Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,231 to 16,245 of 19306
-
11-01-18 22:27 #3076Senior Member

Posts: 35Jassmine "bad kitty"
It had been awhile since I had been to see jassmine, about a year. I remembered that she had an awesome body great tits and a tight kitty. Key word is HAD. She is still a sweet girl but has recently had a baby and now tits are sagging and has lost the tightness that I was looking for. She does try to please and to make you feel comfortable but I was unaware of the changes. As always YMMV not sure if I will be repeating.
-
11-01-18 14:24 #3075

Posts: 781Jewels
Saw her about a year ago and was unimpressed. Last night she bombarded me with text messages starting about 2:30 am and continued until 7:30 this morning. This is the third time she has mistakenly sent me messages intended for someone else.
Originally Posted by BillCypher
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-18 13:09 #3074PIA

Posts: 174Mia and Jewels
I have seen them both and if one of them was going to have an appearance of shriveled up I would think that Mia is the more likely one to look like that. Not jewels. I think maybe the person who reported his encounter confused them; however that means that jewels is the one who was not into her performance which is another issue. When I saw Jewels I did not see any signs of hard drug use but Mia has been heading down that path for a while.
On another note Julia was invited to spend more time at the greybar motel due to her infatuation with illicit substances so we can lay to rest mongers claims that she is not involved.
-
11-01-18 11:31 #3073Senior Member

Posts: 194PSA for Mr Dragons.
TOFTT and report back to us. You'll find that members will be much more willing to share info if you also contribute.
-
11-01-18 11:17 #3072Regular Member

Posts: 3Contact?
Does anyone know how to get in contact with Sweet Jess? Ad? Number? Email? You can PM me if you want thank you in advance.
-
11-01-18 11:00 #3071Senior Member

Posts: 136Thanks a ton for the info!
-
11-01-18 10:16 #3070Senior Member

Posts: 1945Jewels
Don't do it! Had similar experiences with her a few years ago and she and the other one are not worth it. She was and is a rip-off artist and addict and I would not waste my time. Try Julia if you're looking for a good experience.
Originally Posted by BillCypher
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-18 09:47 #3069Senior Member

Posts: 136Paging Mr. Dragons, please use the search feature.
-
11-01-18 09:44 #3068Senior Member

Posts: 136Damnit, I scheduled time with Jewels this afternoon. Is she really that bad? Any recent reports from anyone with a higher post count? Want to make sure this isn't a sour grapes report.
Originally Posted by SeanM826
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-18 08:00 #3067Senior Member

Posts: 234I replied to her ad and was led to a shady neighborhood by the airport. Some shady males hanging around out front so I took off. Looked like a possible robbery situation. Be careful.
Originally Posted by Dragons
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-18 06:07 #3066Senior Member

Posts: 45Heather
Tried to see Heather yesterday texted in the morning and set a 1230 time. She texted me and said, "Is it ok that she wouldn't be all dolled up because she had to take her dogs for a long walk". I said sure and was waiting for address. Time comes and crickets. Texted her and said you must have forgotten about me. Received a text a couple of hours later saying she couldn't because she was too intoxicated. This is the 4 time I've tried to see her only for her to flake. Will not be trying again.
https://escortindex.com/ad/spacecoas...-0699/1/138200
-
11-01-18 02:10 #3065Senior Member

Posts: 47Hey Gentlemen, it's Alyssa Love.
Anyone ever met and had any experience to share with her?
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...s/727990787998
-
11-01-18 01:43 #3064Senior Member

Posts: 47She might do in a pinch
Anyone have any word about this to share?
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...t/428545817448
-
11-01-18 01:40 #3063Senior Member

Posts: 47Hello I'm Jordan
Anyone here have a report for this ad?
I spoke with her on the phone, claims to be around sarno US1 area.
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...e/333316677681
-
10-31-18 20:47 #3062Senior Member

Posts: 48Mia + Jewels
A few weeks ago I had an itch that needed scratching, and these 2 girls seemed to be pretty good looking, so I went to hang out with them. My "hour" with the two of them lasted all of 10 minutes before they rushed me out. Mia was decent looking but really not into it, and Jewels was shriveled up and old and looked nothing like her photos. Not to mention they just didn't work well together at all and were more concerned with the roses than the actual work. Mia even tried to argue I had been there 45 minutes because she counted the half an hour it took to send me her address.
Needless to say I would never go back to either of them again, and you shouldn't either.
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...w/607253598611









Reply With Quote






