Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5139
    Quote Originally Posted by Lars36  [View Original Post]
    To include an arrest record pic? LOL.
    Seen her once not worth the effort and bf hangs around. Way better options for the value.

  2. #5138
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1353

    Also

    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFawks  [View Original Post]
    Used real name and everything, makes me wonder if it's a pissed off ex trolling LOL.
    Has an Ad on the G'ville STG, different phone number by one digit.

  3. #5137
    Quote Originally Posted by Lars36  [View Original Post]
    To include an arrest record pic? LOL.
    Used real name and everything, makes me wonder if it's a pissed off ex trolling LOL.

  4. #5136
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2131
    Quote Originally Posted by Grapp150  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one. Recall her from a while ago but can't place a past name to search.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...t/055894088685

    Thanks.
    Hooterville SWan Melissa.

  5. #5135
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1353

    Nice of her

    Quote Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX  [View Original Post]
    To include an arrest record pic? LOL.

  6. #5134
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBigHead  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker looking for info.

    Anyone pull the trigger on this.

    https://skipthegames.com/img/001/541...NDA3OTcxNQ.jpg
    She is all Saint Augustine Road and Loretto Road private residence. She is always very medicated. She lives down the street from me so I know her very well personally I would say stay away.

  7. #5133

    Photos from the. Org

    Quote Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX  [View Original Post]
    I think it is hilarious that she is using pictures from her mugshots.

  8. #5132
    Senior Member


    Posts: 144

    Any Intel

    Seen this one on a few different sites, don't recall anything about her. TIA.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2938099

    Or this one???

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/briyour-dirty-little-secret904/046860212174

  9. #5131

    Does anyone know Sasha from Panama City

    At this ad http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...a/333844293713.

    It looks. Interesting.

  10. #5130

    Juicy Fruit

    Any info on this one. Recall her from a while ago but can't place a past name to search.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...t/055894088685

    Thanks.

  11. #5129
    Quote Originally Posted by LukeCage668  [View Original Post]
    Kim's number is disconnected or she had it changed again, just wondering does anyone has any updated info on her, you can pm Me thanks.
    I'm looking for her also. Any info would be great.

  12. #5128
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxSati  [View Original Post]
    Dreamt about seeing Ashton a few weeks ago. Vivid dream with a few notes:

    - She gained weight. The photo below is the most accurate.

    - Location was not the best, but not horrible.

    - Her boyfriend and kid were outside before and after making it a bit uncomfortable, but not intimidating.

    - BBFS, DATY, LFK and BBFS.

    - We never discussed roses, but I left $. 5 for the hour.

    Overall I enjoyed. Her personality is submissive when.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...n/665557855935
    BBFS? You are brave.

  13. #5127
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFawks  [View Original Post]
    Reached out with no reply, is she the girl in the pic BTW?
    Yes definitely same girl from pix. I'm not saying she is personable or enthusiastic, but damn that kitty is tight.

  14. #5126
    Quote Originally Posted by Rustysh1990  [View Original Post]
    I recently visited this spinner. She has what I would consider the ideal spinner body. Very thin, but not sickly and strung out. Small a cups and a booty that is just barely plump enough. The kitty is super tight. Face is kind of cute too.

    Unfortunately she was a dead fish. It seemed like she is pretty new to this and was shy. I think if she opens up a little and put a little more effort into the session she could be a good provider. Some of you could probably coax a good session out of her. Even if not, the tight kitty is probably worth her modest price of admission for a qv. She seems to be working with Destiny, and I think they are offering doubles. I personally wouldn't go for doubles with these two though.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/jacksonvi...-7676/1/675035
    Reached out with no reply, is she the girl in the pic BTW?

  15. #5125
    Quote Originally Posted by Rustysh1990  [View Original Post]
    I recently visited this spinner. She has what I would consider the ideal spinner body. Very thin, but not sickly and strung out. Small a cups and a booty that is just barely plump enough. The kitty is super tight. Face is kind of cute too.

    Unfortunately she was a dead fish. It seemed like she is pretty new to this and was shy. I think if she opens up a little and put a little more effort into the session she could be a good provider. Some of you could probably coax a good session out of her. Even if not, the tight kitty is probably worth her modest price of admission for a qv. She seems to be working with Destiny, and I think they are offering doubles. I personally wouldn't go for doubles with these two though.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/jacksonvi...-7676/1/675035
    What was the damage?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape