Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4409
    Senior Member


    Posts: 706

    Jasmine

    I have to agree with you. I saw her years ago and she had major rotten, halitosis breath. I could smell it when she was sucking me. It was a real turn off. She also did scrape me with teeth. Her body is really doughey and I agree, her pussy is very loose and sloppy. I always shake my head when I read positive reviews on her. I will say, she was nice, but that's all.

    -LCB.

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveBJ  [View Original Post]
    Jazmin, just to warn you is really nothing like her pictures, teeth and definitely a few inner head problems. Will scrape your cock to numbness with her teeth and is loose as a goose, not good in any activity as far as I could see.

    Just my opinion.

  2. #4408
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJennings  [View Original Post]
    Was able to nail both Danicabunny and Jazminjaz; BBFSCIP for each..
    Jazmin, just to warn you is really nothing like her pictures, teeth and definitely a few inner head problems. Will scrape your cock to numbness with her teeth and is loose as a goose, not good in any activity as far as I could see.

    Just my opinion.

  3. #4407
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion20  [View Original Post]
    I went straight to main course.
    How was it? She has no reviews on tna and only a few pics.

  4. #4406
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion20  [View Original Post]
    I went straight to main course.
    Good? Bad? She only has a few pics and they don't show much, still no reviews on tna.

  5. #4405

    Idk.

    Quote Originally Posted by VikVaughanKon  [View Original Post]
    Hows her headgame.
    I went straight to main course.

  6. #4404
    Quote Originally Posted by Valeria262  [View Original Post]
    Yes and yes, though there is an $ upcharge for each.
    Anyone get Rose 23 at a reasonable discount? Great body and location, but way over my $$ limit.

  7. #4403
    Senior Member


    Posts: 595
    Quote Originally Posted by LCB  [View Original Post]
    Is she still down in the Olympia area?

    Cheers,

    -LCB.
    No she is in Tacoma now.

  8. #4402
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJennings  [View Original Post]
    Was able to nail both Danicabunny and Jazminjaz; BBFSCIP for each.

    Danica was $300 on a VIP special, condom never came up but I also made her squirt before we fucked, so that probably helped things along.

    Jazmin was going to use a cover and I told her we had seen each other in the past and went BB, she reluctantly went with it, but in her case I also got her off before we fucked. As always YMMV.
    Business my have slowed for Danica because she refused BB last time I saw her. Good to know she's back on the BB train!

  9. #4401
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion20  [View Original Post]
    Arielmarie23 bennie.
    Hows her headgame.

  10. #4400
    Was able to nail both Danicabunny and Jazminjaz; BBFSCIP for each.

    Danica was $300 on a VIP special, condom never came up but I also made her squirt before we fucked, so that probably helped things along.

    Jazmin was going to use a cover and I told her we had seen each other in the past and went BB, she reluctantly went with it, but in her case I also got her off before we fucked. As always YMMV.

  11. #4399
    Senior Member


    Posts: 706
    Is she still down in the Olympia area?

    Cheers,

    -LCB.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nico  [View Original Post]
    She is doing well. I messaged her this morning.

  12. #4398
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2926
    Good to hear! Is she still proving?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nico  [View Original Post]
    She is doing well. I messaged her this morning.

  13. #4397
    Senior Member


    Posts: 595
    Quote Originally Posted by RawDogger  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got any intel on Brandy Dandy these days? She's disappeared since the demise of BP.
    She is doing well. I messaged her this morning.

  14. #4396

    Rose 23.

    Quote Originally Posted by FatRichard  [View Original Post]
    So, are you confirming that she is BBFS friendly. And if so, is she good with CIP?

    Call me Dick.
    Yes and yes, though there is an $ upcharge for each.

  15. #4395
    Anyone got any intel on Brandy Dandy these days? She's disappeared since the demise of BP.

    Quote Originally Posted by LCB  [View Original Post]
    That looks like Brandy Dandy's Pussy. Yum!

    -LCB.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape