Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,491 to 23,505 of 61406
-
10-28-18 18:17 #37916Senior Member

Posts: 407No it wasn't her. I know her. This chick had long brown hair.
Originally Posted by PellyMason
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-18 11:01 #37915Senior Member

Posts: 705More info
Footwear comes and goes. Not reliable for an APB. Hair color, height, body type. I know only of punk rock Heather. Black hair and bubble butt.
Originally Posted by LibidoLuvr
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-18 08:19 #37914Senior Member

Posts: 407Heather
I was down W / W last night, seeing a friend and as I was dropping her off I saw, I girl name Heather wearing some gold sparkly boot. Does anyone have any info on her?
-
10-28-18 06:47 #37913Senior Member

Posts: 694Reports.
Where are all the reports.
-
10-26-18 21:00 #37912Senior Member

Posts: 152Blue Ivy
She was coming down to DC and working the track but haven't seen her lately. Of course the DC track is not what it used to be. I still think Baltimore has more quantity than DC now but quality is in DC since the habits aren't as bad.
Originally Posted by HeadLuvr
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-18 07:16 #37911Senior Member

Posts: 436Cocktails
Stay away, they are not US specs.
Originally Posted by JankMaster
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-18 02:22 #37910Senior Member

Posts: 312Never saw her before. She looks like what I've been wanting. If you got digits, I'd appreciate them. If not, I would like to know time of day to find her there if you don't mind.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-18 00:42 #37909Senior Member

Posts: 977Nicole of Brooklyn Park
Confirmed there is 2 different Josie's LOL.
30 something Nicole with blonde hair and an above average body gave me one hell of a blowjob. Sadly no digits. Catch her if you can!!
-
10-25-18 23:51 #37908Banned Member

Posts: 1312Brooke
Anybody got an intel on a chick named Brooke blonde decent body.
-
10-25-18 19:49 #37907Senior Member

Posts: 530Cocktails
Used to be a guy on here who sold cocktails. He still around?
-
10-25-18 01:18 #37906Senior Member

Posts: 977Heather on Washington blvd.
Any reports on her?? The one with fake tits. She's thirty something, 5 foot or so. I've only spoke to her on a few occasions.
-
10-24-18 23:29 #37905Senior Member

Posts: 100Wow, I'm getting goosebumps -
Imagining myself as Luke Skywalker gazing into a Binary Sunset on Tatoonie while the bellowing of the "Force Theme" performed by the London Symphony Orchestra led by the great John Williams thundered!
Originally Posted by Shune
[View Original Post]
Absolutely amazing!
- Fox.
-
10-24-18 20:56 #37904Senior Member

Posts: 27Taylor
I saw her three weeks ago and she was great. I think she had just gotten out of jail.
Then, I had arranged to pick her up again yesterday. She got in car. Looks like hell. Smells. Whiney. Tells me she has been up for three days. Coughing and gagging.
I gave her twenty, dropped her off and went on my way.
I wasn't taking a chance on any "bodily contact" with that.
Originally Posted by Rick07
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-18 17:55 #37903Senior Member

Posts: 158Thanks was concerned about that but what could they do to me?
Originally Posted by Scarpia
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-18 17:53 #37902Senior Member

Posts: 158Thanks.
Originally Posted by Monoxide
[View Original Post]
I had to many what if questions in my head, so I didn't do it. Everyone stay safe, wonder if more uncle presense with the election upcoming.












Reply With Quote




