Thread: Humaniplexx
+
Add Report
Results 6,526 to 6,540 of 9528
-
11-04-18 18:30 #3003Senior Member

Posts: 566She is a Nympho
She is a rare find. She is polite and kind to you. Meet her at a private party one time. You better have your A game if you see her.
Originally Posted by Mile22
[View Original Post]
As for rookies out there, Warning you can't handle her.
-
11-04-18 01:40 #3002Senior Member

Posts: 260Your welcome
http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/AlyssaO711
Originally Posted by Cbonia2
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-18 01:34 #3001Senior Member

Posts: 116https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/AlyssaO711
Originally Posted by Cbonia2
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-18 00:28 #3000Senior Member

Posts: 45Her handle is AlyssaO711.
Originally Posted by Cbonia2
[View Original Post]
That's the letter "o", not a number zero 0.
-
11-04-18 00:14 #2999Senior Member

Posts: 472Alyssa0711
I can't find her handle on HX.
Originally Posted by Mile22
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-18 17:01 #2998Senior Member

Posts: 45Has anyone seen Alyssa0711 recently?
Her ass looks insane & I've been trying to see her for ages. She seems to book super fast whenever she's available. Which is rare.
Never replies to PM or text.
She seems to be friends with MysteeWaters? I guess that's an alternative but something about her look freaks me the fuck out.
-
11-02-18 18:40 #2997Senior Member

Posts: 48Thanks!!
She was in area and those pics are very tempting. Didn't bother asking other members might have to do some more digging.
Originally Posted by Ddddd21
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-18 17:31 #2996Senior Member

Posts: 332Ariel29
There's info on her in the BB forum. Search for ariel29 and you will see the reports.
Originally Posted by NeedaBBBJCIM
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-18 10:56 #2995Regular Member

Posts: 21Thanks for the info.
I decided to pass on her because she kept changing times.
Originally Posted by FA20D
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-18 06:32 #2994Senior Member

Posts: 95It's been a while since I've seen her, but I remember she had an avg face with with a tight pussy. Don't remember any other details about her.
Originally Posted by AaronMarxxx
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-18 23:53 #2993Senior Member

Posts: 67CamillaRose
Saw her when she visited LA. She was in downtown at it was about 5 am and I was up looking for providers. Headed over and she said her friend fell asleep so I brought her to my place. Her rate was $$ . 5 h but I asked for bb and she agreed for 3bens She is heavier in person and a lot uglier. She also never mentions about being mixed with black in her profile but she's half black and half Filipino or something. She gave a weak BBBJ. No doggy or any other positions but mish. Not worth the money. DO NOT BE TEMPTED BY HER PICS.
-
11-01-18 23:08 #2992Senior Member

Posts: 211MostWanted.
Originally Posted by Dolato
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-18 19:13 #2991Senior Member

Posts: 387Hx lady
Anyone seen ariel I think 21 as I hoping she's real GFE?! Any body have experiences with that hot latina.
-
10-30-18 23:31 #2990Regular Member

Posts: 21Jasmine. Sky
Anyone seen her lately? Pics look amazing although I haven't subscribed to see more. Anyone know how accurate they are? I plan on seeing her tomorrow or this week.
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Jasmine.Sky
-
10-30-18 18:27 #2989Senior Member

Posts: 713Yea I liked her natural look too but didn't get my hands on her before she started spending on "upgrades". At that point everything about her new look was a turnoff for me. As far as I know, she didn't do any porn and you got yourself some good original content when you had the chance. Now I'm just waiting around for another asian to come around.
Originally Posted by JamesD2004
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




