Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Beauty Awaits
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #959

    Sarabeth0228

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?123357-Sarabeth0228

    Met with Sarabeth not too long ago. She had no problem with BBFSCIP. Same with greek. Her photos are a bit dated but she looks fine.

  2. #958
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnOfTime  [View Original Post]
    On tna. She visited PDX last week and it's a confirmed BBFSCIP. There was a discussion about it in WA section. The discussion also mentioned do not ask about it or she will blacklist and put an alert on you, so don't ask. First pop was with rubber. Then after a BBBJ to wake you up she gets on top and grind on you. Just go with the flow and enjoy. You will end up shooting in that honey cave in no time. She comes and goes between Pdx and WA.
    Good to know. Terrific gal. I visited her twice, two years ago, when she first starting coming to PDX. Did enjoy BBBJCIM and Greek (covered), with no upsell. I didn't think about / pursue BBFS, and never discussed it. But nice to know it might be an option.

  3. #957

    I tried to catch her in Seattle this weekend, she never replied

    Quote Originally Posted by Alas5877  [View Original Post]
    Guys, been texting with carmen for the past week or so. Saw her a couple days ago. Previous reports on TNA was that she had very little boundaries. Warning. She's definitely hit some hard times. Pictures on her TNA profile are nowhere near close. Not sure if she was just super wasted during our date, or if she had some legitimate disability, but she could hardly speak. Kept pulling at her face and lips and slurring her words. Unbelievable BBBJ and quickly jumped on for raw BBFS shortly after. Expensive at $320 for the hour, but she seems desperate. Hit her up soon before she ODs. https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?375045-Carmen-Lexus.
    That's sad to read. But I'm glad you posted the honest low-down. I was actually REALLY interested in seeing her based on her pics, she looks really good (my type) in her TNA ads. Glad it didn't end up happening (she never responded to my comms) - I'm OK with dead fish if the girl is smokin' hot, but when there's clearly some kind of underlying issues like this, it's too heartbreaking and would kill the sesh for me.

    Hope she's able to turn it around, or heal, or both.

  4. #956

    BellaDream

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....full-of-smiles!

    She has a new review now. Maybe you can reach out to the author for info.

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?396183-BellaDream

    Who's taking one for the team? How do you screen a new provider?

  5. #955
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2938

    New hottie in town.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?396183-BellaDream

    Who's taking one for the team? How do you screen a new provider?

  6. #954

    Carmen Lexus

    Quote Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker  [View Original Post]
    How does she look now? Skin and bones? Extra 80 pounds? Missing teeth?
    Her weight is proportionate, but she is not a spinner. One side of her face is drooping. Legitimate disability? IDK, but it looked like drugs to me. Teeth are brown and a couple missing. She doesn't talk, just laid there, mostly because she complained about the pain in her knees and that she has a really bad back. Every time she moved, she complained about her back. Maybe it was just a bad day for her, but it was not a fun experience for me. I legitimately felt bad for her. She is going through some rough shit.

  7. #953

    Carmen Lexus current look

    How does she look now? Skin and bones? Extra 80 pounds? Missing teeth?

    Quote Originally Posted by Markus2018  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info. I've thought about seeing her, so your report is appreciated. Unfortunate that she was in such bad shape, especially in consideration of the many positive reviews on TNA. It's understandable that providers can go through hard times, but it's not cool when pics are outdated / misleading.

  8. #952

    Sash J

    I have seen her and had a covered experience. Anyone else see her recently? I would like current details. Pm if you want.

    Intofun.

    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion20  [View Original Post]
    Saw this cutie a while back. CIP. Long legs, nice A cup.

  9. #951
    Quote Originally Posted by Alas5877  [View Original Post]
    Guys, been texting with carmen for the past week or so. Saw her a couple days ago. Previous reports on TNA was that she had very little boundaries. Warning. She's definitely hit some hard times. Pictures on her TNA profile are nowhere near close. Not sure if she was just super wasted during our date, or if she had some legitimate disability, but she could hardly speak. Kept pulling at her face and lips and slurring her words. Unbelievable BBBJ and quickly jumped on for raw BBFS shortly after. Expensive at $320 for the hour, but she seems desperate. Hit her up soon before she ODs. https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?375045-Carmen-Lexus.
    Thanks for the info. I've thought about seeing her, so your report is appreciated. Unfortunate that she was in such bad shape, especially in consideration of the many positive reviews on TNA. It's understandable that providers can go through hard times, but it's not cool when pics are outdated / misleading.

  10. #950

    Carleebabee

    I can confirm what others have posted. No discussion or upsell just went at it bare. Took a little work to connect but not to bad. She seems pretty reliable and eager. Enjoy.

    Intofun.

  11. #949
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2938
    Tammy.

    She is touring CA right now. Not sure for how long but I would bet she hits Seattle.

    Before coming home to PDX.

    [mQUOTE=Alas5877;4002125]As I've said, I've seen her three or four times, but she commonly goes dark for days on end. She only sees guys when she has an IC. Otherwise, she won't respond. [ / QUOTE].

  12. #948

    Carmen Lexus

    Guys, been texting with carmen for the past week or so. Saw her a couple days ago. Previous reports on TNA was that she had very little boundaries. Warning. She's definitely hit some hard times. Pictures on her TNA profile are nowhere near close. Not sure if she was just super wasted during our date, or if she had some legitimate disability, but she could hardly speak. Kept pulling at her face and lips and slurring her words. Unbelievable BBBJ and quickly jumped on for raw BBFS shortly after. Expensive at $320 for the hour, but she seems desperate. Hit her up soon before she ODs. https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?375045-Carmen-Lexus.

  13. #947

    Tammy2 times

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterChowder  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have contact info for her? She only lists email on the board and no response. Would love to see her this weekend.
    As I've said, I've seen her three or four times, but she commonly goes dark for days on end. She only sees guys when she has an IC. Otherwise, she won't respond.

  14. #946
    Quote Originally Posted by OneOldFuck  [View Original Post]
    Go to her profile and click on "Find All My Threads" there are some older adds with phone numbers.
    I texted her. And she got pissed and told me not to text that number ever again. So if you want to drop a load in this sweet piece I recommend not following this advice.

  15. #945

    Tammy

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterChowder  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have contact info for her? She only lists email on the board and no response. Would love to see her this weekend.
    My experience with her, she won't respond unless you are a regular or she is actively looking for an appointment. She seems to primarily post LMA appointments early ass in the morning or late at night. If you get lucky and can see her, its worth it. The first couple of times I tried to see her she just never responded until I happened to see her post a LMA about 2 minutes after she posted her add.

    The first time for me started out covered but about 5 minutes into it I just asked if I could remove it and she hopped off, ripped it off, and jumped back on.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape