Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 878 of 1343 FirstFirst ... 378 778 828 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 928 978 ... LastLast
Results 13,156 to 13,170 of 20139
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6984

    5 star massage / Plainfeild

    Grand Opening on Friday!!

    Received a text this morning. ATF that went to Arizona in February is back!

    Let's welcome her back!

    Two track.

  2. #6983
    Quote Originally Posted by Monger01  [View Original Post]
    Never a good sign when the ad has a giant list of rules.

    Batshit crazy is likely.
    I agree on the ad. Really weird. Sounded like my ex wife. LMFAO. I just saw that set of cans (Boobs) and thought it might be fun to put a necklace on them. TY my fellow gents.

  3. #6982

    Beth / Liz

    Quote Originally Posted by Mongerlian  [View Original Post]
    If it's who I think, I believe she's a psycho bipolar chick that what you get, HE or lecture, depends on the hour. I saw her once as "Beth" years ago, strictly legit massage. My understanding is she's gotten batshit crazy since then. If I'm wrong, other mongers feel free to correct me.
    She is definitely different.

    She will lead you on to get you to come get a massage, and that is ALL it is.

    No extras, no ending, just a "ok" massage while listening her tell you all HER problems.

    Good luck.

    Two track.

  4. #6981
    Never a good sign when the ad has a giant list of rules.

    Batshit crazy is likely.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mongerlian  [View Original Post]
    If it's who I think, I believe she's a psycho bipolar chick that what you get, HE or lecture, depends on the hour. I saw her once as "Beth" years ago, strictly legit massage. My understanding is she's gotten batshit crazy since then. If I'm wrong, other mongers feel free to correct me.

  5. #6980

    Crazy

    Quote Originally Posted by Mongerlian  [View Original Post]
    If it's who I think, I believe she's a psycho bipolar chick that what you get, HE or lecture, depends on the hour. I saw her once as "Beth" years ago, strictly legit massage. My understanding is she's gotten batshit crazy since then. If I'm wrong, other mongers feel free to correct me.
    Just for fun I texted her, and she has to be certifiably crazy if you want some entertainment text her and begin to laugh, I believe I ended the text by telling her she was f'ing crazy.

  6. #6979
    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganMan686  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys. Who is this? Usaadultclassified.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...718&cityid=-22

    Thanks.

    MM.
    If it's who I think, I believe she's a psycho bipolar chick that what you get, HE or lecture, depends on the hour. I saw her once as "Beth" years ago, strictly legit massage. My understanding is she's gotten batshit crazy since then. If I'm wrong, other mongers feel free to correct me.

  7. #6978

    Beth

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganMan686  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys. Who is this? Usaadultclassified.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...718&cityid=-22

    Thanks.

    MM.
    That's Beth. Formerly of Touch of Tranquility. She's kind of flighty. She has many bad reviews on here.

  8. #6977

    Help on this

    Hey guys. Who is this? Usaadultclassified.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...718&cityid=-22

    Thanks.

    MM.

  9. #6976
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439
    Nose Jelly.

    You have mail.

  10. #6975
    Did she take her top off or get naked? If so what rate did she demand? She was princess of upsell limited menu as an escort but if she's not using Wynter's massage tip scale I may see her too.

    PM me if you prefer.
    http://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com...t/291381245263



    Quote Originally Posted by Pete3854  [View Original Post]
    I saw her, massage wasn't bad, and she definitely knows got to tug on it.

  11. #6974
    Quote Originally Posted by RodMan3328  [View Original Post]
    Princess Heather has been advertising via Pacific Massage. I know the past reviews have been lackluster. But I'm only looking for pull and tug with a beauty with a great chest. She fits the bill for me. Has anyone seen her as of late at Pacific and how did it go? Thanks in Advanced.
    I saw her, massage wasn't bad, and she definitely knows got to tug on it.

  12. #6973
    Quote Originally Posted by JayceDragon  [View Original Post]
    I'm surprised she even lowered her top LOL.

    Definitely must be something different brewing for the longrun as both Blessing spots don't offer no kind of fun play or HEs.
    I agree, they offer no fun.

  13. #6972

    Princess Heather Pacific Massage

    Princess Heather has been advertising via Pacific Massage. I know the past reviews have been lackluster. But I'm only looking for pull and tug with a beauty with a great chest. She fits the bill for me. Has anyone seen her as of late at Pacific and how did it go? Thanks in Advanced.

  14. #6971
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 120

    Hmmmm

    Quote Originally Posted by White300  [View Original Post]
    Following the MBD business model. Higher prices, shorter times, and limited services. Proven sustainable by Di / Jaynna and her crew.
    Not really sure what is going on. MBD prices have been the same and typically there is a daily special being run by providers. Our times are not shortened, most regular clients will say we go over on time. Limited services are offered because we are massage therapists, not escorts!! There is a fine line there. Sometimes men want to see a woman for massage, and they push the envelope trying to get FS, because they are "too cheap" to pay escort fees. That being said, it's important that it's understood, where you choose to go, in fact offers, what services you are anticipating.

    MBD offers a great (IMO) better than most massage, stick to the times that have been paid for and even go "above and beyond" for our regular returning customers!!

    White300 if you have received a service different than that, feel free to inbox me!!

  15. #6970

    Amazing annie

    Does anyone know if Annie, used to go by amazing Annie, is still around. I have three regulars that I haven't heard from, and I've seen Annie a few times, good massage, so thought I'd ask.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape