Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,771 to 28,785 of 31473
-
11-03-18 00:19 #2703Senior Member

Posts: 1572OK, I'm not doing any incalls, don't know the area so I don't want to get caught up in the bad part of town. I've seen a few that I'd be interested in if the pics are accurate but as always I tell them I'm not letting them in the hotel if pics are not accurate.
Originally Posted by CaptNugs
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-18 22:57 #2702Senior Member

Posts: 424Eeew
I dated a dental hygentist a few years back and I was amazed at the things she told me go on in a mouth. If I see a provider now I always ask to see their teeth and moth. I look for freshly pulled teeth, bleeding, white or yellow spots. Black teeth or pus filled sacks from absess. If a girl don't let me (only once) then I don't stick anything in her mouth uncovered. And yes the hygentist gave amazing head.
Originally Posted by AssJuice
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-18 22:35 #2701Senior Member

Posts: 610B
I saw her last December in Ecorse. Saw her many times over many years. Her face has always looked old. So I say 50 years old. Good, safe provider who seens always to have bad luck. On erotic monkey.
Originally Posted by BadBosco
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-18 20:43 #2700Regular Member

Posts: 20Thanks dude. Pictures pretty accurate?
Originally Posted by DTownFreak
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-18 17:30 #2699Senior Member

Posts: 467Damn
I got a BBBJ from her a couple months ago, got tested for hiv etc two weeks ago. Negative, but she wasnt bleeding or whatever to my knowledge, you should get tested asap, especially with blood involved. She was questionable ehen I seen her, but I was thinking maybe I'm just paranoid, go for it. Also I went to see this one girl and she left her phone while she went into another room and she was talking about chunks of blood. I opt to not get head from her. Let us know what's up and how it went.
Originally Posted by AssJuice
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-18 17:24 #2698Senior Member

Posts: 467I have.
Had them a few times before. Twice with both separate and once with them together as a duo. I think they charged me 70 at the time. They make you switch condoms when switching from one to the other. Overall, I enjoyed them. Last December was when I last seen them.
Originally Posted by AlefPaul
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-18 14:25 #2697Senior Member

Posts: 109Wow
Dude. That's awful. I would NOT describe that as "a lot of fun". Go get tested like. Immediately. Blood isn't something you want to mess with and any chick with a bloody mouth is to be avoided. Fuck.
Originally Posted by AssJuice
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-18 13:39 #2696Senior Member

Posts: 440Soft annabelle
In box is empty.
Originally Posted by Misterb899
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-18 11:19 #2695Senior Member

Posts: 134Star
Saw her last night for 30 qv, had no problems. Nice girl, agree. Better looking than photos and excellent head game. Would repeat for a quick, cheap unload.
Originally Posted by FlintMonger
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-18 09:26 #2694Regular Member

Posts: 20Vicki secrets and sister kelly
Anyone have any experience with Vicki or her sister Kelly? Both news that look like have been around a while. Didn't find much searching.
-
11-02-18 08:02 #2693Senior Member

Posts: 135Any info on Biancia usually hovered downrver (posted as 45-46)
Here s an old link: https://40up.com.detroit.listcrawler.com/post/26525856/.
Actually was allot of fun when I seen here last, when the whole backpage shut down came about, she must have got spooked and went off the grid (Funny thing s she gave me her real name, personnel cell number and allot of other info that SP's usually don't share. Anyway, none of the numbers work, and looking for anyone that seen here since April 18.
-
11-02-18 01:13 #2692Senior Member

Posts: 74Wanted to update you fine folks that might be thinking about seeing her.
Originally Posted by CaptNugs
[View Original Post]
It looks like she changed her number again recently. I tried to see her again recently and she was asking me for face and dick pics before we meet. Told her she had seen me a few times before and she told me she still needed pictures for "verification" when I told her no she told me not to call her again unless I'm ready to verify my identity and hung up on me. Complete 180 from my first visit with her. Not sure what's going on but it can't be good.
Stay safe out there.
-
11-01-18 23:40 #2691Senior Member

Posts: 44Looking for information.
I am interested in the following providers:
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/alexisma...detroit-424126
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/mandy-escort-detroit-200385
https://www.eros.com/michigan/files/7533040.htm?cat=1
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jasmin-escort-detroit-17106
If anyone has any info on any of them please reply to this or pm me. Thanks in advance!
-
11-01-18 21:06 #2690Senior Member

Posts: 399Pictures have been used around the country, so don't count on seeing her in person.
Originally Posted by Audipwr
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-18 20:21 #2689Senior Member

Posts: 85Neema
Searched the forum and saw few people asked, but one has any intel.
Has anybody seen Neema before?
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/neema-es...thfield-424474












Reply With Quote






