Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 879 of 1343 FirstFirst ... 379 779 829 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 929 979 ... LastLast
Results 13,171 to 13,185 of 20134
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6964

    Daily

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaynna  [View Original Post]
    Just a heads up, I see almost everyday specials with the girls at MBD.
    And that's highly appriceiated, keep up the good work, that's why your biz has been around along time and others come and go.

  2. #6963

    Panacea-Kaitlyn (sp)

    Had a quick half hour free and on a whim stopped at Panacea yesterday. Had the draw and drew Kaitlyn, 20 ish, skinny, cute in her own way. Very lackluster massage, then some teasing, then took top off and said to remove bottom is normally 80. Haha. No way. Pedestrian finish, no enthusiasm, going forward sticking to tried and true providers. 1 $ out door and want it back. LOL.

  3. #6962
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 120

    Routinely run specials at MBD

    Quote Originally Posted by DjBiker  [View Original Post]
    I would prefer the other salons didn't follow, 1 day then back to the 20 $ more than others charge then of course the 140 $ h / h rate, so I would prefer the rest don't follow, jmo.
    Just a heads up, I see almost everyday specials with the girls at MBD.

  4. #6961
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439

    Mailbox

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveTheLips  [View Original Post]
    Hey Benz, your mailbox is full.
    Again?? Thanks.
    Cleared

  5. #6960
    Quote Originally Posted by Benz1  [View Original Post]
    Yes she did, Layla is No Longer works at Serenity.
    Hey Benz, your mailbox is full.

  6. #6959
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439

    Layla

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveV4005  [View Original Post]
    Did Layla move out on her own?
    Yes she did, Layla is No Longer works at Serenity.

  7. #6958

    Nope

    Different girl.
    Our Riley: 734 834 8408
    Quote Originally Posted by TwistedBrother  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the replies, re: Riley. Is this the same gal, advertising in Lansing (probably old ad)? Different number, I see.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2943663

  8. #6957

    Re: Riley

    Thanks for the replies, re: Riley. Is this the same gal, advertising in Lansing (probably old ad)? Different number, I see.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2943663

  9. #6956

    Hopefully not

    Quote Originally Posted by Benz1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone check this one out

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...634&cityid=222

    Hopefully all the salons will follow Serenity's lead. Might be a discount price war starting today
    I'm guessing all the girls are dressing up, hopefully down too.
    I would prefer the other salons didn't follow, 1 day then back to the 20 $ more than others charge then of course the 140 $ h / h rate, so I would prefer the rest don't follow, jmo.

  10. #6955
    Quote Originally Posted by Benz1  [View Original Post]
    Hopefully all the salons will follow Serenity's lead. Might be a discount price war starting today
    I'm guessing all the girls are dressing up, hopefully down too.
    I certainly won't be holding my breath for market tumblings. LOL. A 1-day only Halloween special, when it's Halloween + a Wednesday and it's only marking down the entry fee to $10 less than standard-market for a hhr, it doesn't seem like an indicator. Their very fruitful massage room experience (without FS) is great and all, but the high tipping price is the main weight and it don't see that cumming down LOL.

    She did cim with me twice.
    Not a big shocker, as there's a big difference between CIM if they're comfortable with you & your gonad, vs BBFS.

  11. #6954

    Layla

    Did Layla move out on her own?

  12. #6953
    She did cim with me twice.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nyped96  [View Original Post]
    She certainly is open for DFK and BBBJ, as well as CFS. I did not go for CIM or BBFS, so I am not sure whethher thaose are on her menu.

  13. #6952
    Quote Originally Posted by Benz1  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for TOFTT and the review.

    She's been on Bismark's wait and see list.

    Looks like the wait is be over.
    Perhaps. Got to reach out to Hayley and my schedule has become complex of late. Might have missed my opportunity.

  14. #6951

    Riley

    Quote Originally Posted by TwistedBrother  [View Original Post]
    Is Riley open to DFK and BB activities? Also wondering if she might travel to Lansing (motel) if the price was right. Reply by PM, if preferred. Thanks.
    She certainly is open for DFK and BBBJ, as well as CFS. I did not go for CIM or BBFS, so I am not sure whethher thaose are on her menu.

  15. #6950

    Kyra

    Quote Originally Posted by Benz1  [View Original Post]
    Oppps forgot the Link.

    The pics are real and 3 of them are recent, I took them yesterday.

    http://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com...a/933068149041
    By the looks of the 1st pic, she likes things in her ass.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape