Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #698

    Anastasia EEC (not the new one)

    Saw her last week. Very thin, nice face. Ticks all the normal boxes except greek and tuma. Little pricier than the rest of the group. But worth a trip.

  2. #697

    Elle at Wet-and-Wild

    I've used WNW at times in the past. Super convenient (for me) incall in the loop, and very nice girls, but I have not seen anyone from there in a while. Currently they list a stunning girl, Elle, and I was wondering whether anyone had any feedback on her. Feel free to PM me. Thanks in advance.

  3. #696

    City Channel

    Quote Originally Posted by MAdddicts  [View Original Post]
    Got me confused on this one.
    They have a channel on Telegram (which is different than the " at happydates" address they use for scheduling). I get an update every morning from them with pics and locations, but I have to use their other address in order to schedule something. I would contact them at their " at happydates" address and ask to be added to their channel.

  4. #695

    Erika

    Quote Originally Posted by ADiesel  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Erika? Pics on the site look great.
    I have seen her in the past week. Door price plus hundred more for FS. No DATY or DFK, but is a pleaser and does not rush. Although the pics are.

    Not real, I would say she looks great sans the bad job one her Tatas that left some annoying marks. If you go past that she was great!!

  5. #694

    Erika

    Quote Originally Posted by RubaDub1969  [View Original Post]
    I have seen Annette, Melissa, Lena and Sienna.

    Annette and Melissa were both great. So much has been said about Annette already and I found Melissa to be the same if not a little bit friendlier. Melissa is older, she said 35 but implied that she is actually older. (I am older and prefer someone. Alottle older too). Both left the tip for full service open, I gave $ above the door price.

    Lena was ok, but she came and left within a week. She was decent service, she asked 80 for FS above the intial fee. Downside is she wasn't so fresh even though I was first of the day.

    Sienna was gorgeous. She has some training for massage. Asked for 250 for FS, I had 120 and got BBBJ, and she did a nice job.

    But both Lena and Sienna are gone I believe. They haven't been on the schedule in the longest time.

    I wanted to try Annette again, too bad she retired.

    I have noticed they rarely take down pictures of girls who no longer work there.
    Anyone seen Erika? Pics on the site look great.

  6. #693

    Chicagoland massage

    Quote Originally Posted by TJGeek  [View Original Post]
    I have not seen any discussion on this group: https://www.chicagolandmassage.net/.

    I first contacted them over a year ago when they were on Lawrence near I-94 - now moved to 4 other locations. There are 2 phone numbers for a central scheduler who is reasonable.

    Annette is fantastic FS / GFE and I saw her 4 times without being disappointed. Pictures are real.

    Saw 2 other girls who are now gone. One was an awesome middle-eastern model with FS / GFE. The other was a hottie offering only HJ with limited roaming (disappointed). Their pictures were real but I don't recall their names.

    Please share any info you have, particularly on Kayah, Nikki, and Alana.
    I have seen Annette, Melissa, Lena and Sienna.

    Annette and Melissa were both great. So much has been said about Annette already and I found Melissa to be the same if not a little bit friendlier. Melissa is older, she said 35 but implied that she is actually older. (I am older and prefer someone. Alottle older too). Both left the tip for full service open, I gave $ above the door price.

    Lena was ok, but she came and left within a week. She was decent service, she asked 80 for FS above the intial fee. Downside is she wasn't so fresh even though I was first of the day.

    Sienna was gorgeous. She has some training for massage. Asked for 250 for FS, I had 120 and got BBBJ, and she did a nice job.

    But both Lena and Sienna are gone I believe. They haven't been on the schedule in the longest time.

    I wanted to try Annette again, too bad she retired.

    I have noticed they rarely take down pictures of girls who no longer work there.

  7. #692
    Quote Originally Posted by Cranial  [View Original Post]
    You need to be invited to be on the list. Ask them to add you. Their telegram address is at happydates.
    Got me confused on this one.

  8. #691

    City Channel

    Quote Originally Posted by FruitNinja  [View Original Post]
    Can't find it. What am I doing wrong? Do I need to be verified?
    You need to be invited to be on the list. Ask them to add you. Their telegram address is at happydates.

  9. #690

    City Channel

    Quote Originally Posted by ChitownGuy321  [View Original Post]
    They are on Telegram, called City Channel. They post everyday who is available and where.
    Can't find it. What am I doing wrong? Do I need to be verified?

  10. #689

    Angellis

    Quote Originally Posted by Chandler89  [View Original Post]
    I've used 2 kg a few times and they are very prompt and easy, and both incall locations I used were just fine. As you can tell from the website, and as another poster noted, they are a little more hippy than some other agencies.

    I'd also like to know more about Angellis if anyone knows how to see the lineup. Is it Chicago Angel Escorts, or something else?
    They are on Telegram, called City Channel. They post everyday who is available and where.

  11. #688

    2 kg

    Quote Originally Posted by GreekVeer  [View Original Post]
    Hi Can anyone give review on Angellis Girls.

    And also on 2 KG girls.
    I've used 2 kg a few times and they are very prompt and easy, and both incall locations I used were just fine. As you can tell from the website, and as another poster noted, they are a little more hippy than some other agencies.

    I'd also like to know more about Angellis if anyone knows how to see the lineup. Is it Chicago Angel Escorts, or something else?

  12. #687

    2 kg.

    Quote Originally Posted by GreekVeer  [View Original Post]
    Hi Can anyone give review on Angellis Girls.

    And also on 2 KG girls.
    2 KG girls are super cool, but with a more hippy / alternative vibe than young / tight knockouts. I really like some of them.

  13. #686
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1353
    Quote Originally Posted by ADiesel  [View Original Post]
    Are Sara's pics real or accurate?
    Sorry, Sara's pictures are neither real nor accurate. I found her to be cute with a nice body but breasts are saggy. But, I would see her again.

  14. #685

    Angellis

    Hi Can anyone give review on Angellis Girls.

    And also on 2 KG girls.

  15. #684

    Rates

    Quote Originally Posted by EarTak1990  [View Original Post]
    What's the rate for EEC girls?
    3. 5 to 4.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape