Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 655 of 686 FirstFirst ... 155 555 605 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 ... LastLast
Results 9,811 to 9,825 of 10288
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #478

    Molly

    Quote Originally Posted by ButtMan777  [View Original Post]
    The ugly red head with the throat tattoo bought a blonde wig. She's claiming to be a new girl. Don't fall for these junkies bullshit.
    I asked if she was amber she said no but she is lying it is the same girl. Puts a blonde wig on from the dollar store and is a "new girl" Haha Molly is Amber you can tell that by her tattoos. Stay away from this one go to my other forum posts about her nasty and big druggie a horrible experience overall.

  2. #477
    New interest.

    Any info on this one.

    I normally like to find one provider and stay with it one guy like I should say. Savannah was my favorite one but now she seems to be pursuing other interest. Any info on this girl would be helpful.

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...m/043250278330

  3. #476

    Amber

    The ugly red head with the throat tattoo bought a blonde wig. She's claiming to be a new girl. Don't fall for these junkies bullshit.

  4. #475

    What were your thoughts? Did you see her

    Quote Originally Posted by Stryker35  [View Original Post]
    She has several reviews and been around over 3 yrs or so. So just do a search. Will find info.
    What were your thoughts? Did you see her.

  5. #474

    Baby

    Quote Originally Posted by Flintite  [View Original Post]
    Yes. No complaints. Nice woman probably just fell on hard times and is working her way out of it. Got nothing bad to say about it. Actual pictures etc.

  6. #473

  7. #472
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaBoner78  [View Original Post]
    Avoid her. Pics are real. Pm me for more. Papa Be.
    Hey Papabe If you don't mind could you PM also I was interested in her as well.

    Thanks.

  8. #471

    It is to good to be true

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyShep  [View Original Post]
    Looks a little too good to be true.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/flint/810-259-1643/3/93243
    I had a very bad experience with this one. Not even 5 minutes in she leaves out of motel room to "pay her friend back from money she borrowed" I looked out curtain age was buying some type of drug from someone then before I even had the chance to finish someone knocked on the door I got dressed and left even though she said it was just her friend. Will not repeat.

  9. #470
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyShep  [View Original Post]
    Looks a little too good to be true.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/flint/810-259-1643/3/93243
    Avoid her. Pics are real. Pm me for more. Papa Be.

  10. #469

    It is to good to be true

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyShep  [View Original Post]
    Looks a little too good to be true.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/flint/810-259-1643/3/93243
    Saw this one little while ago and is in rough shape I was there not even 5 minutes and she left hotel room to "pay her friend back that let her borrow $" I peek out of the curtain and she gave the guy $ and grabbed something and put it in her pocket. Then comes back and says she has to use bathroom goes in there for almost 10 minutes doing god knows what I'm sitting on the bed waiting hoping it would be worth all this bull but no she comes out and gives a decent BBBJ then wouldn't do anal when I paid her more for it said it will hurt so bent her over and then heard a loud knock on the door I put my clothes on fast and she said it was just her friend I left after that. It was a horrible experience I would not repeat.

  11. #468

    Any info on this one?

    Looks a little too good to be true.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/flint/810-259-1643/3/93243

  12. #467
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnson45  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have info on this one?

    I think she's been around for a while but can't find any reviews.

    https://cityxguide.photo/ads/call-me...08483-13305291.
    She looks good in the pics but not so good face to face. She has bolt ons that seem to slide out of place.

    Ask her to send you a pic.

  13. #466

    Looking for AA provider

    Like the title says, I'm looking for a black provider that is legit. Thick is fine. Looking for incall only. PM with name / number or share link here. Detroit recommendations OK too. Thanks in advance for the intel.

    -FM.

  14. #465

    Any info

    Does anyone have info on this one?

    I think she's been around for a while but can't find any reviews.

    https://cityxguide.photo/ads/call-me...08483-13305291

  15. #464

    Good intel

    Thanks for the response fellas. Ill stay clear of both.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape