Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 774 of 888 FirstFirst ... 274 674 724 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 824 874 ... LastLast
Results 11,596 to 11,610 of 13312
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1717
    Quote Originally Posted by JustMikey  [View Original Post]
    I'm in. As long as the woman is reasonably attractive.
    I'm in too with what JustMikey said.

  2. #1716

    It's never legit

    Quote Originally Posted by VincentSpies  [View Original Post]
    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...n/060015881898

    Is a new ad of hers. She's using a new 7746 number now. Sent her a text just to see what she would say. She says first-timers put the donation in an envelope and in a bucket on her front porch. She told me her name was Shayle.

    I can't imagine this is legit.
    That's usually a scam. Bucket, mailbox, or anything else is usually a scam. High school end escorts may ask you to put donations in an envelope. But as far as anyone else goes they are just grabbing your donations and running.

  3. #1715
    Quote Originally Posted by VinnyMason  [View Original Post]
    I had contacted her via text. She didn't mention anything about donations in a mailbox. She said she was in Anderson exit 19-B area. I decided to take the plunge since my UTR has left Greenville. Drove 45 minutes was in communication and then road silence.

    So a failed attempt. And thanks for your input.
    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...n/060015881898

    Is a new ad of hers. She's using a new 7746 number now. Sent her a text just to see what she would say. She says first-timers put the donation in an envelope and in a bucket on her front porch. She told me her name was Shayle.

    I can't imagine this is legit.

  4. #1714
    Quote Originally Posted by Bohicax2  [View Original Post]
    What and who I spend my $$$ on is my business. I don't criticize people for paying for ugly overweight or anorexic women. To get Our time, they have to be at least as attractive as my wife and most importantly my wife has to be attracted to them.
    I think they may have just been making a general statement since her website is worded like she may be a stuck-up, overrated *****. I took one look at the page, chuckled, and closed it.

  5. #1713
    Quote Originally Posted by Zauriel  [View Original Post]
    From her site:

    "This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to see someone like myself in person. It is very rare for men to get the chance to meet with women from the internet such as myself. Please remember this is a privilege. ".

    Just leaving this here.
    Bubble butt, bubble, bubble, bubble butt

    Bubble butt, bubble, bubble, bubble butt

    Bubble butt, bubble, bubble, bubble butt

    Turn around, stick it out

    Show the world you got a

    Bubble butt, bubble, bubble, bubble butt..... LOL

  6. #1712

    Gb

    Quote Originally Posted by JustMikey  [View Original Post]
    Not yet unfortunately. She's been on-and-off with interest in Greek. Not much of a party without all three ports of entry.
    Someone needs to bring up the idea again to her. If the price is right she might be really interested.

  7. #1711

    Privilege

    What and who I spend my $$$ on is my business. I don't criticize people for paying for ugly overweight or anorexic women. To get Our time, they have to be at least as attractive as my wife and most importantly my wife has to be attracted to them.

  8. #1710

    Privilege

    You have the "privilege" of handing over $$$ for an hour of non-GFE "fun". Nope.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zauriel  [View Original Post]
    From her site:

    "This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to see someone like myself in person. It is very rare for men to get the chance to meet with women from the internet such as myself. Please remember this is a privilege. ".

    Just leaving this here.

  9. #1709
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1206

    Kk

    From her site:

    "This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to see someone like myself in person. It is very rare for men to get the chance to meet with women from the internet such as myself. Please remember this is a privilege. ".

    Just leaving this here.

  10. #1708

    Kristen Kindle

    Kristen will be gracing Greenville with her presence in December. I will provide more exact time frame when available.

    http://www.kristenkindle.com/

  11. #1707

    Not yet.

    Quote Originally Posted by BoobsSprayer  [View Original Post]
    Did anything ever come out of this?
    Not yet unfortunately. She's been on-and-off with interest in Greek. Not much of a party without all three ports of entry.

  12. #1706

    I'm in.

    Quote Originally Posted by JoshT2015  [View Original Post]
    Anyone want to do a GB in Greenville? I'm trying to put one together, let me know.
    I'm in. As long as the woman is reasonably attractive.

  13. #1705
    Quote Originally Posted by BoobsSprayer  [View Original Post]
    Did anything ever come out of this?
    Nothing so far and it would be great if it did.

  14. #1704

    Well?

    Did anything ever come out of this?

    Quote Originally Posted by JustMikey  [View Original Post]
    Mandy has expressed an interest in doing a bang bang. If other seniors are interested, let's pm each other and set something up.

  15. #1703

    Greenville GB

    Anyone want to do a GB in Greenville? I'm trying to put one together, let me know.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape