The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11576

    Report ad?

    Quote Originally Posted by Citizenv  [View Original Post]
    I'm not from Nashville and was just visiting for the weekend so I don't regularly read this section of the forums and probably won't see any follow-up posts to this so message me if you have questions.

    I met up with http://nashville.skipthegames.com/fe...y/500306417530 over the weekend while I was in town. The girl I met with was very sweet and is very good with communication during the setup phase of things, but she is not the girl in the pictures. Still not bad looking at all, but probably 20-25 pounds heavier and a different face than the girl in the photos (also has pierced nipples). Head game was pretty strong but everything is covered. No greek, but otherwise she seemed pretty open-minded and eager to play. Don't think I would repeat simply because I don't appreciate being duped with fake pics, but otherwise the encounter was fine.
    Think if we all "report" the ad it'll be deleted?

  2. #11575

    Yes, misleading ad

    Quote Originally Posted by FenrisLupus  [View Original Post]
    Her STG ad clearly says BBBJ available. Not doubting a fellow forum poster, just pointing it out. Anybody know if this is a YMMV situation or just a case of false advertising?
    Her ad definitely says GFE and BBBJ, and I don't consider an experience to be GFE unless there's at least some BBBJ. I'd say that YMMV regarding the BBBJ, but I'm a pretty non-threatening and clean guy, so I'd say I'm as likely as any to get a BBBJ if it was on the menu.

  3. #11574

    Some False Advertising

    I'm not from Nashville and was just visiting for the weekend so I don't regularly read this section of the forums and probably won't see any follow-up posts to this so message me if you have questions.

    I met up with http://nashville.skipthegames.com/fe...y/500306417530 over the weekend while I was in town. The girl I met with was very sweet and is very good with communication during the setup phase of things, but she is not the girl in the pictures. Still not bad looking at all, but probably 20-25 pounds heavier and a different face than the girl in the photos (also has pierced nipples). Head game was pretty strong but everything is covered. No greek, but otherwise she seemed pretty open-minded and eager to play. Don't think I would repeat simply because I don't appreciate being duped with fake pics, but otherwise the encounter was fine.

  4. #11573

    Preggers

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlotte615  [View Original Post]
    I know I'm not alone here. I love a girl that is pregnant. The further along the better. I love the way their body changes and tits swell full. I'm looking.
    She tells me her friend is about 7 months. Haven't seen the friend. May only do doubles?

    https://milfy.com.nashville.listcraw...post/27228182/

  5. #11572

    Slow Clap

    Quote Originally Posted by IslandGuy1999  [View Original Post]
    GFE doesn't mean a damn thing anymore. It used to mean the experience with the girl was just like if she was your girlfriend. Who wears a rubber with their girlfriend? Just another term these girls take for granted and use inaccurately. I for one just move on to the next post when I see GFE on an ad.
    This guy gets it. Hell it is not just the girls who have no idea what it means. I see all kinds of guys post that the girl was GFE with everything covered.

  6. #11571
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlotte615  [View Original Post]
    I know I'm not alone here. I love a girl that is pregnant. The further along the better. I love the way their body changes and tits swell full. I'm looking.
    Check Krissy on the sister site. She was just starting to show last time I pounded it her about seven weeks ago. Check my previous posts for a review. I'm planning on seeing her again this week if I can get hold of her. Those preggo girls are super hot I their own way. Yes, I am a complete pervert.

  7. #11570

    A little fetish

    I know I'm not alone here. I love a girl that is pregnant. The further along the better. I love the way their body changes and tits swell full. I'm looking.

  8. #11569
    Quote Originally Posted by OJones  [View Original Post]
    We went pretty hard for the full hour I was there, and she was definitely enthusiastic and had a great IOP. Be warned though, everything was covered. I prefer some things not covered, but she did a great job making me forget that everything was covered
    Her STG ad clearly says BBBJ available. Not doubting a fellow forum poster, just pointing it out. Anybody know if this is a YMMV situation or just a case of false advertising?

  9. #11568

    Pippi Long

    Pippi will be back tomorrow if anyone is interested, not sure where she will be staying this time.

  10. #11567

    Lizzy Review

    I met Lizzy last week at her incall. It was a decent place (house) in a decent part of town. It's not an area of town I'd normally hang out, but I didn't have any worries parking my car on the street for an hour. She's very sweet and easy to talk to. Her body is exactly what I like. Slender and tall, and the photos in her ad are definitely her body (face is not shown in photos). http://nashville.skipthegames.com/fe...e/397034712724.

    We went pretty hard for the full hour I was there, and she was definitely enthusiastic and had a great IOP. Be warned though, everything was covered. I prefer some things not covered, but she did a great job making me forget that everything was covered. Activities included, CBJ, CFS (many positions), and MSOG. PM me if you need any other details. I'll definitely see her again sometime, but I'd be back today if just some things were uncovered.

  11. #11566

    Meaning

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1701  [View Original Post]
    When does CBJ even come into the mix of GFE?

    Asking for a friend.
    GFE doesn't mean a damn thing anymore. It used to mean the experience with the girl was just like if she was your girlfriend. Who wears a rubber with their girlfriend? Just another term these girls take for granted and use inaccurately. I for one just move on to the next post when I see GFE on an ad.

  12. #11565
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1701  [View Original Post]
    When does CBJ even come into the mix of GFE?

    Asking for a friend.
    It when you realize you've wasted another $$+ and an hour of your life you'll never get back.

  13. #11564

    ?

    When does CBJ even come into the mix of GFE?

    Asking for a friend.

  14. #11563

    Nevermind

    More in-depth research crosses Alexandra off the list.

    But if anyone knows any Latina or Asian providers that do outcall, I'd be appreciative. Don't make it to Nashville often and was hoping to treat myself.

    Stay safe out there.

  15. #11562

    Alexandra

    Hoping someone could PM me info about any recent meetings with Alexandra (the Cuban) that's always advertising. During my research, I found a thread here from a couple years ago from a dude stating he was busted while meeting up with her, but she's still advertising, is verified on Eros (if that means anything) and seems like word would be out if she's involved with stings.

    I've always watched to scratch that Cuban itch, but clearly it's a no-go if there's any chance whatsoever of a setup.

    Also, does anyone know of any reliable Asian providers as a backup? Been out of the hobby for a while and don't know much in the way of Nashville aside from the usual websites. Most of which I don't really trust. As I've gotten older I'm way more wary of things LOL.

    Thanks fellas.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape