Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 929 of 979 FirstFirst ... 429 829 879 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 ... LastLast
Results 13,921 to 13,935 of 14674
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #754

    Googlooking.

    If anyone knows a lady who sets the donations: "by times popped" ? I guess it's not their interest but would be an interesting experience from my POW. MongerOn.

  2. #753

    You did the right thing as she

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostRider50  [View Original Post]
    Texted her late morning. Sent a greeting and she sends back times and rates. Negotiated a bit, then asked where she was. Rodeway Inn, by Diamond Dolls. Ok, been there before. Asked if I was coming said, on my way, every 2 minutes get a text, and in 10 min she calls. I don't answer. I get to the rodeway, and pull into diamond dolls to check it out. Texted and asked her room #. Crickets. Drove around the rodeway and ran into about 4 bros, and what appeared to be her in the doorway, but heavier, alot heavier. Texted her and let her know I was there, and left.

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...post/27222073/
    Is mostly trouble and frequently in trouble!! Her real first name is Pagona, but she often posts as "Peggy. " Google her 10 digit phone number in quotes (and it'll give you her full name.

  3. #752
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostRider50  [View Original Post]
    Texted her late morning. Sent a greeting and she sends back times and rates. Negotiated a bit, then asked where she was. Rodeway Inn, by Diamond Dolls. Ok, been there before. Asked if I was coming said, on my way, every 2 minutes get a text, and in 10 min she calls. I don't answer. I get to the rodeway, and pull into diamond dolls to check it out. Texted and asked her room #. Crickets. Drove around the rodeway and ran into about 4 bros, and what appeared to be her in the doorway, but heavier, alot heavier. Texted her and let her know I was there, and left.

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...post/27222073/
    From older reports not a good one and if you do wrap it 2 times.

  4. #751

    Not sure about this one

    Texted her late morning. Sent a greeting and she sends back times and rates. Negotiated a bit, then asked where she was. Rodeway Inn, by Diamond Dolls. Ok, been there before. Asked if I was coming said, on my way, every 2 minutes get a text, and in 10 min she calls. I don't answer. I get to the rodeway, and pull into diamond dolls to check it out. Texted and asked her room #. Crickets. Drove around the rodeway and ran into about 4 bros, and what appeared to be her in the doorway, but heavier, alot heavier. Texted her and let her know I was there, and left.

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...post/27222073/

  5. #750
    Quote Originally Posted by RockinHard  [View Original Post]
    I did not enjoy meeting her.
    What was the experience like? Damage?

  6. #749
    Senior Member


    Posts: 601
    Who's good for a cheap, quick BJ around Clearwater / Countryside / Dunedin?

    Thanks.

  7. #748

    CeCe

    Quote Originally Posted by BillHo  [View Original Post]
    Is CeCe hard to get a hold of? I tried texting her several times with out getting an answer. I will keep trying. Maybe later at night? Bill Ho.
    I think she users FB Messenger for everything. Here's her FB.

    https://www.facebook.com/crystals.fonseca

    Send her a Friend Request, she usually accepts then you got her.

  8. #747
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2419

    CeCe

    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianD  [View Original Post]
    Is a GREAT time. Oral skills are 2nd to none. Not as tight below but the girl knows how to blow the horn.

    She takes care of the stick and stones plus will GFE you. Licks and sucks the sack and the valley.

    Seen her on a few occasions and did a double with her and one of her roommates previously.

    Damage is reasonable.

    $ and extras are available for an tips.

    Stay Safe and Monger Happy.

    Mahalo.
    Is CeCe hard to get a hold of? I tried texting her several times with out getting an answer. I will keep trying. Maybe later at night? Bill Ho.

  9. #746
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackberry7  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/#tampa / post /8133244472/27241661/27139357
    I did not enjoy meeting her.

  10. #745

    Comments

    Quote Originally Posted by MeetTheDom  [View Original Post]
    I was texting her to set things up. She directed me to a South side address. Under different circumstances this may not have been a problem, but her ad did say north st. Pete and I didn't like that that was inaccurate so I backed out. I am still intrigued and would be interested from hearing from anyone who pulled the trigger.
    Look at the comments section.

  11. #744
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDippper  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure she's a 5 shop maiden.
    I'm a little slow. What does that mean. I'm ready to try her out. She's been texting me today and my mouth is watering.

  12. #743
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1714
    Quote Originally Posted by CrapShoot  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her 4 times and never had any issues but at anytime any of these girls can flip like a switch. Maybe I've been lucky with her but I will say the last time she did get a little rushy at the end when her phone was ringing and she forgot she had someone else on the way and she thought he was already there. Just not my thing but she's really into anal.
    Is that Chrissy, or Christy or something like that from a while ago, the one with the boyfriend bodyguard?

  13. #742

    5 Shops has been expanding the advertising

    Pretty sure she's a 5 shop maiden.

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackberry7  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/#tampa / post /8133244472/27241661/27139357

  14. #741

    Croatian

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesBrownz  [View Original Post]
    I tried to see her once, she was triple booked and had an problem with her room. Also some other drama I overheard before I left.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackberry7  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/#tampa / post /8133244472/27241661/27139357
    I've seen her 4 times and never had any issues but at anytime any of these girls can flip like a switch. Maybe I've been lucky with her but I will say the last time she did get a little rushy at the end when her phone was ringing and she forgot she had someone else on the way and she thought he was already there. Just not my thing but she's really into anal.

  15. #740

    Avoid

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackberry7  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/#tampa / post /8133244472/27241661/27139357
    I tried to see her once, she was triple booked and had an problem with her room. Also some other drama I overheard before I left.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape