Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 6551
-
11-20-18 00:02 #5186Banned Member

Posts: 1367A2, I think this guy needs to go, now.
And I think you need to stop doing shit like this on review threads. I've told you about using the "Report Post" button before. I know why you don't, you want to stir up the pot. Sooner or later you're going to realize I'm not letting you do that anymore.
A2
-
11-19-18 23:15 #5185Senior Member

Posts: 290Escort alligator
A, has anyone else been having trouble with being rerouted from escor gator. (hint) to eros site?
-
11-18-18 19:29 #5184Regular Member

Posts: 17Anybody out there into insest
Been pretty curious if anyone in the area is into this kind of thing and would like to play together or simply let me watch.
-
11-17-18 19:22 #5183Senior Member

Posts: 1868Better than shitting while your fucking.
Originally Posted by GetUrRollOnMan
[View Original Post]
Imagine? You start cumming and the muscle action somehow releases the valves? I don't actually know if that's possible, but folks do sometimes experience flatulence when fucking, so it's theoretically possible.
It would give her a good horror story, at least!
O.
-
11-17-18 17:33 #5182Senior Member

Posts: 155Lmao a little off subject but not really. Yesterday I went to a massage parlor and they told me it would be an hour wait. I was going to leave but I really needed to shit so I asked to use the restroom. Tried to squeeze one out real fast and wouldn't you know it. When I went to flush the toilet. The handle was broken!! Dammit! LOL so I had to take the top off the tank and grab the chain to flush! Ceramic top making all kinds of noise! LOL then I wash hands and soon as I open the door. A fine young masseuse is standing near the door saying "I can take you now!" I'm like damn man this is embarrassing but hey. Confidence trumps all so I walked my stanking ass right in that massage room and had a great time! No prostate play tho. Lmao!!
Originally Posted by GetUrRollOnMan
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-18 15:22 #5181Senior Member

Posts: 395Shitting at the incall location.
Let's have a serious discussion about shitting in a chicks outcall location. For example you go to see a chick at her incall location whether it's a hotel or her residential home and you before or after the act you need to take shit. Is it acceptable to shit in her place? I had this happen and I had no choice but to take a shit. I felt awkward as hell. LOL.
What's is y'all take on this?
-
11-12-18 16:26 #5180Regular Member

Posts: 17Taboo friend
I'm looking for anyone into anything taboo. My taste for the normal just isn't gettin it done anymore. Anybody have any stories or experiences to share. Mine for yours. PM me.
-
11-08-18 20:52 #5179

Posts: 682Amen to that
Sage of USA.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-18 22:51 #5178Banned Member

Posts: 1367Excellent point.
Originally Posted by Ozymandias
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-18 21:57 #5177Banned Member

Posts: 13634The Oz always knows best.
Originally Posted by Ozymandias
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-18 18:49 #5176Senior Member

Posts: 1868My view at this point is that this is a forum for reviewing *sex workers*, women who make it known (through marketing and advertising) that they provide negotiable vagina access or related services. That is, escosts, MP girls, and strippers.
Originally Posted by Scott688
[View Original Post]
UTRs, fuck buddies, side chicks, jump offs, and other private stock are best kept just like that: private. (This is why I haven't responded to a number of PMs lately, and I apologize for just leaving them hanging, but there are a lot of them and I'm busy.) This category of pussy just doesn't end well when you offer it to a larger market; the girls keep it simple and down low for a reason, and if you monkey with that you almost always mess up a good thing. I've shared methodologies (my approach to Follies, how I go about transitioning a covered encounter to BBFS, etc); I'm happy to share a recipe, but that doesn't mean I'm giving out actual cakes!
I know the mantra here is "share information", but I would go one further and say "share information which is appropriate to be shared. ".
O.
-
11-07-18 12:38 #5175Senior Member

Posts: 113Really
You take the time to hook someone up with your A list providers, tell them all details including damage. And have that person waste their time and mine by throwing a low-ball offer. I don't see women from FIB, if you don't have close to what they are asking for. Please stop calling and texting. These women are in this for the money. They don't care if you have a big Dk. I've never dealt with such amateurs and my life.
-
11-03-18 01:54 #5174Banned Member

Posts: 1367Long time lurker on this site. Was on this site for a short time years ago. Looking forward to meeting some of the ladies I've seen on here soon. Just moved back to the ATL from Seattle.
-
11-02-18 14:43 #5173Senior Member

Posts: 315International site
Admin, I just signed up for the other site. Just wanted first to say that I love these sites and all you do for mongers. I tried to look at pic and it said I have to buy a membership. That's not the problem cause I know it's worth it. I just don't want to pay with credit card and I know that option might not be available from America anymore anyway. Just wanted to encourage you to please use Bitcoin or preferably Monero as soon as possible. If you have a crypto option I'll pay today. Thanks. Sorry if this is in the wrong place.
We are looking into this as I'm writing this.
A2
-
10-31-18 23:09 #5172Senior Member

Posts: 315What's the worst that could happen
You know how you see a provider and then later when it's slow and she's desperate she'll blow up your phone? Now imagine she knows where you live.
Originally Posted by Rrobin
[View Original Post]
Now imagine she shows up to your house during your family reunion saying she left something or asking for money. Or imagine years later she gets out of jail for something dumb and remembers you as the rich monger who would be easy to rob. A lot of these girls have habits, bad judgement, and pimps. That's a bad combination.
You might be more likely to avoid a sting with an outcall but it's better to use a hotel. Incall can be dangerous too. You could be recorded and have your face plastered all over some social media site. Can't trust these chicks. Always assume the worst.










Reply With Quote





