Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,921 to 28,935 of 30750
-
11-04-18 11:38 #1830Regular Member

Posts: 3Evening of adventure.
I had a dream that last night I went out to sea "Summer". https://www.adultlook.com/p/2970768.
I dreamt that I paid for and hour and ended up staying 30 minutes she was very sweet and very nice and fun to be with but the years of hard life has not been kind to her and I'm pretty sure she may have been using. Mish and doggy, very enthusiastic, fun to play with. She was clean enough but her legs were not shaved. Room very dirty do not think I will be repeated.
I have never written one of these before so let me know what other information you want or if I need to change anything I have 2 to 3 more to add.
-
11-04-18 10:43 #1829Senior Member

Posts: 435True that's rite great point.
Originally Posted by VelvetHeart7
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-18 10:06 #1828Senior Member

Posts: 284Sent you a pm.
Originally Posted by Gibbs70
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-18 08:45 #1827Senior Member

Posts: 117Perhaps Kimberly
I think she was once local. Went by the name Kimberly. She was a blonde. Single mom if I recall. Worked independent and with agencies. Body was most excellent. Always had that flakey side. Very friendly and responsive. But that was over 10 years ago. She began charging $$$ even then.
Originally Posted by JRad21
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-18 07:47 #1826Senior Member

Posts: 78Layla
I saw her last month. Same number, she is working in the Apex / Cary area.
Originally Posted by Gibbs70
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-18 07:27 #1825Senior Member

Posts: 188Layla Moon
No reports in awhile and I haven't heard from her for some time. Anyone see her recently? As I've said before. Best BBBJ around, and been missing it.
-
11-04-18 07:16 #1824Senior Member

Posts: 136Wasn't offered, but I didn't ask. I almost didn't see her because I didn't believe she was real based on the low price she quoted for a girl that had such good pictures. You.
Originally Posted by JoeLooking
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-18 17:51 #1823Senior Member

Posts: 1301Care to share some details? She ticks my boxes and I almost pulled the trigger about a week ago but she was too slow to text back.
Originally Posted by KtyConnoisseur
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-18 17:44 #1822Senior Member

Posts: 1301BBBJ or cim??
Originally Posted by PenaltyKiller
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-18 17:35 #1821Senior Member

Posts: 117Cyclical
Yes, just like in finance, what goes up must go down. However, also like finance, what goes down must go up. Otherwise, the naysayers would always be right. Stay the course. This too shall pass.
Originally Posted by BlackStallion2
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-18 16:06 #1820Senior Member

Posts: 435I agree with your point on STG but like the saying good things eventually come to a end.
Originally Posted by Pubb69
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-18 15:17 #1819Senior Member

Posts: 1651Just 4 years ago
Just reading about all the trash on STG and anything else for websites still around makes me cringe. We all took for granted the VIP girls like Ariel, Lindsey, Amber, and so many others, sad to think it's never coming back.
-
11-03-18 13:27 #1818Senior Member

Posts: 507Sugar
I've had his one on my radar for a while but I generally shy away from the young ones. She states 21 and the menu is limited according to the ad (I know this may be to be discrete). If anyone has intel I would love to hear.
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...r/078724853238
-
11-03-18 12:29 #1817Senior Member

Posts: 1709Tappin' it!
Had a very nice time with this slim chocolate recently. Clean, no smoke smell, very laid back and pretty. Great CBJ. She doesn't do DATY any longer, but we had fun in several positions.
https://backpage.com.raleigh.listcra...post/27186427/
Finally got to visit this hottie. Holy shit she is so fine. I almost don't want to share. Most amazing tits. So smooth, perky and delicious. VERY hot time. I will definitely be back to see her:
https://backpage.com.raleigh.listcra...post/27131583/
-
11-03-18 06:38 #1816Senior Member

Posts: 161Just another Junkie
Not worth the time it takes to try to see her.
Originally Posted by PenaltyKiller
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




