Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,816 to 28,830 of 31471
-
10-29-18 09:32 #2656Regular Member

Posts: 14Diamonds Lucy
Any see Lucy? I've seen a lot of the ladies but think she might be new. Any feedback would be appreciated.
-
10-29-18 00:55 #2655Senior Member

Posts: 71I attempted to ses her ths other night as I was a few minutes away I got her call asking me to stop at speed way for smokes then to specifically park somewhere spooked me a bit and blew her off.
Originally Posted by Night234
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-18 23:57 #2654Senior Member

Posts: 299So this is what I know
So I don't really appreciate the fact that I put up 9 girls and no one could be helpful, but I said I would give info so I will.
Saw katrina at a holiday day inn extended stay southfield. Pics are fake or old. Looks worse in person like she did meth for a year but attractive still. Nice personality. Claims always safe.
Jade nice looking face, thicker in the body and face then the pics represent. Does BBBJ.
Mia real. Skinny. A cups. The bottom pic could be her body now. The other pics are not what she looks like now. She is a little dirtier looking (dirty fingernails) a worse hairstyle and a little lower class looking than the pics. Someone else said her pussy smelled, but maybe that is only when you are fucking her or eating her out. I had my nose right next to her pussy and asshole and I didn't smell anything. I assume she has a pimp since she ran to the phone when it rang.
Tiffany saw her. She makes first timers buy her a pack of cigarettes. This was almost a dealbreaker for me, but did it. She is an attractive middle age lady. Always safe. Not a clock watcher. Does good work. Nice personality. Pics are close. Long straight blonde hair now.
-
10-28-18 14:07 #2653Senior Member

Posts: 219She works for Diamonds. 150 hh 200 hr.
Originally Posted by Jackknoff
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-18 12:17 #2652Senior Member

Posts: 179Soft Annabel.
Have to say she was a real treat back in the old days once she got to know you. I remember Peaches123 that red hair and those legs used to drive me crazy.
.
Originally Posted by FarmerPete
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-18 11:57 #2651Senior Member

Posts: 47Corrected Links
Originally Posted by SterlingDream2.
Mia:
https://escortbabylon.net/#!/detroit...52459/26920919
Strawberry and Ianna:
https://escortbabylon.net/#!/detroit...40151/26347440
Tiffani:
https://escortbabylon.net/#!/detroit...41865/26440436
Robyn:
https://escortbabylon.net/#!/detroit...09291/27056214
-
10-28-18 10:59 #2650Senior Member

Posts: 53Links.
Quote Originally Posted by SterlingDream2.
Here are a few providers I have seen recently.
Mia:
https://escortbabylon.net/#detroit / post /5863156139/26852459/26920919.
Good location, hotel, easy 2 call setup. 60 for hh. Her pics are accurate but definitely show her cleaned up. Skinny spinner type. BBBJ was great but that's where it ends, she won't go in top, with me she only would do missionary and she does not let you go faster, she keeps the speed very slow. She is extremely tight which is great, but tough to enjoy with such slow speed. Her hygiene also needs some work, had to wash twice to get rid of smell.
Strawberry and Ianna:
https://escortbabylon.net/#detroit / post /2487858777/26340151/26347440.
So I watched this for awhile before taking the dive as strawberry is not my type. I asked if Ianna does solo, but they always work together. Strawberry looks much rougher than her photos and would probabaly not get any business if she worked alone. Ianna however is extremely sexy and very skilled. If you like big naturals you should definitely visit.
Tiffani:
https://escortbabylon.net/#detroit / post /3136334018/22941865/26440436.
Boring. Dirty house. Does not get undressed. Cheap and good for a quick stop but I would've rather done it myself.
Robyn:
https://escortbabylon.net/#detroit / post /2486671861/26809291/27056214.
She was fun, a little thicker than photos but her skill was perfect, she moans and gets into it, you can tell she enjoys what she does.
Thanks for the reviews. But none of your links work.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[b]Once your in Escortbabyton: Copy the post identifier from this post and paste it in EB. I. e. Robyn =.
2486671861/26809291/27056214[b]
-
10-28-18 10:37 #2649Senior Member

Posts: 143Pontiac
This is her link. Anyone try her?
https://escortindex.com/ad/detroit/7...9196/1/1460660
Originally Posted by BigCass
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-18 09:36 #2648Senior Member

Posts: 188Thanks! Her twitter says she's back in the Detroit area as of Oct 12th.
Originally Posted by Zeek2120
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-18 05:34 #2647Senior Member

Posts: 465PM me with your questions. I've seen her before.
Originally Posted by Kamui7
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-18 05:32 #2646Senior Member

Posts: 259Megan Jacobs.
She is from old boards. I seen her years ago. Very hot body but kinda a dead fish. Her friend at time was more fun (Aliana) from Toledo area. I tried to contact her months ago but she never replies back. She is a safe gal with hot body. That's all I got for you on her.
Originally Posted by Kamui7
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-18 05:20 #2645Senior Member

Posts: 35Will back this up again. She cool and quite sexy. Trying to set up with her again today. Very reasonable.
Originally Posted by DopeRunner
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-18 00:04 #2644Senior Member

Posts: 49
Originally Posted by HungaryMan
[View Original Post]
Bro, Google Image is almost 20 years old. You need to learn how to use it. Also her 30 minute incall rate is 75 bucks, do you really think that a girl that looks that good is doing incalls for 75 dollars?
Originally Posted by HungaryMan
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-18 23:03 #2643Senior Member

Posts: 826Allison 2
She says that's how she verifies each of us but I am not sure how that verifies she is actually even in Michigan.
Originally Posted by HungaryMan
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-18 22:53 #2642Senior Member

Posts: 141Scam
You pay a small fee, maybe $10, and never hear from her again. It's a scam.
Originally Posted by HungaryMan
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





