Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3076

    Jassmine "bad kitty"

    It had been awhile since I had been to see jassmine, about a year. I remembered that she had an awesome body great tits and a tight kitty. Key word is HAD. She is still a sweet girl but has recently had a baby and now tits are sagging and has lost the tightness that I was looking for. She does try to please and to make you feel comfortable but I was unaware of the changes. As always YMMV not sure if I will be repeating.

  2. #3075

    Jewels

    Quote Originally Posted by BillCypher  [View Original Post]
    Damnit, I scheduled time with Jewels this afternoon. Is she really that bad? Any recent reports from anyone with a higher post count? Want to make sure this isn't a sour grapes report.
    Saw her about a year ago and was unimpressed. Last night she bombarded me with text messages starting about 2:30 am and continued until 7:30 this morning. This is the third time she has mistakenly sent me messages intended for someone else.

  3. #3074

    Mia and Jewels

    I have seen them both and if one of them was going to have an appearance of shriveled up I would think that Mia is the more likely one to look like that. Not jewels. I think maybe the person who reported his encounter confused them; however that means that jewels is the one who was not into her performance which is another issue. When I saw Jewels I did not see any signs of hard drug use but Mia has been heading down that path for a while.

    On another note Julia was invited to spend more time at the greybar motel due to her infatuation with illicit substances so we can lay to rest mongers claims that she is not involved.

  4. #3073

    PSA for Mr Dragons.

    TOFTT and report back to us. You'll find that members will be much more willing to share info if you also contribute.

  5. #3072

    Contact?

    Does anyone know how to get in contact with Sweet Jess? Ad? Number? Email? You can PM me if you want thank you in advance.

  6. #3071
    Thanks a ton for the info!

  7. #3070

    Jewels

    Quote Originally Posted by BillCypher  [View Original Post]
    Damnit, I scheduled time with Jewels this afternoon. Is she really that bad? Any recent reports from anyone with a higher post count? Want to make sure this isn't a sour grapes report.
    Don't do it! Had similar experiences with her a few years ago and she and the other one are not worth it. She was and is a rip-off artist and addict and I would not waste my time. Try Julia if you're looking for a good experience.

  8. #3069
    Paging Mr. Dragons, please use the search feature.

  9. #3068
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanM826  [View Original Post]
    A few weeks ago I had an itch that needed scratching, and these 2 girls seemed to be pretty good looking, so I went to hang out with them. My "hour" with the two of them lasted all of 10 minutes before they rushed me out. Mia was decent looking but really not into it, and Jewels was shriveled up and old and looked nothing like her photos. Not to mention they just didn't work well together at all and were more concerned with the roses than the actual work. Mia even tried to argue I had been there 45 minutes because she counted the half an hour it took to send me her address.

    Needless to say I would never go back to either of them again, and you shouldn't either.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...w/607253598611
    Damnit, I scheduled time with Jewels this afternoon. Is she really that bad? Any recent reports from anyone with a higher post count? Want to make sure this isn't a sour grapes report.

  10. #3067
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragons  [View Original Post]
    Anyone here have a report for this ad?

    I spoke with her on the phone, claims to be around sarno US1 area.,

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...e/333316677681
    I replied to her ad and was led to a shady neighborhood by the airport. Some shady males hanging around out front so I took off. Looked like a possible robbery situation. Be careful.

  11. #3066

    Heather

    Tried to see Heather yesterday texted in the morning and set a 1230 time. She texted me and said, "Is it ok that she wouldn't be all dolled up because she had to take her dogs for a long walk". I said sure and was waiting for address. Time comes and crickets. Texted her and said you must have forgotten about me. Received a text a couple of hours later saying she couldn't because she was too intoxicated. This is the 4 time I've tried to see her only for her to flake. Will not be trying again.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/spacecoas...-0699/1/138200

  12. #3065

    Hey Gentlemen, it's Alyssa Love.

    Anyone ever met and had any experience to share with her?

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...s/727990787998

  13. #3064

    She might do in a pinch

    Anyone have any word about this to share?

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...t/428545817448

  14. #3063

    Hello I'm Jordan

    Anyone here have a report for this ad?

    I spoke with her on the phone, claims to be around sarno US1 area.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...e/333316677681

  15. #3062

    Mia + Jewels

    A few weeks ago I had an itch that needed scratching, and these 2 girls seemed to be pretty good looking, so I went to hang out with them. My "hour" with the two of them lasted all of 10 minutes before they rushed me out. Mia was decent looking but really not into it, and Jewels was shriveled up and old and looked nothing like her photos. Not to mention they just didn't work well together at all and were more concerned with the roses than the actual work. Mia even tried to argue I had been there 45 minutes because she counted the half an hour it took to send me her address.

    Needless to say I would never go back to either of them again, and you shouldn't either.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...w/607253598611

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape