Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 14,071 to 14,085 of 18218
-
11-03-18 13:10 #4148Senior Member

Posts: 42Visiting Orlando
Hi Folks,
I am currently visiting Orlando from NJ and would like to see someone this post noon.
Thought I could get some help from the community.
Will promise to payback with a help needed in Nj.
Any info or directions could help.
Thanks.
CS.
-
11-03-18 12:29 #4147Senior Member

Posts: 55Clear your inbox.
Originally Posted by Jimmy379
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-18 09:44 #4146Senior Member

Posts: 3424He addressed it two reports later. Up to you what to believe. Link for you:
Originally Posted by SlimShady96
[View Original Post]
Orlo's explanation for signing a post from Sophia
-
11-03-18 07:23 #4145Senior Member

Posts: 378Yes, Same girl.
Originally Posted by ElReyDelMongo
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-18 06:02 #4144Senior Member

Posts: 410Happyinflordia
He bro really no concussing at all read post # 4135 LOL.
Originally Posted by SlimShady96
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-18 22:41 #4143Senior Member

Posts: 626Who wrote this
So Sophia wrote this but it's signed by Orlo69, totally confused.
Originally Posted by SophiaUtr
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-18 22:17 #4142Banned Member

Posts: 43Chanel
I've seen Chanel many times. In fact within the past week. She has the perfect body for me. Wasp waist with cute boobies. She is friendly and personable. She is two weeks into a cold turkey H detox which is impressive. She is a favorite. BUT the reason I am responding to your post is you characterize her as very reliable. My experience is she is a poor communicator. If I text her, I may not hear back for hours, if at all. When she does respond, its often one or two words. Seems every couple weeks, she'll contact me, and I jump at these opportunities because its easier to set up a date. I still recommend her highly though. She is definitely low volume.
Originally Posted by Jimmy379
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-18 20:27 #4141Senior Member

Posts: 82Chanel
Isn't this the same Chanel DoubleBJ has reviewed several times. ? If it is, which I'm about 99.9% she is, then she is a good time. It's been a while since I've seen her tho.
Originally Posted by Jimmy379
[View Original Post]
ElRey.
-
11-02-18 13:07 #4140Senior Member

Posts: 1170Confused? Explanation
Afternoon guys. Let me explain about why my sign off at the end of Sophia post. I was having lunch with Sophia and she asked me a question about a post that she did not understand the terminology she wanted for me to explain to her. It was about multiple shots on goal. She did not understand the abbreviation what exactly they were talking about. I explained to her what that all meant and what the multiple shots on goal was. She asked me if she can contribute something from her and as a provider. I said sure why not I don't think there's anything wrong or there's anything rules about you doing that. So as many of you know Sophia is very limited in her English speaking and also writing. Usually when she answers by pm Or on the form it's a sentence or two maybe 3 but it's something really easy and real limited stuff that she's kind of memorized but now she wanted to give this big explanation. So she was going to write it down take out a translating app put it on the Translating app and then try to translate it back on to the Forum. I told her here let me help you just tell me what you want to put down and I'll type it for you. Which I did verbatim I typed it for her. But at the end since I was typing in the Forum I signed off on it as if it was me as I usually do, not realizing that I was typing for her. And just as I gave her phone back to her I realize what I had just done. So there you have it that is why my sign off is on Sophia post. She unfortunately does not have a way to edit her post. Any questions that you guys may have you could contact me.
Originally Posted by SophiaUtr
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
Orlo69.
-
11-02-18 10:15 #4139Forum Advertiser

Posts: 123I agree
I agree 100 percent with he wolf. Always let them now of your intentions of MSOG. Most of these girls will let you have MSOG but if you burn up your time and your time is almost over they might not. Case in point you requested HH spend 5 or 10 min talking to them. Then you take 10 or 15 min to blow your first stack. Then you got to recuperate A few minutes. Chances are she will not let you go a second round. Why because the second time around you will take longer. And time is money for these ladies. Unless you have asked her ahead of time and she is okay with that.
Originally Posted by HeWolf47
[View Original Post]
Play hard.
Orlo69.
-
11-02-18 07:55 #4138Senior Member

Posts: 629Trades
Anybody interested in swapping digits of their UTR's? I've got a very reliable blonde spinner named Chanel. She prefers car dates but gives amazing BBBJCIM for 40 coins and FS for 60. Let me know.
-
11-02-18 07:34 #4137Senior Member

Posts: 142Smiles
Top 5 smiles on UTR? You can have a nice body or a pretty face but if the smile is off it turns me off. Am I the only one?
-
11-02-18 05:42 #4136Senior Member

Posts: 1170Common sense
Gentleman when contacting any of these ladies please use your common sense. Remember these ladies for the most part are UTR. Some of them have jobs some of them have families so when you make contact with them common sense is to send them a text saying who you are and who referred you or recommended you. Do not call them up out of the blue and expect to carry on a conversation with them. That is one good way to piss them off because they're usually surrounded by other family members their children co-workers and they really can't talk to you nor do they really want to carry on a conversation with you. Another thing when you contact these ladies weather they are UTR or regular advertised providers, do not ask them a bunch of questions about sexual acts. Remember you are paying for their time, anything else of a sexual nature is completely illegal, So they will not spend time on the phone texting to you or talking to you about anything of a sexual nature. Some of them will just stop talking to you and you would of blown your chance.This is ust a little knowledge to help some of you guys out that are new or for the ones that lack common sense.
Stay safe
Orlo69
-
11-02-18 05:36 #4135Senior Member

Posts: 37Thank you
I appreciate the tips HeWolf47.
Originally Posted by HeWolf47
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-18 16:41 #4134Forum Advertiser

Posts: 123Thank you
It was a real pleasure meeting you. I hope we can see each other again real soon. I really. Enjoyed. Your visit.
Originally Posted by RunnerGuy
[View Original Post]
Thank. You,
Sophia.













Reply With Quote





