Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 6551
-
10-31-18 14:17 #5171Senior Member

Posts: 1484So no no to out call to the house
If you invite one of these girls to your house, you are inviting her "driver". You are also inviting someone an opportunity to scope out your neighborhood while you do the deed. Unless you live in a gated community or have a super secure alarm system with Pitbulls on the guard, I recommend NOT letting them anywhere near your home.
Originally Posted by Rrobin
[View Original Post]
Get a cheap room and do your outcalls there. Hell you might get lucky and pick one up there.
-
10-31-18 00:33 #5170Senior Member

Posts: 82Saw Lorie a few days ago, she came outside to smoke, I accompanied her meanwhile, then we went inside and got down to business.
Very sweet and gentle girl, and is still good at what she does.
-
10-30-18 21:57 #5169Senior Member

Posts: 667Heads up regarding hotel
I know many of us have met up with providers or taken them to the hotel across the street from Pink Pony. A quick heads up. They have wired that place up with cameras now. Lobby, elevator, and each floor. I never felt uneasy there before, but that isn't a good change. I mentioned it to a UTR girl, and she said that she had already been tipped off about it.
-
10-28-18 21:26 #5168Senior Member

Posts: 1843I agree. And many of these girls hang out with thugs, and you don't want them casing your place, so their buddies can come back and steal.
Originally Posted by PlaynAtl
[View Original Post]
Incall has it's own risks too. The best is probably to get a hotel room, although that is obviously even more expense. Or do her in the car if you have an SUV and can find a good place to park. But downsides there too.
-
10-28-18 21:10 #5167Senior Member

Posts: 133Bad idea (initially)
I agree bad idea for anyone new, best to get a cheap hotel room or go for a car date. Once you establish a relationship (should that occur) then it maybe a different answer. Point out Alarm system, mention hidden internal & external video surveillance, etc. Safety first.
Originally Posted by PlaynAtl
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-18 21:05 #5166Senior Member

Posts: 667Nope! You are giving them the opportunity to scope out what they should steal in a break in, and you are giving them ammo to blackmail you with your spouse, employer, or anyone else.
Originally Posted by Rrobin
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-18 19:30 #5165Banned Member

Posts: 13634The girl can take your money, bolt and her handler is waiting in the car outside to whisk her away.
Originally Posted by Rrobin
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-18 17:53 #5164Banned Member

Posts: 40Is outcalls okay?
Is having an outcall at your private residence a bad idea and unsafe? I really dislike having to do incalls (driving there and having to constantly worry about outsiders) so was wondering your inputs on outcalls at your private location?
-
10-20-18 12:30 #5163Senior Member

Posts: 113Have met with provider 3 times this week
I recently moved back home. Been gone for 10 years, glad to be back! I recently done something way different then I ever have. I contacted a provider that was advertising as a couple. To be honest I didn't see that part on the headline. Anyway I go to the providers home. Nice area felt safe, after I walked in, I noticed man sitting on the couch. Wow!! Felt kind of odd. Then the provider came out and had him move closer to me. It was great BBBJ for both of us. Then the guy asked if I wanted him to take over, not really into the bi thing so much, I told him no. Provider turned around and backed her nice round as up and it was time. The other guy goes around to the front and gets BBBJ as I'm working. I'm sitting there thinking she's saving time pulling 2 tricks at once, LOL!! Ether way it was too late to leave. So I watched the show in front of me and enjoyed every minute of it. When I finished she told me to lay still and she went to get wet towel to clean me off. I spoke to the man for few minutes and it ended up being her husband. I explained why it felt so odd and they both had a big laugh. She told me they specialize in fetishes and many people enjoyed and paid for him to be there. At either rate, I'm going back, been back. This is by far my favorite providers I have met in a long time. Anyone need something different pm me and I will throw her info to you.
-
10-17-18 08:42 #5162Banned Member

Posts: 1367LOL haven't we seen guys say that they do on this board in the past? I guess you never reach the massage parlor thread.
Originally Posted by PWhipped
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-18 08:25 #5161Senior Member

Posts: 3658Rival wars?
I know provider escorts have started rumors of other providers as I have been involved with the provider industry for almost as long as I have been here. I have seen prover wars and spats for a long time. And it would get serious at times. The massage industry I do not have any connections there anymore as I quit dating the massage girls 10 years ago. I have been very close to many, many escorts and agencys, so my knowolege is old as far as spas. Nightlover, you are the massage king, Does that sort of thing go on between the spas?
Wet Dreams, PW.
-
10-15-18 22:59 #5160Senior Member

Posts: 1475Good story. I had a different kind of "referral service" a number of years ago. There is this little town in Indiana that is white-trash city, almost all residents are hooked on some sort of candy. I used to stop by on my way thru to pick up some young thing walking the streets. One time I picked up this one girl, but she came right out and told me she didn't do sex at all, but would make me a good deal. If I agreed to pay her a "finders fee" up front, she would keep me satisfied in fresh young pussy. Sounded like a scam, but it turned out to be the best thing I had in a long time. I would call her up before I came to town, she would line me up with a date, I would pick her up first, pay her, then she would deliver the goods by calling up the girl and meeting her with me. Several times, I broke my one key rule, never take a girl on a candy run. I would pick her up, take her to a dope house, she would get back in my car and shoot up.
Originally Posted by Ozymandias
[View Original Post]
This all came crashing down when an HIV epidemic hit town. Called her one last time and told her I wouldn't be back, and she agreed it was best.
-
10-15-18 22:58 #5159Senior Member

Posts: 306OMG. She's gorgeous!
Originally Posted by Ozymandias
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-18 22:35 #5158Senior Member

Posts: 290Damn, good thinking, LOL.
Love the methodology.
Originally Posted by Ozymandias
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-18 17:16 #5157Senior Member

Posts: 362Million $ idea!
FWIW, I follow this method up north and it works! Without sounding like an infomercial make sure your current hoes know there's a finders fee for fresh UTR pussy. It has served me very well. I make it very clear I expect quality. I reward the finder double their normal rate on our next outing. And every 30-60 days I get a txt from someone saying 'hey I got a friend that needs'. I think of it as a premium SA and I don't have to put up with all the bullshit.
Originally Posted by Ozymandias
[View Original Post]
Tig.








Reply With Quote






