Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 879 of 1343 FirstFirst ... 379 779 829 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 929 979 ... LastLast
Results 13,171 to 13,185 of 20137
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6967

    Surprised

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveV4005  [View Original Post]
    If you are lookin for a great massage I highly recommend Blessings on Plainfield. On the flip I was teased but told to do it myslef. She did pull her top down and was able to roam. $85 for 90 minute massage and tipped $20. Something sort of hot about there being just a curtain and open ceilings where you can hear everything while finishing.
    I'm surprised she even lowered her top LOL.

    Definitely must be something different brewing for the longrun as both Blessing spots don't offer no kind of fun play or HEs.

  2. #6966

    MBD model

    Quote Originally Posted by EngrGuy  [View Original Post]
    There is no way I am throwing that much for that. These places are crazy asking and getting that rate. Just my thoughts.
    Following the MBD business model. Higher prices, shorter times, and limited services. Proven sustainable by Di / Jaynna and her crew.

  3. #6965

    Not happening

    Quote Originally Posted by DjBiker  [View Original Post]
    I would prefer the other salons didn't follow, 1 day then back to the 20 $ more than others charge then of course the 140 $ h / h rate, so I would prefer the rest don't follow, jmo.
    There is no way I am throwing that much for that. These places are crazy asking and getting that rate. Just my thoughts.

  4. #6964

    Daily

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaynna  [View Original Post]
    Just a heads up, I see almost everyday specials with the girls at MBD.
    And that's highly appriceiated, keep up the good work, that's why your biz has been around along time and others come and go.

  5. #6963

    Panacea-Kaitlyn (sp)

    Had a quick half hour free and on a whim stopped at Panacea yesterday. Had the draw and drew Kaitlyn, 20 ish, skinny, cute in her own way. Very lackluster massage, then some teasing, then took top off and said to remove bottom is normally 80. Haha. No way. Pedestrian finish, no enthusiasm, going forward sticking to tried and true providers. 1 $ out door and want it back. LOL.

  6. #6962
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 120

    Routinely run specials at MBD

    Quote Originally Posted by DjBiker  [View Original Post]
    I would prefer the other salons didn't follow, 1 day then back to the 20 $ more than others charge then of course the 140 $ h / h rate, so I would prefer the rest don't follow, jmo.
    Just a heads up, I see almost everyday specials with the girls at MBD.

  7. #6961
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439

    Mailbox

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveTheLips  [View Original Post]
    Hey Benz, your mailbox is full.
    Again?? Thanks.
    Cleared

  8. #6960
    Quote Originally Posted by Benz1  [View Original Post]
    Yes she did, Layla is No Longer works at Serenity.
    Hey Benz, your mailbox is full.

  9. #6959
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439

    Layla

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveV4005  [View Original Post]
    Did Layla move out on her own?
    Yes she did, Layla is No Longer works at Serenity.

  10. #6958

    Nope

    Different girl.
    Our Riley: 734 834 8408
    Quote Originally Posted by TwistedBrother  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the replies, re: Riley. Is this the same gal, advertising in Lansing (probably old ad)? Different number, I see.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2943663

  11. #6957

    Re: Riley

    Thanks for the replies, re: Riley. Is this the same gal, advertising in Lansing (probably old ad)? Different number, I see.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2943663

  12. #6956

    Hopefully not

    Quote Originally Posted by Benz1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone check this one out

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...634&cityid=222

    Hopefully all the salons will follow Serenity's lead. Might be a discount price war starting today
    I'm guessing all the girls are dressing up, hopefully down too.
    I would prefer the other salons didn't follow, 1 day then back to the 20 $ more than others charge then of course the 140 $ h / h rate, so I would prefer the rest don't follow, jmo.

  13. #6955
    Quote Originally Posted by Benz1  [View Original Post]
    Hopefully all the salons will follow Serenity's lead. Might be a discount price war starting today
    I'm guessing all the girls are dressing up, hopefully down too.
    I certainly won't be holding my breath for market tumblings. LOL. A 1-day only Halloween special, when it's Halloween + a Wednesday and it's only marking down the entry fee to $10 less than standard-market for a hhr, it doesn't seem like an indicator. Their very fruitful massage room experience (without FS) is great and all, but the high tipping price is the main weight and it don't see that cumming down LOL.

    She did cim with me twice.
    Not a big shocker, as there's a big difference between CIM if they're comfortable with you & your gonad, vs BBFS.

  14. #6954

    Layla

    Did Layla move out on her own?

  15. #6953
    She did cim with me twice.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nyped96  [View Original Post]
    She certainly is open for DFK and BBBJ, as well as CFS. I did not go for CIM or BBFS, so I am not sure whethher thaose are on her menu.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape