Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8881
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddash  [View Original Post]
    This girl is s total waste of time. Fakes everytime.

    Goes dark and wants picture of you.

    What a nut job. https://escortindex.com/ad/richmond/...-7443/1/412809.
    Admin, sorry for the double post, but yeah that's Journee. I just texted her and she said that you didn't want to do her screening. She requires it since it is her personal place. I did it. She's a good time and honestly worth it IMO.

  2. #8880
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddash  [View Original Post]
    This girl is s total waste of time. Fakes everytime.

    Goes dark and wants picture of you.

    What a nut job. https://escortindex.com/ad/richmond/...-7443/1/412809.
    Isn't that Journee? The girl that used to work out of her place in the vcu area? At least it kinda looks like her.

  3. #8879

    Crazy waste of time

    This girl is s total waste of time. Fakes everytime.

    Goes dark and wants picture of you.

    What a nut job. https://escortindex.com/ad/richmond/...-7443/1/412809.

  4. #8878

    Airport Teri

    I'm a little late on this review but I saw Teri last week and she did not disappoint. She really is a sweetheart like everyone says and is extremely punctual and would definitely repeat. Sampled one of her head doctor appointments and was blown away (LOL). And she understands how stupid these girls are with GPS but are rude and hard to work with. Definitely in my top favorites in the greater rva area.

  5. #8877
    Senior Member


    Posts: 138

    Caitlin info

    Quote Originally Posted by Keith2012  [View Original Post]
    Finally caught up with her, nice girl gets into it but don't think I'll be repeating a little bigger than I like.
    Can someone PM me Caitlin's info?

    I'm interested in sampling her services.

    Thanks in advance everyone!

  6. #8876
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMarto1  [View Original Post]
    No time ago I thought 200 for hour was too much now any ugly fuckking hoe ask for 250 for hour I was so wrong.
    I agree. I got spoiled had 4 or 5 hot utr that were all friends. All had monkeys that I could get for 40 for long as wanted. Hit a girl up yesterday she wanted 160 for hh I was like no way. Unfortunately their all on vacation or living in sober living. I need to find some more hot utr that use and just want a fix so can get the deals again. But don't know how to find them. Unfortunately.

  7. #8875
    I banged this one once a few years ago in Richmond. The donation was 200, I think. I happened to find her social media back then. She did have demon issues. I hope she cleaned herself up.

    She got out of business and found a job. At least I think so as I did not see her postings anymore.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMarto1  [View Original Post]
    No time ago I thought 200 for hour was too much now any ugly fuckking hoe ask for 250 for hour I was so wrong.

  8. #8874

    Caitlin

    Finally caught up with her, nice girl gets into it but don't think I'll be repeating a little bigger than I like.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails F4CDF170-E3DA-4447-9586-417E3156D256.jpeg‎  

  9. #8873
    Senior Member


    Posts: 653

    Steer clear.

    Sketchy girl. Bad attitude. Lives / works in a drug den. Nice body, but is older than she appears and is much more worn in person.

    Quote Originally Posted by GeechieDan  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? She had me at "redhead".

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2971410

  10. #8872

    Redhead Kali

    Any info on this one? She had me at "redhead".

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2971410

  11. #8871

    The Smoke Report

    I met Smoke for the first time last night and she lives up to the hype. Nice lady who definitely enjoys what she does. Clean setup inside the home. No signs of drug use on her part. Her whole mission was to make me happy. Mission accomplished.

    I will repeat, but she's quite a hike from my usual playgrounds.

  12. #8870

    Ashley #2

    Anyone heard form her lately?

  13. #8869

    It's Not Worth It

    Quote Originally Posted by Cougar56  [View Original Post]
    At first I had a hard time getting in touch with her and then we finally set up a visit. Once I got to her spot it was a real shit show! When I arrived at her motel she was hanging out in the parking lot with her bf / hubby. She promised that everything's cool but when we got to the room She said that she was having issues with the management about what's going on in her room. Next her bf calls back and they start arguing. At this point I bug out not to return.

    My advice is proceed with extreme caution!
    Smh I'm glad I pass up on seeing Tessa going through drama just to see a provider it's not even worth your time when you can see someone that's drama free that's just my opinion.

  14. #8868
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoDude  [View Original Post]
    Would be great to post damage or pm.

    If you prefer.

    Thanks.
    Damage $$ hr.

  15. #8867

    Scam

    And / m she's a scam. The number linked me to a webpage for a totally different girl. A girl who wanted a 40 $ deposit before meeting, and was clearly a bot. And another 20 for a cam-chat. So close yet so far.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape