Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 126 of 186 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 176 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,890 of 2789
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #914

    Luba

    Quote Originally Posted by Ixxon  [View Original Post]
    I think she was kinder and gentler with me years ago.
    She is in her early 40's not 50's. We spoke about that last week when I saw her. She has lost weight, but still has those wonderful breasts.

  2. #913
    Quote Originally Posted by TomMcAn  [View Original Post]
    ... I first visited her about 20 years ago.
    Does anyone remember her at H&H? That was when she first got here. She was skinny then, but still had them big ol' knockers.

  3. #912
    Quote Originally Posted by Climaxxxx  [View Original Post]
    I figure double whatever you normally tip. Or lay low until February.
    If she's a regular for me. Then I'd give her a little more. BUT, if its my first time visiting her, I'd skip the extra payment. Just MHO.

  4. #911

    Luba.

    I think she was kinder and gentler with me years ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by TomMcAn  [View Original Post]
    Luba is Ukrainian, not Russian. I saw her years ago and never got anything more than a HJ during my visits with her. Others who've seen her much more recently have similar reports. There should be plenty of info available in the Montgomery County forums. Keep in mind that she's now in her 50's; she was already a MILF when I first visited her about 20 years ago.

  5. #910

    Luba is Ukrainian

    Quote Originally Posted by AngleOfRepose  [View Original Post]
    Yes, she does. She is very nice, and usually quite chatty. She is a heavyset older Russian lady. If that is okay, she gives a nice massage. This is her current ad (remove spaces): https: www. Eroticmonkey. Ch / mariana-escort-downtown-and-surrounding-46220.
    Luba is Ukrainian, not Russian. I saw her years ago and never got anything more than a HJ during my visits with her. Others who've seen her much more recently have similar reports. There should be plenty of info available in the Montgomery County forums. Keep in mind that she's now in her 50's; she was already a MILF when I first visited her about 20 years ago.

  6. #909

    Luba

    I had the pleasure of her company years ago and found her very friendly and cooperative. But I did not go back.

    Quote Originally Posted by Skooby  [View Original Post]
    Thanks! I'll check it out.

  7. #908
    Quote Originally Posted by AngleOfRepose  [View Original Post]
    Yes, she does. She is very nice, and usually quite chatty. She is a heavyset older Russian lady. If that is okay, she gives a nice massage. This is her current ad (remove spaces): https: www. Eroticmonkey. Ch / mariana-escort-downtown-and-surrounding-46220.
    Thanks! I'll check it out.

  8. #907

    Luba / Mariana

    Yes, she does. She is very nice, and usually quite chatty. She is a heavyset older Russian lady. If that is okay, she gives a nice massage. This is her current ad (remove spaces): https: www. Eroticmonkey. Ch / mariana-escort-downtown-and-surrounding-46220.

    Quote Originally Posted by Skooby  [View Original Post]
    Does 'Luba' still give massages?

    I was going through my old bookmarks and came across an old craigslist one marked 'Luba'. Of course, it had expired so I couldn't see the contents of the link but I do remember wanting to go see her. I never did.

    I live across the river but will soon have a few days off. Thought I might take the drive one day.

    Anyone have her number or recent info from somewhere else?

  9. #906
    Does 'Luba' still give massages?

    I was going through my old bookmarks and came across an old craigslist one marked 'Luba'. Of course, it had expired so I couldn't see the contents of the link but I do remember wanting to go see her. I never did.

    I live across the river but will soon have a few days off. Thought I might take the drive one day.

    Anyone have her number or recent info from somewhere else?

  10. #905

    Holiday Bonus

    T'is the season and since the holidays are upon us I guess it's time to be generous to the girls. We tip the maids, barbers, lawn guys, garbage and mailmen, so I guess we can't forget about the girls can we? I asked one that I see regularly what the largest tip was that she ever received. She told me a dude gave her 3 for Christmas. She said he has since moved away but dude, if you are out there, is that true? You set the bar kinda high. I believe in rewarding good performance but that's more than two month's pay in China. I do want to show my appreciation for her efforts though. She always greets me with a smile and we frequently run past the hour. And she is so grateful for whatever I give her. But I think she should be more than happy with a bit less. I figure double whatever you normally tip. Or lay low until February.

  11. #904
    AMMA used to provide great extras before their change in management. Their best providers moved to over spots such as BTC and some smaller locations in that area. That is why I try not to report much in MoCo. Uncles there read these boards.

    Melissa will always be skittish. She dresses up nice though. I would only visit her went I am in need of a good massage. She does not seem to enjoy the extras the first few times that you meet her, and the extras does not get much better for some time.

    BHC has a tall blonde with great hands and a wide menu, and a short, young dark-haired brunette that are pretty good. They can be flexible depending on their perception of you, but YMMV.

    I have not been to BTC since BHC offers much more for the same price.

    Thanks for the review JM41!

    Quote Originally Posted by JMatthews41  [View Original Post]
    Good afternoon,

    First time poster but not a novice. This site has been invaluable since BP went down so I thought it was about time I reciprocated.

    Note: I'm not big on AMPs so my reviews of them should be taken with a grain of salt. I do frequent them when my options are low but I prefer UTR therapists that provide "mostly legit" massage with some extras for trusting clients.

    I have a couple of UTR providers that are not included below (both have discouraged public reviews). I'd be willing to trade them for another UTR in the DC area.

    Thanks!

    All of the below were from recent dreams in the past two months:

    BHC. European spa with mostly older (but decent looking) Eastern European or Russian providers. I had the same provider each time (the name escapes me mid 40's brunette) Damage was about $. 20. Ok massage, HE was good and some utc roaming was allowed. Wasn't interested and didn't inquire about more. The place is in an office park in the basement. Pretty discrete entrance.

    BTC- European spa just down the road from BHC in another office park building (basement suite. With a parking garage next door). IMO this one is hands down better than the holistic center. The providers are younger but still experienced. A little less roaming is allowed but they made up for it in their looks and massage / teasing abilities. Nikki is a blonde, mid 30's and probably a solid 8 in the real world (unbelievable body). Highly recommend her. Price was $. 20 plus tip.

    A spa. European provider. Been two times and had two separate providers. The latest one was Lada who is a Ukrainian girl, low 40's, attractive with a nice body. Very small studio. Good massages both times but no hints for extras. Price was $.

    Melissa. Independent provider. Talented masseuse with strong hands. She is a bit skittish so you may need to see her more than once for HE. But that is all that is offered, no roaming etc. It's a good therapeutic massage in a residential neighborhood. The reviews from others on here were mostly consistent with my experiences except that no gloves were involved for me (thank god).

    Hope you enjoyed my dreams.

  12. #903
    Quote Originally Posted by AnalLee  [View Original Post]
    Place in Rockville very dimly lit seems promising. AMP offering Full Body Massage. Do have a Groupon available, so maybe no extras. May have to find out. $6 hr I believe.
    I didn't get anything when I tried it out. But it's been a while. Seemed like it could be, but it didn't happen.

  13. #902

    Annies

    Place in Rockville very dimly lit seems promising. AMP offering Full Body Massage. Do have a Groupon available, so maybe no extras. May have to find out. $6 hr I believe.

  14. #901
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJimmyC  [View Original Post]
    There was a new latina massage place that opened up earlier in the year and their place is located on Georgia Ave in Silver Spring. Near the beltway.

    Most reports IIRC, are that the girls aren't that good looking and the extras cost a lot more than normal.

    Give me the link on Rub Maps and I'll see If we're talking about the same people.

    Happy Mongering!!

    SJ.
    Yeah I would avoid that place. I only saw one provider. Wanted way more than she was worth and I walked out. I'm suprised if they are still open.

  15. #900

    There was

    There was a new latina massage place that opened up earlier in the year and their place is located on Georgia Ave in Silver Spring. Near the beltway.

    Most reports IIRC, are that the girls aren't that good looking and the extras cost a lot more than normal.

    Give me the link on Rub Maps and I'll see If we're talking about the same people.

    Happy Mongering!!

    SJ.

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimes4034  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone recently been here? Advertised as a Latina joint in silver spring. Was wondering if it was worth a trip. I see they're now on rub maps but my subscription is out. Any help is appreciated thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape