Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #2481

    I guess so

    Quote Originally Posted by MrJd1986  [View Original Post]
    Been out of SoCal for a while but I used to book through an M that was located in Playa V. Is this the same M?

    I'm back in town for a week and have not had any responses to the two numbers I had for the M I mentioned.

    Would be grateful for some clarity on how to find some providers.

    Thanks!
    If you can't get a response from this number then no way you can see M girl in a week.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/ivy-esco...angeles-428223

  2. #2480

    Don't think so

    Quote Originally Posted by PepsiLover  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering, was Sexy Lohan one of M's crew? I used to see her, but M does not reply to my texts.
    In the LA Asian thread, I think you mentioned only girls with Jenny maybe and nobody still around in the last 3 years except for Heri. If you guys have trouble getting in, try network to level 2 on HX or figure out which bookers M would talk to so you can use them as references. Some guys who recently got in may be able to tell you that.

  3. #2479
    Quote Originally Posted by PepsiLover  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering, was Sexy Lohan one of M's crew? I used to see her, but M does not reply to my texts.
    I still have Lohan's number and it does not match any that M uses now. Also searched it on them with no results. There will never be another one like her so you are lucky to have those memories at least.

  4. #2478

    Becky

    Anyone have any info on Becky in WLA?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails B1110216-A177-C070-0D30-3E954536.jpg‎  

  5. #2477
    Quote Originally Posted by PepsiLover  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering, was Sexy Lohan one of M's crew? I used to see her, but M does not reply to my texts.
    I'm pretty sure she was with J.

  6. #2476

    M Booker.

    Just wondering, was Sexy Lohan one of M's crew? I used to see her, but M does not reply to my texts.

  7. #2475
    Quote Originally Posted by PumpNDump  [View Original Post]
    I believe he meant the outfit / attire the girl has on and the anatomical position the girl is in while in the pic. Hope that helps.
    I know. I had 6 pics of Crystal and none were standing up. The ones I had I posted on them.

  8. #2474

    M

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnSi  [View Original Post]
    M gave me these descriptions so I just paste it here.

    And for these who send me a PM, please clean your PM box or storage so you will not wondering why didn't reply you.

    Jack.
    Been out of SoCal for a while but I used to book through an M that was located in Playa V. Is this the same M?

    I'm back in town for a week and have not had any responses to the two numbers I had for the M I mentioned.

    Would be grateful for some clarity on how to find some providers.

    Thanks!

  9. #2473
    Quote Originally Posted by Toungsten  [View Original Post]
    What is Black standing Crystal? Is that Crystal with M? Didn't get what you meant by black standing.
    I believe he meant the outfit / attire the girl has on and the anatomical position the girl is in while in the pic. Hope that helps.

  10. #2472

    Need more

    I don't know if you guys don't want to share or keep them for yourself, I can understand that.

    Just give me a pm if you want it to be private will ya?

  11. #2471
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnSi  [View Original Post]
    M gave me these descriptions so I just paste it here.

    And for these who send me a PM, please clean your PM box or storage so you will not wondering why didn't reply you.

    Jack.
    I am and I still didn't understand. My inbox is now clear.

  12. #2470

    If you are verified M's client then you will know what I meant.

    Quote Originally Posted by Toungsten  [View Original Post]
    What is Black standing Crystal? Is that Crystal with M? Didn't get what you meant by black standing.
    M gave me these descriptions so I just paste it here.

    And for these who send me a PM, please clean your PM box or storage so you will not wondering why didn't reply you.

    Jack.

  13. #2469
    Quote Originally Posted by Braddock1  [View Original Post]
    I gave her kitty a 10-15 minute touch and kiss session right when I got there to get her juices flowing and expand the canal; I felt her O at least twice. I've found that if I don't get them loose before any insertion, it's harder to go in all the way later.
    That's why I always start off with a good pussy licking.

  14. #2468
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnSi  [View Original Post]
    I don't see any BBFS report recently and too many bullshits around here.

    Here my list as I have tried all m's girls.

    Black standing crystal - 50% BBFS YMMV.

    Red bikini kara - 100% bbfscip.

    Red standing ivy - 100% bbfscip.

    Skirt katie - 100% bbfscip.

    Hat Megan- 70% bbfscip 10% bare anal. Regular.

    White bebe. Failed no BBFS.

    Blue Jenny o- 1000000% bbfscip.

    Bunny ear sue. Failedno BBFS.
    That's quite a list how do I get in contact with them. Been searching for some asians for bbfscip. And how much do they set you back and is it possible to get 2 of them?

  15. #2467
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnSi  [View Original Post]
    I don't see any BBFS report recently and too many bullshits around here.

    Here my list as I have tried all m's girls.

    Black standing crystal - 50% BBFS YMMV.

    Red bikini kara - 100% bbfscip.

    Red standing ivy - 100% bbfscip.

    Skirt katie - 100% bbfscip.

    Hat Megan- 70% bbfscip 10% bare anal. Regular.

    White bebe. Failed no BBFS.

    Blue Jenny o- 1000000% bbfscip.

    Bunny ear sue. Failedno BBFS.
    What is Black standing Crystal? Is that Crystal with M? Didn't get what you meant by black standing.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape