Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21309
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1354
    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeBean  [View Original Post]
    Only 4 posts. All about this Nikki. 🤔129300;.
    Could this be Nikki?

  2. #21308

    Are here boobs real

    Quote Originally Posted by Mustang13  [View Original Post]
    Exactly what you're looking for. $$+ and well worth it!
    Are her boobs real?

  3. #21307
    Quote Originally Posted by MisoHoney808  [View Original Post]
    Guessing he's talking about this one. Never tried, just passing on the information.

    https://honolulu.adlist24.com/massagespa/a4366511
    Whoa!! He paid $$ She must charge by the pound.

  4. #21306
    Quote Originally Posted by WomenLover2  [View Original Post]
    Please advise on where Nikki is working and how to contact her. May I have description of her?

    Does she work at Pin Thai in Aiea Shopping Center or Pin Thai by Cutter Ford? Please advise.
    Guessing he's talking about this one. Never tried, just passing on the information.

    https://honolulu.adlist24.com/massagespa/a4366511

  5. #21305
    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeBean  [View Original Post]
    Only 4 posts. All about this Nikki. 🤔129300;.
    I was thinkin the exact same thing.

  6. #21304
    Are either of these ladies good? Are the pics real?

  7. #21303

    Anyone tried this place. YOU BET!

    This outfit is one of my favorites in CC. Don't fall into the trap of thinking of it a place, though. I've called that number several times and have been directed to either the 15th floor or the 9th floor. Sometimes I get a parking pass for Paradise Spa and sometimes Ruby Spa. There are always several girls to choose from but not in a lineup. Choose a name when making an appointment or take pot luck.

    I've seldom seen the same girl twice here. But I did see and review Aoi who is still listed in the ad. She is NOT the girl in the picture but was cute, sexy, and ready to please. CFS is the norm here and depending upon the girl you may or may not actually get a bit of massage. DATY, DATO, BBBJ, FIV, FIA, LFK, missionary, doggie, ACG, RCG are all usually on the menu but YMMV. I've never seen a girl there that I didn't find at least moderately attractive.

    FYI. There is another ad (and phone number) associated with the same outfit using the same rooms on CC15 and CC9. https://www.bedpage.com/backpage-hon...-today/6433932.

    Calls to this number also take you to Paradise or Ruby Spa.

  8. #21302

    Aiea

    Quote Originally Posted by WomenLover2  [View Original Post]
    Please advise on where Nikki is working and how to contact her. May I have description of her?

    Does she work at Pin Thai in Aiea Shopping Center or Pin Thai by Cutter Ford? Please advise.
    It's over near the shopping center but I don't think it's called pin Thai. Can't remember the name of the shop but there's a Starbucks right near it.

  9. #21301

    Answering questions

    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeBean  [View Original Post]
    Only 4 posts. All about this Nikki. 🤔129300;.
    Just answering peoples questions on any recommendations.

  10. #21300
    Only 4 posts. All about this Nikki. 🤔129300;.

  11. #21299

    $$$

    Quote Originally Posted by Mustang13  [View Original Post]
    Just had an amazing experience. Nikki in Aiea was amazing. Very sexy Thai girl who knows how to massage and definitely knows how to make me leave very happy. $$$ and well worth it! Speaks English pretty well. Pay day hits I'm going back!
    $$$ that's ridiculous.

  12. #21298

    Maya Love

    Not sure where to put this, but this thread seems appropriate. Maya Love announced via twitter that seems coming here soon.

    She's similar to Emma Divine, with the FBSM. Except she's stacked. I'm just spreading the word. If she gets enough clients, she'll make Oahu a regular travel destination. I think she's normally in Southern California or Kona.

    We desperately need more options on Oahu. The list of places is slowly shrinking. Notice how few places are advertising lately? Something is going down.

    Check out her twitter feed for more info. Also I found these links for pictures and contact info.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2905674?skip_terms=1

    https://twitter.com/mayaluv10/status...026068480?s=12

    C'Mon. She lists her breast size as just damn huge. She's killing me here. Killing me.

  13. #21297
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1354
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustang13  [View Original Post]
    Just had an amazing experience. Nikki in Aiea was amazing. Very sexy Thai girl who knows how to massage and definitely knows how to make me leave very happy. $$$ and well worth it! Speaks English pretty well. Pay day hits I'm going back!
    $300 for HJ or FS?

  14. #21296
    Quote Originally Posted by Lknfrpssy  [View Original Post]
    She is young and pretty. I used my Sagami on her first day back, warm and tight.
    I concur with BELLA. She is cute with a nice clean shaven, sweet young nani. She wants DATY all day long too.

    Ojii.

  15. #21295

    Nikki in Aiea.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mustang13  [View Original Post]
    Exactly what you're looking for. $$+ and well worth it!
    Please advise on where Nikki is working and how to contact her. May I have description of her?

    Does she work at Pin Thai in Aiea Shopping Center or Pin Thai by Cutter Ford? Please advise.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape