Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,501 to 28,515 of 37375
-
11-05-18 13:06 #8875Senior Member

Posts: 153Crazy waste of time
This girl is s total waste of time. Fakes everytime.
Goes dark and wants picture of you.
What a nut job. https://escortindex.com/ad/richmond/...-7443/1/412809.
-
11-05-18 12:10 #8874Senior Member

Posts: 149Airport Teri
I'm a little late on this review but I saw Teri last week and she did not disappoint. She really is a sweetheart like everyone says and is extremely punctual and would definitely repeat. Sampled one of her head doctor appointments and was blown away (LOL). And she understands how stupid these girls are with GPS but are rude and hard to work with. Definitely in my top favorites in the greater rva area.
-
11-05-18 09:33 #8873Senior Member

Posts: 138Caitlin info
Can someone PM me Caitlin's info?
Originally Posted by Keith2012
[View Original Post]
I'm interested in sampling her services.
Thanks in advance everyone!
-
11-04-18 10:47 #8872Senior Member

Posts: 348I agree. I got spoiled had 4 or 5 hot utr that were all friends. All had monkeys that I could get for 40 for long as wanted. Hit a girl up yesterday she wanted 160 for hh I was like no way. Unfortunately their all on vacation or living in sober living. I need to find some more hot utr that use and just want a fix so can get the deals again. But don't know how to find them. Unfortunately.
Originally Posted by TheMarto1
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-18 10:10 #8871Senior Member

Posts: 403I banged this one once a few years ago in Richmond. The donation was 200, I think. I happened to find her social media back then. She did have demon issues. I hope she cleaned herself up.
She got out of business and found a job. At least I think so as I did not see her postings anymore.
Originally Posted by TheMarto1
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-18 01:30 #8870Senior Member

Posts: 368Caitlin
Finally caught up with her, nice girl gets into it but don't think I'll be repeating a little bigger than I like.
-
11-03-18 23:55 #8869Senior Member

Posts: 653Steer clear.
Sketchy girl. Bad attitude. Lives / works in a drug den. Nice body, but is older than she appears and is much more worn in person.
Originally Posted by GeechieDan
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-18 22:58 #8868Senior Member

Posts: 336Redhead Kali
Any info on this one? She had me at "redhead".
https://www.adultlook.com/p/2971410
-
11-02-18 16:08 #8867Senior Member

Posts: 336The Smoke Report
I met Smoke for the first time last night and she lives up to the hype. Nice lady who definitely enjoys what she does. Clean setup inside the home. No signs of drug use on her part. Her whole mission was to make me happy. Mission accomplished.
I will repeat, but she's quite a hike from my usual playgrounds.
-
11-02-18 10:42 #8866Senior Member

Posts: 182Ashley #2
Anyone heard form her lately?
-
11-02-18 03:42 #8865Senior Member

Posts: 435It's Not Worth It
Smh I'm glad I pass up on seeing Tessa going through drama just to see a provider it's not even worth your time when you can see someone that's drama free that's just my opinion.
Originally Posted by Cougar56
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-18 22:09 #8864Senior Member

Posts: 115Damage $$ hr.
Originally Posted by NeoDude
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-18 22:52 #8863Senior Member

Posts: 47Scam
And / m she's a scam. The number linked me to a webpage for a totally different girl. A girl who wanted a 40 $ deposit before meeting, and was clearly a bot. And another 20 for a cam-chat. So close yet so far.
-
10-31-18 19:03 #8862Senior Member

Posts: 47Anyone know?
She has a 757 number. Types weird so not sure if red flag or not. Saw a review on another board from va beach. Wondering if anybody here has intel before committing.
-
10-31-18 18:54 #8861Senior Member

Posts: 581Tessa
At first I had a hard time getting in touch with her and then we finally set up a visit. Once I got to her spot it was a real shit show! When I arrived at her motel she was hanging out in the parking lot with her bf / hubby. She promised that everything's cool but when we got to the room She said that she was having issues with the management about what's going on in her room. Next her bf calls back and they start arguing. At this point I bug out not to return.
Originally Posted by Athelred
[View Original Post]
My advice is proceed with extreme caution!











Reply With Quote






