to put donations in an envelope. But as far as anyone else goes they are just grabbing your donations and running.

  14. #1715
    Quote Originally Posted by VinnyMason  [View Original Post]
    I had contacted her via text. She didn't mention anything about donations in a mailbox. She said she was in Anderson exit 19-B area. I decided to take the plunge since my UTR has left Greenville. Drove 45 minutes was in communication and then road silence.

    So a failed attempt. And thanks for your input.
    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...n/060015881898

    Is a new ad of hers. She's using a new 7746 number now. Sent her a text just to see what she would say. She says first-timers put the donation in an envelope and in a bucket on her front porch. She told me her name was Shayle.

    I can't imagine this is legit.

  15. #1714
    Quote Originally Posted by Bohicax2  [View Original Post]
    What and who I spend my $$$ on is my business. I don't criticize people for paying for ugly overweight or anorexic women. To get Our time, they have to be at least as attractive as my wife and most importantly my wife has to be attracted to them.
    I think they may have just been making a general statement since her website is worded like she may be a stuck-up, overrated *****. I took one look at the page, chuckled, and closed it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape