Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5011

    Fetish or Incident

    Which one of you mongers let one slip on by? For those that have the fetish, you can act upon it.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...2/074697611831

  2. #5010

    Rachel

    I paid this young lady a couple of visits recently. If you like them clear-headed and inked up, then this chick is the right choice. When I saw her she was staying in the Lane / Ramona area and appeared to have been there for a while. Room was neat. No sign of management or anyone else staying there. She has a fantastic body and her head game was great. I have seen her twice and will repeat.

    ***Fellas I apologize I couldn't remember if I had posted a review on her before and after posting I looked and realized I had. Sorry about that. Not trying to run up my post count.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 12452141.jpg‎  
    Last edited by JaxTaco; 10-30-18 at 12:27. Reason: Need to add info

  3. #5009

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by JauntyPlow  [View Original Post]
    https://onebackpage.com/dating/women...89845_i4999841

    This one contains both numbers

    https://onebackpage.com/dating/women-looking-for-men/%ef%b8%8f-why-look-further-best-of-both-worlds-%ef%b8%8f%ef%b8%8f_i4999120
    That's the one. I saw an ad for a two girl with Darbi.

  4. #5008

    Sara

    Sara Latina is in town. You can find her contact info on Adultsearch. All covered play but petite non rushed fun with great set of bolt ons. Be good to. Her please.

  5. #5007
    Quote Originally Posted by JauntyPlow  [View Original Post]
    https://onebackpage.com/dating/women...89845_i4999841

    This one contains both numbers

    https://onebackpage.com/dating/women-looking-for-men/%ef%b8%8f-why-look-further-best-of-both-worlds-%ef%b8%8f%ef%b8%8f_i4999120
    That one texted me out of the blue without me texting first so I was like WTF? Since I had her on the line I asked for pics and she sent me just those pictures of a body. They look fake to me. She refused to send me any real proof they are of her so I'd beware.

  6. #5006

    I think this is the reference

    Quote Originally Posted by StRider13  [View Original Post]
    Link doesn't work.
    Quote Originally Posted by FunNthaSun  [View Original Post]
    https://onebackpage.com/dating/women...n/tight-body-️65039;-100-real-9045089845_i4999841.

    Here is her link.
    Quote Originally Posted by FunNthaSun  [View Original Post]
    Tight body.

    Anyone sample this one? She looks pretty cute and nice body. She appears to be hanging with Darbi. Pm is ok.
    https://onebackpage.com/dating/women...89845_i4999841

    This one contains both numbers

    https://onebackpage.com/dating/women-looking-for-men/%ef%b8%8f-why-look-further-best-of-both-worlds-%ef%b8%8f%ef%b8%8f_i4999120

  7. #5005

    Link doesn't work

    Quote Originally Posted by FunNthaSun  [View Original Post]
    https://onebackpage.com/dating/women...n/tight-body-️65039;-100-real-9045089845_i4999841.

    Here is her link.
    Link doesn't work.

  8. #5004

    Tight. Body

    https://onebackpage.com/dating/women...n/tight-body-️65039;-100-real-9045089845_i4999841.

    Here is her link.

  9. #5003
    Tight body.

    Anyone sample this one? She looks pretty cute and nice body. She appears to be hanging with Darbi. Pm is ok.

  10. #5002
    Quote Originally Posted by Kma2016  [View Original Post]
    Search the back page thread, she was well reviewed there, fairly mixed if I recall.
    Thanks for the info.

  11. #5001
    Quote Originally Posted by Kma2016  [View Original Post]
    Search the back page thread, she was well reviewed there, fairly mixed if I recall.
    Payton. She's put on some lbs. Good for her.

  12. #5000
    Quote Originally Posted by EatherPeach69  [View Original Post]
    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...d/608173316781

    About to pull the trigger, just figured I ask for any heads before I do.
    Search the back page thread, she was well reviewed there, fairly mixed if I recall.

  13. #4999
    Quote Originally Posted by EatherPeach69  [View Original Post]
    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...d/608173316781

    About to pull the trigger, just figured I ask for any heads before I do.
    It is a couple posts going around saying stay away from her. If you decide to let me know how she is.

  14. #4998

    Any Intel would be appreciated

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...d/608173316781

    About to pull the trigger, just figured I ask for any heads before I do.

  15. #4997

    Thanks bro

    👍thanks for the comm.

    Vic.

    Quote Originally Posted by UfGatorMan6969  [View Original Post]
    Thank you! I haven't mongers with anyone recently other than the beautiful lady from south Florida named Rosie that comes up here. She is legit but costs 250. Worth every penny in my opinion.

    https://www.gfemonkey.com/profiles/s...1e532f0a8b4567

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape