Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 44 of 236 FirstFirst ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 94 144 ... LastLast
Results 646 to 660 of 3526
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2881
    Quote Originally Posted by Ericson73  [View Original Post]
    Many many years ago there was a streewalker who was around the Circle K and 7-Eleven area up by the cape on A1 A. She could easily be in my top 3 of BBBJ of all time, much older lady than I usually pick up. But I know it's not helpful now because it was so long ago. I wasn't really looking for SW at that time and I was heading to Cocoa Beach from Orlando and I saw a SW almost by Lidos made a you turned and scooped her up. I don't think it's worth making a trek over there and searching in that area. I think it was pure chance that I made that scoop. I know some BP providers came out of that area Celeste, Ruby, Sukee and someone else but there name escapes at the moment.
    Was her name Tye? Kinda chubby with nice tits and had tat right above her puss. I used to grab her exactly where you were just talking about. She was great.

  2. #2880

    Suzy?

    So Monday around 12 was crushing the loop see a girl new to me so is top and she gets in. We fall asleep and she does an alright job. She looks pretty. Very smart but you can kinda tell she doesn't donit much. Once she was done she started crying saying she doesn't want to be like one of the older girls that does this forever. She had some cuts but she said they were from a fight and that's kinda what they looked like not liek the normal scans.

  3. #2879

    Miranda. The stress reliever

    Was feeling the Monday blues and not looking forward to the start of another week of work for the man. Decided to make the round during lunch time and see if I could get some stress relief. Made the turn onto Univeristy and saw Miranda by the RR tracks. She look good. In fact that's one thing with her, she is always on point with her look. At least the times I dreamt with her. We had to a spot. Ask her if she would let me video. After a little negotiation we get started. Lots of playing with small titites. She is a bit self conscious of their size but I'm an bdunk a dunk guys and she has plenty so we are all good. After the pressure was released dropped her off and heading back to work with a can do atttiude.

    She is always around Marthon by Univeristy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BB7EE225-8916-4343-ABE5-3DB56B1AB491.jpg‎  

  4. #2878

    Prego

    Quote Originally Posted by FredHasMusic  [View Original Post]
    She's fresh out of jail and about 39 weeks pregnant.

    Get it while it's hot. Can play the flute.
    She got a phone?

  5. #2877

    US1 amanda is back

    She's fresh out of jail and about 39 weeks pregnant.

    Get it while it's hot. Can play the flute.

  6. #2876
    I saw Miranda hanging out at the Marathon but didn't bother since I got a not great rushed BBBJ last time. I did pick up Anita a few weeks ago there and we went to her place near Hibiscus for a good time. She's just way too skinny for me. No ass or tits what so ever. I'm s been slim pickings lately there.

    Quote Originally Posted by FredHasMusic  [View Original Post]
    Where? Jail.

  7. #2875

    Aurora Ashley

    Anyone seen her recently? She either changed her number ending in 5148 or isn't responding to me anymore (more likely LOL). Just curious which it is.

  8. #2874

    Kayla

    I was making the Tville loop when I saw Kayla walking and the small head won out. Kayla is always down for a BBBJCIM and for the. 20 it is worth it. She is starting to show a lot of road ware which is not good but the DT and BBBJ are nice enough to get the job done. Play Safe. PH.

  9. #2873

    Where the girls hang out

    Quote Originally Posted by JayDell0898  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know where the girls hang out these days? Haven't seen any decent ones between university and North Babcock in a while.
    Where? Jail.

  10. #2872

    Palm Bay Melbourne.

    Anyone know where the girls hang out these days? Haven't seen any decent ones between university and North Babcock in a while.

  11. #2871
    Quote Originally Posted by Carnage98  [View Original Post]
    It's been hit or miss on the US1/ Marathon loop. ! Finally got a hit. Ran into Miranda by Marwthon. Said she normally doesn't walk but her regulars haven't been calling. Ok. After an uncle LEO check went to a spot. Only had time and cook a to play the flute game. Good, not great. I'll chock it up to the heat. Lots of roaming was allowed. Hey nice I pulled the dress up and saw the ass it was a quick but. Kitty felt tight. If your looking for the spinner type, then look elsewhere. Big a $$, small t's and nice curves. Said she had phone but in my haste forgot to get them. Will be late looking to find her again to sample the full menu. . 3 Marios BBBJCIM.
    I have had a couple good BJs from her in the past, I remember her telling me, you can play with my ass. The feeling of her tightening with a finger or two that are 2 knuckes deep in that tight hole surrounded by all that jiggling is usually good for a quicker or better pop.

    The history is why I was off guard and let her take off with a little money to get something.

    But she did, that big ass somehow dissapeared, ditched me, even left stuff in my car.

  12. #2870

    Visiting

    Going to be visiting melbourne next week for work going to need some pointers on what areas are good to visit to find some relief. I'm used to riding up and down the trail. Do have number to exchange from the orlando area too.

  13. #2869

    Nina

    YOUR Cock pics? Come on dude, One would have been plenty, if not too many. How about a pic of her tits or something good?

    Quote Originally Posted by GargleMySpunk  [View Original Post]
    No idea why they didn't load last time. I even previewed the message like I always do:/ woosaw.

  14. #2868

    Cocoa Nina

    I posted this original message in the wrong thread, LOL. My mistake. I've had her a bunch of times before she went for a short visit to see her uncle and I love the extra weight in her tits. I had a very nice dream with her Saturday. I dreamt we went to a secluded spot and she gave a nice wet bbbjcimws lots of roaming with photos and video for an extra tip. Jackson +10 for the media. She's usually around the gas station on Clearlake and school. Enjoy! I did! Digits for contributing seniors. BTW: Thanks A2 for clearing up my mistake. P.S. Here is an extra photo. Gargle.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 25BD10C0-3BD9-4CBD-88D8-E9AEE4A0DAB3.jpg‎  

  15. #2867

    Here's Nina's photo

    No idea why they didn't load last time. I even previewed the message like I always do:/ woosaw.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 642789D2-FB80-4210-914A-F008661DB658.jpg‎   55880574-8260-45B8-95D9-1931F719357D.jpg‎   9A02F2E3-6032-4BFC-BCF1-BF391A93DD8F.jpg‎   39AD28E6-A59A-4D36-A01B-9326DBDDF6EF.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape