Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Rants and Raves

+ Add Report
Page 454 of 552 FirstFirst ... 354 404 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 504 ... LastLast
Results 6,796 to 6,810 of 8273
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1478

    Easily

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronHamlet  [View Original Post]
    Why you say that?
    Because isn't that what always happens? Plus, all it take is one dissatisfied client to set him up.

  2. #1477
    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    I think of pimps as guys who control women through threats of and actual violence or other forms of coercion. If the chicks want to make some money but all they want to take care of is the dick sucking part and they let another person handle the details and that person adds value and makes a few bucks to me it's not a pimp. Make no mistake, the law will certainly prosecute him as one but for me, if the everybody involved is an adult, shows up when they want to, can leave when they want to, and gets to say no whenever they want to, for whatever reason they want to, then he's not a pimp. Even though he will most likely be going to jail as one sooner or later.

    This is my opinion, not the official position of the forum.
    Very well said.

  3. #1476
    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    Even though he will most likely be going to jail as one sooner or later.
    Why you say that? Kind of fucked up, don't you think?

  4. #1475
    Administrator


    Posts: 5265

    My two cents

    Quote Originally Posted by BunnerySgt  [View Original Post]
    We got to be able to let this go. Kingslayer is a pimp by his own definition (at least he's a nice pimp). The guys in here willing to pay him 300 for the services of his girls don't seem to care so why should anyone else? Its smart if you ask me LOL I don't even blame him. I just wonder if everybody will keep that same energy moving forward when other entrepreneurs appear on this board.

    *Waits for his fan boys to lose their shit*
    I think of pimps as guys who control women through threats of and actual violence or other forms of coercion. If the chicks want to make some money but all they want to take care of is the dick sucking part and they let another person handle the details and that person adds value and makes a few bucks to me it's not a pimp. Make no mistake, the law will certainly prosecute him as one but for me, if the everybody involved is an adult, shows up when they want to, can leave when they want to, and gets to say no whenever they want to, for whatever reason they want to, then he's not a pimp. Even though he will most likely be going to jail as one sooner or later.

    This is my opinion, not the official position of the forum.

  5. #1474

    Clear out your inbox

    Bunnery Sgt.

  6. #1473

    I guess

    Quote Originally Posted by Boyluvr  [View Original Post]
    Who exactly is "echoing" your claims?
    Quote Originally Posted by BunneryLieutenant  [View Original Post]
    We got to be able to let this go. Kingslayer is a pimp by his own definition (at least he's a nice pimp). The guys in here willing to pay him 300 for the services of his girls don't seem to care so why should anyone else? Its smart if you ask me LOL I don't even blame him. I just wonder if everybody will keep that same energy moving forward when other entrepreneurs appear on this board.

    *Waits for his fan boys to lose their shit*
    We can safely say that Mr. BunnyLt. Is one of the guys "echoing" his claims. I don't see Mr. KingdickSlayer as a pimp, just a caring guy who's helping these girls make top dollar and looking out for their well-being and security. Kind of reminds me of an ex-senior member on here who used to post info on girls and told guys to pm him for the info. When you would pm him, he would give you the chic's rate and also told you that she was outcalls only. Funny thing is, he was also the driver to these chic's outcalls. He was just looking out for these chic's well being and safety though. He made no money off these chic's. He was just helping them make top dollar. He nor Kingdickslayer are pimps guys, come on. A pimp would have to be making money off these hoes which those 2 are clearly not. They're just helping out.

  7. #1472
    We got to be able to let this go. Kingslayer is a pimp by his own definition (at least he's a nice pimp). The guys in here willing to pay him 300 for the services of his girls don't seem to care so why should anyone else? Its smart if you ask me LOL I don't even blame him. I just wonder if everybody will keep that same energy moving forward when other entrepreneurs appear on this board.

    *Waits for his fan boys to lose their shit*

  8. #1471

    Wait

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronny770  [View Original Post]
    OUCH!! That must hurt, stapled her whole stomach smh. On her twitter she said it was a guy in an Army shirt that did it. I wonder if it was a client. These woman like to be fully independent with no handler but sometimes those handlers will save their life.
    Are you suggesting that providers get handlers now? Smh. I doubt a client shot her. More than likely some young dope boy or fake gangster shot her because of her cameras she probably had set up watching her place and the streets. She seems like a loud boisterous woman from her snapchat, escort ads and Twitter account. Looks like that big mouth of hers got her into some trouble that almost cost her, her life. If you got security cameras around your apartment, there's no need to announce it to the world with caution tape around your door and signs letting people know that your place is under surveillance. Shut yo mouth and protect your property without announcing it to the world. I hope this teaches her a lesson and for sure she will be moving out of Jonesboro. Jonesboro is a grimey place anyways where I won't dare reside in.

  9. #1470
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMapalo  [View Original Post]
    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2593779

    I was just checking out my snapchat a while ago and read this chic's snap about her being shot down infront of her apartment in Jonesboro. Damn! The dirty south ain't nothing like California, lady. I never saw this chic though, only added her on snapchat. I'll just pray for her.
    Johnny even though you have criticized me in the past this is why you are one of my reliable posters on this board. You give us the bad news when it happens whether it is to a girl of you.

  10. #1469
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Zipper34  [View Original Post]
    I'm explaining it again because of other guys echoing in other threads what I was originally saying about him. A lot of the guys including me and him have had some drama with some of the girls we have met for sure and have told it on this board. I'm not here to argue with anybody, just explaining myself and what you and another guy asked me was a good question and this is my answer. Nothing more to it.
    Who exactly is "echoing" your claims?

  11. #1468
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    Why do you keep bringing this back up? Everyone seems to have moved on and you aren't doing yourself favors by reminding them.
    Agree. No need to beat a dead horse ad nauseam.

  12. #1467
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMapalo  [View Original Post]
    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2593779

    I was just checking out my snapchat a while ago and read this chic's snap about her being shot down infront of her apartment in Jonesboro. Damn! The dirty south ain't nothing like California, lady. I never saw this chic though, only added her on snapchat. I'll just pray for her.
    OUCH!! That must hurt, stapled her whole stomach smh. On her twitter she said it was a guy in an Army shirt that did it. I wonder if it was a client. These woman like to be fully independent with no handler but sometimes those handlers will save their life.

  13. #1466
    Quote Originally Posted by Wleakr  [View Original Post]
    Same thoughts. What's the point? We get you don't like King's manner of handling business. It doesn't appear you are swaying people to your side of the fence on this topic. Further, your issues are with the girl (s). Take it up with them or better yet simply move on. Plus, since you aren't into King's parties, why does it matter if your blacklisted?
    I'm explaining it again because of other guys echoing in other threads what I was originally saying about him. A lot of the guys including me and him have had some drama with some of the girls we have met for sure and have told it on this board. I'm not here to argue with anybody, just explaining myself and what you and another guy asked me was a good question and this is my answer. Nothing more to it.

  14. #1465

    ?

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    Why do you keep bringing this back up? Everyone seems to have moved on and you aren't doing yourself favors by reminding them.
    Same thoughts. What's the point? We get you don't like King's manner of handling business. It doesn't appear you are swaying people to your side of the fence on this topic. Further, your issues are with the girl (s). Take it up with them or better yet simply move on. Plus, since you aren't into King's parties, why does it matter if your blacklisted?

  15. #1464

    Why?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zipper34  [View Original Post]
    I've told it before, but I will tell it again. I went to one of the guy's parties after I told him I would be there, was there, and when I met one of the girls she was obviously on something. I stayed for a few minutes thinking about things, then left. Yes awkward for everybody involved including me but it was awkward for me walking in and seeing that girl obviously on drugs for me. I tried to give the guy the benefit of the doubt even though we had disagreements in the past and I will say that he did do the same for me. The drama he told about Chanel rose a red flag and even when people talked bad about Chanel I still gave Chanel and the guy the benefit of the doubt even though I have never met Chanel once. The girl who I did not like the looks of at the party I was at was NOT Chanel but she was supposed to be at that party for a meet and greet but I left before she came to the party. So I left the party and figured me and the guy were not going to be talking again any time soon. Then a month later the guy texts me about the girl I'm trying to meet off SA in a solo arrangement and it totally caught me off guard. After that that's when I came on here and told my mind for a week or so. The guy told me I was blacklisted because of me leaving the party and me not seeing the girl I was supposed to be seeing because of him texting me about her. Me saying what I did about him was just me speaking my mind and just talking bullshit. I don't know the guy well enough to know if I would call him another worthless idiot on here or even know him well enough to know if I'd even dislike him. We've only met in person one time for less than a minute. I will say that based off other guys reports he seems like he's a guy that delivers. I just don't know him like a lot of other guys do to say anything good about him, and as long as I'm on his blacklist it looks like it will stay that way.
    Why do you keep bringing this back up? Everyone seems to have moved on and you aren't doing yourself favors by reminding them.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape