Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 36,301 to 36,315 of 41311
-
10-30-18 12:18 #5011Senior Member

Posts: 253Fetish or Incident
Which one of you mongers let one slip on by? For those that have the fetish, you can act upon it.
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...2/074697611831
-
10-30-18 12:11 #5010Senior Member

Posts: 29Rachel
I paid this young lady a couple of visits recently. If you like them clear-headed and inked up, then this chick is the right choice. When I saw her she was staying in the Lane / Ramona area and appeared to have been there for a while. Room was neat. No sign of management or anyone else staying there. She has a fantastic body and her head game was great. I have seen her twice and will repeat.
***Fellas I apologize I couldn't remember if I had posted a review on her before and after posting I looked and realized I had. Sorry about that. Not trying to run up my post count.Last edited by JaxTaco; 10-30-18 at 12:27. Reason: Need to add info
-
10-29-18 19:01 #5009Senior Member

Posts: 933Yes
That's the one. I saw an ad for a two girl with Darbi.
Originally Posted by JauntyPlow
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-18 18:58 #5008Senior Member

Posts: 316Sara
Sara Latina is in town. You can find her contact info on Adultsearch. All covered play but petite non rushed fun with great set of bolt ons. Be good to. Her please.
-
10-29-18 17:02 #5007Banned Member

Posts: 97That one texted me out of the blue without me texting first so I was like WTF? Since I had her on the line I asked for pics and she sent me just those pictures of a body. They look fake to me. She refused to send me any real proof they are of her so I'd beware.
Originally Posted by JauntyPlow
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-18 13:49 #5006Senior Member

Posts: 253I think this is the reference
Originally Posted by StRider13
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by FunNthaSun
[View Original Post]
https://onebackpage.com/dating/women...89845_i4999841
Originally Posted by FunNthaSun
[View Original Post]
This one contains both numbers
https://onebackpage.com/dating/women-looking-for-men/%ef%b8%8f-why-look-further-best-of-both-worlds-%ef%b8%8f%ef%b8%8f_i4999120
-
10-29-18 11:05 #5005Senior Member

Posts: 63Link doesn't work
Link doesn't work.
Originally Posted by FunNthaSun
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-18 09:54 #5004Senior Member

Posts: 933Tight. Body
https://onebackpage.com/dating/women...n/tight-body-️65039;-100-real-9045089845_i4999841.
Here is her link.
-
10-29-18 08:23 #5003Senior Member

Posts: 933Tight body.
Anyone sample this one? She looks pretty cute and nice body. She appears to be hanging with Darbi. Pm is ok.
-
10-28-18 22:22 #5002Senior Member

Posts: 554Thanks for the info.
Originally Posted by Kma2016
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-18 20:59 #5001Senior Member

Posts: 522Payton. She's put on some lbs. Good for her.
Originally Posted by Kma2016
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-18 20:54 #5000Senior Member

Posts: 458Search the back page thread, she was well reviewed there, fairly mixed if I recall.
Originally Posted by EatherPeach69
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-18 19:57 #4999Senior Member

Posts: 256It is a couple posts going around saying stay away from her. If you decide to let me know how she is.
Originally Posted by EatherPeach69
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-18 18:52 #4998Senior Member

Posts: 554Any Intel would be appreciated
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...d/608173316781
About to pull the trigger, just figured I ask for any heads before I do.
-
10-28-18 16:45 #4997Senior Member

Posts: 32Thanks bro
👍thanks for the comm.
Vic.
Originally Posted by UfGatorMan6969
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





