Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,481 to 6,495 of 7074
-
11-08-18 16:15 #594Senior Member

Posts: 391The library? It has been dead for over a year now.
Originally Posted by Marshyness
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-18 07:45 #593Regular Member

Posts: 1AAMPs
Can someone post other AAMPs in SD? I know sdasiangirls and thelibrary.
-
11-07-18 23:21 #592Senior Member

Posts: 88Erotic Monkey
Any luck on Erotic Monkey website?
-
11-06-18 01:19 #591Regular Member

Posts: 21No GFE
No BBBJ or greek unless she has changed she was strictly non-GFE at the time.
Originally Posted by SamGoyal
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-18 11:34 #590Regular Member

Posts: 4Marta234?
Always looking for a lady that offers greek. Came across Marta on Switter. Have reached out but not connected. Perhaps a little sketchy? Phone number she gave doesn't match her Switter pics when I looked it up. Is she legit or?
-
11-03-18 07:02 #589Senior Member

Posts: 33Katie Incall Massage
Saw her on a whim from AS body rub posting. She's mid 30's heavy working out of a private but very smelly / dirty apartment in Northpark. Agreed on 30 minute Nuru for $140. She did 2 minutes of nude massage then started the teasing. HJ finish but I was hoping for BJ she said she only does massage. Will not return.
J.
-
11-03-18 06:57 #588Senior Member

Posts: 33She wanted me to text from my phone
I tried to see her a month or so, but she said I needed to text her from my phone as she didn't reply to app phones. How she knew my number was an app I don't know.
Originally Posted by Yojimbo99
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-18 02:57 #587Regular Member

Posts: 4Cool, thanks! What services does she offer? Any BBBJ or Greek?
Originally Posted by AaronMarxxx
[View Original Post]
Also, as a new poster, realized I didn't help contribute anything before posting so here is some intel on Luana.
https://massagerepublic.com/female-e...e-e0073e7ce433
She's in her mid to late 30's, hot Brazilian MILF, good body with nice bolt ones I'm assuming. For first timers only does up to B2 B for 2 (1 hr session), but offered FS for an additional 1 next time I visited. Super hot, teases really well, and is really nice. Definitely shows enthusiasm, and though her English is a bit broken, she definitely tries to talk with you and engage! Would definitely repeat!
-
11-02-18 18:21 #586Senior Member

Posts: 80Any info on Yumiko?
She advertises on AS.
https://adultsearch.com/california/s...scorts/1397695
Looks good if the pics are real.
-
11-02-18 18:19 #585Senior Member

Posts: 147Tiffany from FarEastCuties
Pretty good experience. I would guess her age at 30+. Face = 8, body = 8, attitude = 6. 5, puss = solid 9, puffy and tight!. She was accommodating but generally held a defensive posture. Maybe she's had to deal with rough customers. She eventually relaxed. The OC forum has a great K-girl section. Maybe we can get something like that going here. There are 3-4 groups operating in SD but I'm not sure if its the same crew with multiple accounts or if they are all one big group.
-
11-02-18 17:21 #584Senior Member

Posts: 33Any info on Sarah?
First, my contribution.
Sunny.
Early 30's; caucasian blonde; keg shaped, tan body; big enhanced tits; shaved; surfer / stoner vibe; does not have model looks, as pics may imply; 1 hr 320; BBBJ, cfs; over-priced; repeat: no.
https://sunny-diego.com/
Loami.
Early 30's; latina; womanly curves, with very nicely shaped natural breasts; shaved; tattoo across midsection; maybe a little too much makeup, but still attractive; has a polite and submissive demeanor, think of a hispanic geisha, very willing to please; treat her like a gentleman and you will be rewarded; 1 hr 220; CBJ, cfs; repeat: yes.
https://adultsearch.com/california/s...scorts/1128626
Alexi.
Late 20's; hot latina; beautiful man-mades; tight body with extreme curves, built for sport; bros, eat your wheaties; shaved; 1 hr 300; cfs; repeat: already have and will again.
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/122898
Now, the ask.
Any first hand feedback on Sarah?
https://adultsearch.com/california/s...scorts/1125962
Thanks!
-
11-02-18 14:45 #583Senior Member

Posts: 33Any info on Sarah.
First, my contribution.
Loami. Attractive 30-ish Latina, with nice womanly curves and perfectly-shaped natural breasts; maybe a little too much makeup IMHO, but still attractive; tattoo across midsection; shaved; 1 hr for 220; FS; everything covered; very nice personality, imagine a Latina geisha, classy and submissive; repeat: yes.
https://adultsearch.com/california/s...scorts/1128626
Alexi. Hot CFS Latina; late 20's; nice augmented rack; tight curvy body built for sport; eat your wheaties bro; 1 hr 300; cfs; repeat: most def.
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/122898
Sunny - 30-ish white, blonde; keg shaped; calif surfer / stoner vibe; does not have model looks, as pics may imply; augmented boobs; shaved; 1 hr for 320; BBBJ, cfs; repeat: no.
https://sunny-diego.com/
Now for the ask.
Any first hand feedback on Sarah?
https://adultsearch.com/california/s...scorts/1125962
https://www.adultlook.com/p/2926081
-
11-02-18 10:44 #582Regular Member

Posts: 21She's real.
I saw her about a year and a half ago when I was living in SD. She was prompt for outcall and pretty sexy. She is a tad bit older than I expected but still had a great body. Caution though the pictures posted were the same ones posted when I saw her so I don't know what she looks like now. Anyways she was non-GFE but it was a good time. IMHO though I wouldn't repeat just simply because she wasn't GFE.
Originally Posted by SamGoyal
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-18 18:47 #581Senior Member

Posts: 89Agreed re Lily
I've seen Lily a few times and agree with the below. Very cute and accommodating, but expensive. She'll give a base rate but basically everything but CFS and CBJ are extra, with detailed add ons, 3 for one deals, etc. Not all that sexy, but it works. Need to negotiate it up front. Not an issue because she's legit, but still.
I think I paid something like 250 for CFS, BBBJ, COF, DFK. Not sure about BBFS, never asked. I doubt it.
Almost always in okay hotels in Encinitas or Carlsbad.
Originally Posted by BillyIsTheOne
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-18 15:34 #580Regular Member

Posts: 4TesLa?
Does anyone here have any experience with TesLa in the past? Came across her ad again (first time since BP went down I think) and wanted to see what she's like, what's on the table, etc.
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/sexy-...t-ass-12053433












Reply With Quote





