Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 174 of 179 FirstFirst ... 74 124 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 LastLast
Results 2,596 to 2,610 of 2675
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #80

    Completely fake

    Quote Originally Posted by PolarDawg54  [View Original Post]
    http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...y/798959708116

    Seems to good to be true any try yet?
    Those pics of that girl are all over the internet and usually used for a lot of sex ads on pornsites or any other adult websites. Can't remember the name of the girl but yea post is complete fake.

  2. #79

    Booking with a deposit?

    Quote Originally Posted by PolarDawg54  [View Original Post]
    http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...y/798959708116

    Seems to good to be true any try yet?
    LOL that is some funny shit right there in her ad. TGTBT? I'll pay for session if she is actually legit.

  3. #78

    Unicorn?

    http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...y/798959708116

    Seems to good to be true any try yet?

  4. #77

    Nioami

    Quote Originally Posted by IronMike98  [View Original Post]
    What's the damage? I've been looking at her for a while. Just haven't pulled the trigger due to some mixed reviews.
    Ironmike damage was $1 for HH and she gave full HH and then some.

  5. #76
    Quote Originally Posted by FiveOfSix  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with this one? She's pretty open with her location but not sure what the experience is like. Tried searching the forum without any luck but don't have a name to search with either. Any help would be appreciated.

    http://hickory.skipthegames.com/mass...l/450849723124
    I seen her a few years ago. Went to her place and went in she had a massage table set up in the room. Thing that got me was she's not ugly but had a lot of manly features and I just didn't want to touch her. I bolted out the door and kept my loot and hit the road. Maybe she will do it for another man but just wasn't my style. From memory had some nice fake tatas and pics seen pretty accurate.

  6. #75
    Quote Originally Posted by IronMike98  [View Original Post]
    What's the damage? I've been looking at her for a while. Just haven't pulled the trigger due to some mixed reviews.
    Last year I set up an time a week in advance and confirmed on Friday night. We were to meet on Saturday night after the symphony. (yes I am that sort of guy) Before the symphony, during the symphony, and after the symphony I texted her repeatedly and got no response. I understand when something comes up but when you have set an appointment let the client know and make another date if possible.

  7. #74

    Scam artist

    http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...f/042219498881

    http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...f/127099715514

    This woman is from the old backpage days. She would agree to meet you and say you had to pick her up to take her back to your house. The money was to pay her babysitter. Once the money was in her hands it was about 10 minutes and she would get an "emergency" phone call and you would have to go back. She would ask you wait once you got back to her house. She would then text you saying she can't go with you that she would let you know in a few days. About a week later she texted me and ask if I would come to Conover and get her. I told her sure but we where going to my place first. I got her there and sure enough she gets a phone call saying she had an "emergency" and asked me to take her home. I just started laughing. When I say her ad I thought the wording and inability to spell looked familiar. Just for grins and giggles I texted her and asked her for place, rate, and better picture. Sure enough it was her. Stay away. It is not worth the trouble.

  8. #73
    Quote Originally Posted by PolarDawg54  [View Original Post]
    http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...l/712827077095

    Had a dream with Nioami recently she's a BBW like she advertised, but I had heard such good things about her I had to give it a shot. I was not disappointed quick meet up through text, good incall location and she was prepped on my arrival.

    Talked a few minutes got comfy did the usual LEO check and got comfy. She was very energetic and enjoyed what she was doing with a CBJ then I rolled her over for a shower fresh DATY that was hot rolled back over for more CBJ finished with CCG and she has a nice rack with nipples as big as tip of my pinky. Finished that way and she cleaned me up. Very good experience she is a pro will repeat.
    What's the damage? I've been looking at her for a while. Just haven't pulled the trigger due to some mixed reviews.

  9. #72

    Nioami BBW.

    http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...l/712827077095

    Had a dream with Nioami recently she's a BBW like she advertised, but I had heard such good things about her I had to give it a shot. I was not disappointed quick meet up through text, good incall location and she was prepped on my arrival.

    Talked a few minutes got comfy did the usual LEO check and got comfy. She was very energetic and enjoyed what she was doing with a CBJ then I rolled her over for a shower fresh DATY that was hot rolled back over for more CBJ finished with CCG and she has a nice rack with nipples as big as tip of my pinky. Finished that way and she cleaned me up. Very good experience she is a pro will repeat.

  10. #71

    Body Rub

    Quote Originally Posted by FiveOfSix  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with this one? She's pretty open with her location but not sure what the experience is like. Tried searching the forum without any luck but don't have a name to search with either. Any help would be appreciated.

    http://hickory.skipthegames.com/mass...l/450849723124
    First time ever posting. Forgive me if my lingo isn't quite up to speed. But I did dream of her one time a few months ago. Location is safe, private residence. The dream was fine. Looks wise she is very small, had fake tatas and they were ok. Dreamt she gave me a light rubdown, CBJ and got on top. Think it was. 8 for the hh but can't totally remember. Good experience, easy to communicate with and held a decent conversation during the light massage.

  11. #70

    Definitely have tried

    Quote Originally Posted by FiveOfSix  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with this one? She's pretty open with her location but not sure what the experience is like. Tried searching the forum without any luck but don't have a name to search with either. Any help would be appreciated.

    http://hickory.skipthegames.com/mass...l/450849723124
    I have tried several times but she sets time then cancels says she is busy not sure. She sounds sincere and has had legit sounding issues but finally just gave up. However if you do get in to see her would like to hear a review.

  12. #69

    Boby rub

    Has anyone had any experience with this one? She's pretty open with her location but not sure what the experience is like. Tried searching the forum without any luck but don't have a name to search with either. Any help would be appreciated.

    http://hickory.skipthegames.com/mass...l/450849723124

  13. #68

    Ms. Nicole.

    http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...d/970229248572

    Had a dream with ms. Nicole Friday. Communication was a little slow through text but finally got a her address. Her place is OK. It's a trailer park and everyone seems to keep to themselves. She was a very considerate dream had a great time great head game ccg and k9 finish. Cleanup offered and no rush whatsoever will definitely repeat. She is a little heavier than her pictures but for what she offers an service not a deal breaker damage was. 8.

  14. #67

  15. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by MotownMichael  [View Original Post]
    A while back I posted on this very provider (look for the one with her "mom" on the couch). She has been around since the BP days, and now I know she is trouble. Unfortunately we all come across these types, but don't let it discourage you. Safe mongering!
    Yes, after seeing your post, she's definitely not a first timer. She said she was new to this and seemed innocent enough. She also claimed she used to work for a parlor, but even the massage skills were weak. She's definitely larger than her pics, but I was willing to give her a shot. It's been a rough week.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape