Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,501 to 28,515 of 37369
-
11-03-18 23:55 #8869Senior Member

Posts: 653Steer clear.
Sketchy girl. Bad attitude. Lives / works in a drug den. Nice body, but is older than she appears and is much more worn in person.
Originally Posted by GeechieDan
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-18 22:58 #8868Senior Member

Posts: 336Redhead Kali
Any info on this one? She had me at "redhead".
https://www.adultlook.com/p/2971410
-
11-02-18 16:08 #8867Senior Member

Posts: 336The Smoke Report
I met Smoke for the first time last night and she lives up to the hype. Nice lady who definitely enjoys what she does. Clean setup inside the home. No signs of drug use on her part. Her whole mission was to make me happy. Mission accomplished.
I will repeat, but she's quite a hike from my usual playgrounds.
-
11-02-18 10:42 #8866Senior Member

Posts: 182Ashley #2
Anyone heard form her lately?
-
11-02-18 03:42 #8865Senior Member

Posts: 435It's Not Worth It
Smh I'm glad I pass up on seeing Tessa going through drama just to see a provider it's not even worth your time when you can see someone that's drama free that's just my opinion.
Originally Posted by Cougar56
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-18 22:09 #8864Senior Member

Posts: 115Damage $$ hr.
Originally Posted by NeoDude
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-18 22:52 #8863Senior Member

Posts: 47Scam
And / m she's a scam. The number linked me to a webpage for a totally different girl. A girl who wanted a 40 $ deposit before meeting, and was clearly a bot. And another 20 for a cam-chat. So close yet so far.
-
10-31-18 19:03 #8862Senior Member

Posts: 47Anyone know?
She has a 757 number. Types weird so not sure if red flag or not. Saw a review on another board from va beach. Wondering if anybody here has intel before committing.
-
10-31-18 18:54 #8861Senior Member

Posts: 581Tessa
At first I had a hard time getting in touch with her and then we finally set up a visit. Once I got to her spot it was a real shit show! When I arrived at her motel she was hanging out in the parking lot with her bf / hubby. She promised that everything's cool but when we got to the room She said that she was having issues with the management about what's going on in her room. Next her bf calls back and they start arguing. At this point I bug out not to return.
Originally Posted by Athelred
[View Original Post]
My advice is proceed with extreme caution!
-
10-31-18 16:19 #8860Senior Member

Posts: 43I met up with her before but didn't have a good experience. Her pictures are a few years old and a bit heavier. She rushed our time because she had someone coming over. She is in an area of Henrico that uncle seems to pick up a lot of people, but the location was fine. I've heard people say they had better experiences, but that was mine.
Originally Posted by Richmong
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-18 09:58 #8859Senior Member

Posts: 83Tessa
She's legit and real. More of bbw but I got too service car date CIM no swallow.
Originally Posted by Richmong
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-18 06:13 #8858Senior Member

Posts: 71Suzee.
Can someone also PM me her digits. Trying to find somewhere closer for me to drive. Thanks.
-
10-31-18 02:59 #8857Senior Member

Posts: 169Same here
Real close to me on northside however based on where she says she's posting up I'm leery of meeting her uncle. 😂. But I could be wrong. Also interested if anyone has experienced.
Originally Posted by Richmong
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-18 01:30 #8856Senior Member

Posts: 54Anyone have intel on her
Have been chatting with this one but something does not seem right.
Anyone have intel or experience?
-
10-30-18 06:04 #8855Senior Member

Posts: 54Star
LOL me and this girl went to high school together in jersey.
Originally Posted by Entourage
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






