rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2782

    Eeew

    Quote Originally Posted by AssJuice  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker first time poster, made an account just for this. Saw Mercedes about an hour ago for a ss for 60. I opted for the BBBJ only and not full service. After completion she goes to spit in the sink and her mouth is full of blood. She freaks out saying that I just came blood and that it couldn't have been her. I took a piss in the bathroom and surprise surprise no blood in my pee.

    Little about me I'm only 23 and have been with less then 20 people in my lifetime 2 of which who were working girls including Mercedes.

    Looking at the positive side of things she seemed chill as fuck, very easy going and like a lot of fun.

    Stay safe out there gentlemen and wrap your shit.

    http://detroit.skipthegames.com/fema...i/442745648268
    I dated a dental hygentist a few years back and I was amazed at the things she told me go on in a mouth. If I see a provider now I always ask to see their teeth and moth. I look for freshly pulled teeth, bleeding, white or yellow spots. Black teeth or pus filled sacks from absess. If a girl don't let me (only once) then I don't stick anything in her mouth uncovered. And yes the hygentist gave amazing head.

  2. #2781

    B

    Quote Originally Posted by BadBosco  [View Original Post]
    Here s an old link: https://40up.com.detroit.listcrawler.com/post/26525856/.

    Actually was allot of fun when I seen here last, when the whole backpage shut down came about, she must have got spooked and went off the grid (Funny thing s she gave me her real name, personnel cell number and allot of other info that SP's usually don't share. Anyway, none of the numbers work, and looking for anyone that seen here since April 18.
    I saw her last December in Ecorse. Saw her many times over many years. Her face has always looked old. So I say 50 years old. Good, safe provider who seens always to have bad luck. On erotic monkey.

  3. #2780
    Thanks dude. Pictures pretty accurate?

    Quote Originally Posted by DTownFreak  [View Original Post]
    Had them a few times before. Twice with both separate and once with them together as a duo. I think they charged me 70 at the time. They make you switch condoms when switching from one to the other. Overall, I enjoyed them. Last December was when I last seen them.

  4. #2779

    Damn

    Quote Originally Posted by AssJuice  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker first time poster, made an account just for this. Saw Mercedes about an hour ago for a ss for 60. I opted for the BBBJ only and not full service. After completion she goes to spit in the sink and her mouth is full of blood. She freaks out saying that I just came blood and that it couldn't have been her. I took a piss in the bathroom and surprise surprise no blood in my pee.

    Little about me I'm only 23 and have been with less then 20 people in my lifetime 2 of which who were working girls including Mercedes.

    Looking at the positive side of things she seemed chill as fuck, very easy going and like a lot of fun.

    Stay safe out there gentlemen and wrap your shit.

    http://detroit.skipthegames.com/fema...i/442745648268
    I got a BBBJ from her a couple months ago, got tested for hiv etc two weeks ago. Negative, but she wasnt bleeding or whatever to my knowledge, you should get tested asap, especially with blood involved. She was questionable ehen I seen her, but I was thinking maybe I'm just paranoid, go for it. Also I went to see this one girl and she left her phone while she went into another room and she was talking about chunks of blood. I opt to not get head from her. Let us know what's up and how it went.

  5. #2778

    I have.

    Quote Originally Posted by AlefPaul  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with Vicki or her sister Kelly? Both news that look like have been around a while. Didn't find much searching.
    Had them a few times before. Twice with both separate and once with them together as a duo. I think they charged me 70 at the time. They make you switch condoms when switching from one to the other. Overall, I enjoyed them. Last December was when I last seen them.

  6. #2777

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by AssJuice  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker first time poster, made an account just for this. Saw Mercedes about an hour ago for a ss for 60. I opted for the BBBJ only and not full service. After completion she goes to spit in the sink and her mouth is full of blood. She freaks out saying that I just came blood and that it couldn't have been her. I took a piss in the bathroom and surprise surprise no blood in my pee.

    Little about me I'm only 23 and have been with less then 20 people in my lifetime 2 of which who were working girls including Mercedes.

    Looking at the positive side of things she seemed chill as fuck, very easy going and like a lot of fun.

    Stay safe out there gentlemen and wrap your shit.

    http://detroit.skipthegames.com/fema...i/442745648268
    Dude. That's awful. I would NOT describe that as "a lot of fun". Go get tested like. Immediately. Blood isn't something you want to mess with and any chick with a bloody mouth is to be avoided. Fuck.

  7. #2776

    Soft annabelle

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterb899  [View Original Post]
    Have to say she was a real treat back in the old days once she got to know you. I remember Peaches123 that red hair and those legs used to drive me crazy.

    .
    In box is empty.

  8. #2775

    Star

    Quote Originally Posted by FlintMonger  [View Original Post]
    I saw her this morning before work. Did the 30 qv, BBBJTC, head game on point, did some gagging and got into it real nice. She took the load over her face. Place was messy but not bad, reeked of weed as she said she just got done blazing. I didn't walk away smelling of it myself but drove the rest of the way to work with the windows down. A little cuter in person than her pics imo. Would repeat the qv for sure.

    -FM.
    Saw her last night for 30 qv, had no problems. Nice girl, agree. Better looking than photos and excellent head game. Would repeat for a quick, cheap unload.

  9. #2774

    Vicki secrets and sister kelly

    Anyone have any experience with Vicki or her sister Kelly? Both news that look like have been around a while. Didn't find much searching.

  10. #2773

    Any info on Biancia usually hovered downrver (posted as 45-46)

    Here s an old link: https://40up.com.detroit.listcrawler.com/post/26525856/.

    Actually was allot of fun when I seen here last, when the whole backpage shut down came about, she must have got spooked and went off the grid (Funny thing s she gave me her real name, personnel cell number and allot of other info that SP's usually don't share. Anyway, none of the numbers work, and looking for anyone that seen here since April 18.

  11. #2772
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptNugs  [View Original Post]
    http://detroit.skipthegames.com/fema...n/047517778485

    Spent some time with Sarah not too long ago. She's a sweetheart, but she's a bit chubbier than the pics lead you to believe. 100 for a hhr. Has some moves, used to be a dancer. First visit was pretty straight forward with a great CBJ and k9. Second visit I was able to get greek but she said she doesn't offer it to everyone so YMMV.
    Wanted to update you fine folks that might be thinking about seeing her.

    It looks like she changed her number again recently. I tried to see her again recently and she was asking me for face and dick pics before we meet. Told her she had seen me a few times before and she told me she still needed pictures for "verification" when I told her no she told me not to call her again unless I'm ready to verify my identity and hung up on me. Complete 180 from my first visit with her. Not sure what's going on but it can't be good.

    Stay safe out there.

  12. #2771

    Looking for information.


  13. #2770
    Quote Originally Posted by Audipwr  [View Original Post]
    Searched the forum and saw few people asked, but one has any intel.

    Has anybody seen Neema before?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/neema-es...thfield-424474
    Pictures have been used around the country, so don't count on seeing her in person.

  14. #2769

    Neema

    Searched the forum and saw few people asked, but one has any intel.

    Has anybody seen Neema before?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/neema-es...thfield-424474

  15. #2768

    Any info?

    Anyone by chance have any info on some ladies that are willing to let you record the money shot? My normal girl has since stopped the life I suppose. Looking for girls in and around Warren and Roseville too. Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape