Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1591

    Holiday goodies coming!

    The best looking and quality girls are available around the end of November thru Christmas, fetching for that holiday (Christmas) money. Ho! Ho! Ho! So look out!

  2. #1590

    Alyssa

    Quote Originally Posted by BallAllDay  [View Original Post]
    She needs help. Go see her guys. Great provider. You won't be disappointed. 140 hh 200 hr.

    https://independent.com.charlotte.li...post/26902719/
    What a hustle. She posts all the damn time across all sites. If she wants more business she needs to up her game or lower her asking rate. Seems to encourage guys to post on here pretty regularly that things are slow and she "needs help".

    With all those posts and getting 2-bills an hour she's doing a lot better than most! And she stays in real rat hole places, at least when I've seen her, so not spending much for the room LOL! Maybe she should look into another line of work if her needs aren't being met on her current income.

  3. #1589

    Alyssa

    She needs help. Go see her guys. Great provider. You won't be disappointed. 140 hh 200 hr.

    https://independent.com.charlotte.li...post/26902719/

  4. #1588

    Toftt

    So as I made arrangements to go see:

    https://escortalligator.com.charlott...post/27011844/

    Turns out that she is:

    https://escortalligator.com.charlott...post/27264085/

    So long story short, Sky Khalifa and the chick with the dreads are sisters and as far as I can tell the other chick in the first ad is not with them and they're just using her pics to lure new mongers. Damage was 80 and tbh I didn't enjoy it. Chick has a lot of baby damage and session was rushed (thankfully LOL). Only went through with it since I had nothing better to do and a qv is worth it for this review and to warn y'all. So just keep looking and skip these two I'd say. Better options out there for sure.

  5. #1587

    Upstate Monger

    Hello NC folks.

    I will be heading up to Char area for an extended period. Likely a month or two. I'd like to get with some "under the radar" ladies as I don't like to use STG ladies or anyone not verified / recommended. Sure I can share my pot of UTR ladies from my area also.

    PM me please.

    Thanks!

    LL.

  6. #1586

    Riley

    Quote Originally Posted by JethRotheRed  [View Original Post]
    Did she bring her blonde friend with her this time?
    Negative. She's solo.

  7. #1585

    Riley's friend

    Quote Originally Posted by JethRotheRed  [View Original Post]
    Did she bring her blonde friend with her this time?
    No, I saw her. No mention of friend.

  8. #1584

    Friend?

    Quote Originally Posted by Riidii  [View Original Post]
    Riley told me she's in town till Monday.
    Did she bring her blonde friend with her this time?

  9. #1583
    I just searched the board but Alyssa brought back no results.

    Quote Originally Posted by Banger12  [View Original Post]
    Go see her, you'll have a real interesting visit. OR you could READ THE BOARD.

  10. #1582
    Quote Originally Posted by SwiftCreek  [View Original Post]
    I would also like to know about this one. Has anyone TOFTT? Incall? Damage? Discreet locale?
    Go see her, you'll have a real interesting visit. OR you could READ THE BOARD.

  11. #1581
    Quote Originally Posted by LookOut4  [View Original Post]
    I went to visit this one this evening. Was nice enough looked okay. I did get a release just wasn't happy that when she was being a little toothy she suggested that for an extra couple jacksons I could have FS. I was like What? You couldn't tell me that before. She says I don't give details on the phone. What about when you asked for the paper 5 minutes ago? I would not repeat or recommend.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...g/641307060692
    Sorry to hear that. I saw hear about a year ago in the Raleigh area, and she was low cost and open to everything. I hate when they start thinking they're up-scale and charging a ton.

  12. #1580

    First post?

    Quote Originally Posted by Projohn  [View Original Post]
    Very hot blonde right off Carowinds. Definitely worth the drive. Accurate pics, would come back for sure.
    Sounds like a shill job.

  13. #1579

    Awesome

    Quote Originally Posted by SwiftCreek  [View Original Post]
    It was 80 for QV.
    Thanks for the info!

  14. #1578
    Quote Originally Posted by RodneyWrc8  [View Original Post]
    Hey Guys.

    Does most or all of the providers you all see ask for or require any type of photo I'd? I wouldn't be comfortable with that!
    I've given this advice on the Raleigh board before. Go online or find a local company that will make I'd badges. Not a license or state I'd card but an I'd badge. Have them put your picture, a name of your choice, a job title and the name of a large local company. When you get to the room show that to the provider. There's never a reason to show your license, especially since she won't be showing you hers and generally they just want to verify the name you gave the person booking the appointment matches.

  15. #1577

    Amber off Carowinds

    Quote Originally Posted by SkippyPop  [View Original Post]
    Gents. Any good ladies in this area for out or in? Links? Damage?
    Very hot blonde right off Carowinds. Definitely worth the drive. Accurate pics, would come back for sure.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape