Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 774 of 888 FirstFirst ... 274 674 724 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 824 874 ... LastLast
Results 11,596 to 11,610 of 13306
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1711

    Privilege

    What and who I spend my $$$ on is my business. I don't criticize people for paying for ugly overweight or anorexic women. To get Our time, they have to be at least as attractive as my wife and most importantly my wife has to be attracted to them.

  2. #1710

    Privilege

    You have the "privilege" of handing over $$$ for an hour of non-GFE "fun". Nope.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zauriel  [View Original Post]
    From her site:

    "This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to see someone like myself in person. It is very rare for men to get the chance to meet with women from the internet such as myself. Please remember this is a privilege. ".

    Just leaving this here.

  3. #1709
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1206

    Kk

    From her site:

    "This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to see someone like myself in person. It is very rare for men to get the chance to meet with women from the internet such as myself. Please remember this is a privilege. ".

    Just leaving this here.

  4. #1708

    Kristen Kindle

    Kristen will be gracing Greenville with her presence in December. I will provide more exact time frame when available.

    http://www.kristenkindle.com/

  5. #1707

    Not yet.

    Quote Originally Posted by BoobsSprayer  [View Original Post]
    Did anything ever come out of this?
    Not yet unfortunately. She's been on-and-off with interest in Greek. Not much of a party without all three ports of entry.

  6. #1706

    I'm in.

    Quote Originally Posted by JoshT2015  [View Original Post]
    Anyone want to do a GB in Greenville? I'm trying to put one together, let me know.
    I'm in. As long as the woman is reasonably attractive.

  7. #1705
    Quote Originally Posted by BoobsSprayer  [View Original Post]
    Did anything ever come out of this?
    Nothing so far and it would be great if it did.

  8. #1704

    Well?

    Did anything ever come out of this?

    Quote Originally Posted by JustMikey  [View Original Post]
    Mandy has expressed an interest in doing a bang bang. If other seniors are interested, let's pm each other and set something up.

  9. #1703

    Greenville GB

    Anyone want to do a GB in Greenville? I'm trying to put one together, let me know.

  10. #1702

    Switter

    Quote Originally Posted by Gb5151  [View Original Post]
    Hi, anyone tried listings. Switter. At? In the search bar put in Greenville sc. Some nice ones, but only contact the ones with phone numbers. The ones with email addresses will just fill your mailbox up with spam. Happy hunting.
    I find only one upstate poster there, who is also on STG. Several in Greenville, TX post from time to time -- but I don't get to Dallas. It was helpful one time when I traveled. I gave up on it a couple of months ago.

  11. #1701

    Switter

    Quote Originally Posted by Ice1982  [View Original Post]
    Finally took the plunge and Decided to take a chance with a ERO chick (Kasey), let me start off by saying WELL WORTH THE $$ This is my ATF now! Amazing BBBJ awesome GFE, Multiple positions! Never felt rushed and she never once checked out the clock. Great company and seem to really enjoy herself which actually makes a huge difference to me. Very clean and safe location! Def will repeat again and again! Stay Safe Fellas!
    Hi, anyone tried listings. Switter. At? In the search bar put in Greenville sc. Some nice ones, but only contact the ones with phone numbers. The ones with email addresses will just fill your mailbox up with spam. Happy hunting.

  12. #1700
    Finally took the plunge and Decided to take a chance with a ERO chick (Kasey), let me start off by saying WELL WORTH THE $$ This is my ATF now! Amazing BBBJ awesome GFE, Multiple positions! Never felt rushed and she never once checked out the clock. Great company and seem to really enjoy herself which actually makes a huge difference to me. Very clean and safe location! Def will repeat again and again! Stay Safe Fellas!

  13. #1699
    Quote Originally Posted by Shelby500  [View Original Post]
    Same person.
    Thank you brother. I thought she had been reviewed before. I thinks I will pass. Stay safe.

  14. #1698

    See post #1589

    Same person.

    Quote Originally Posted by Seaysons1  [View Original Post]
    Was wondering if anyone has seen her? I have seen her post a couple of times. Stay safe.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...w/973881091701

  15. #1697

    Amber

    Was wondering if anyone has seen her? I have seen her post a couple of times. Stay safe.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...w/973881091701

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape