Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,461 to 23,475 of 61370
-
10-26-18 02:22 #37910Senior Member

Posts: 312Never saw her before. She looks like what I've been wanting. If you got digits, I'd appreciate them. If not, I would like to know time of day to find her there if you don't mind.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-18 00:42 #37909Senior Member

Posts: 977Nicole of Brooklyn Park
Confirmed there is 2 different Josie's LOL.
30 something Nicole with blonde hair and an above average body gave me one hell of a blowjob. Sadly no digits. Catch her if you can!!
-
10-25-18 23:51 #37908Banned Member

Posts: 1312Brooke
Anybody got an intel on a chick named Brooke blonde decent body.
-
10-25-18 19:49 #37907Senior Member

Posts: 530Cocktails
Used to be a guy on here who sold cocktails. He still around?
-
10-25-18 01:18 #37906Senior Member

Posts: 977Heather on Washington blvd.
Any reports on her?? The one with fake tits. She's thirty something, 5 foot or so. I've only spoke to her on a few occasions.
-
10-24-18 23:29 #37905Senior Member

Posts: 100Wow, I'm getting goosebumps -
Imagining myself as Luke Skywalker gazing into a Binary Sunset on Tatoonie while the bellowing of the "Force Theme" performed by the London Symphony Orchestra led by the great John Williams thundered!
Originally Posted by Shune
[View Original Post]
Absolutely amazing!
- Fox.
-
10-24-18 20:56 #37904Senior Member

Posts: 27Taylor
I saw her three weeks ago and she was great. I think she had just gotten out of jail.
Then, I had arranged to pick her up again yesterday. She got in car. Looks like hell. Smells. Whiney. Tells me she has been up for three days. Coughing and gagging.
I gave her twenty, dropped her off and went on my way.
I wasn't taking a chance on any "bodily contact" with that.
Originally Posted by Rick07
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-18 17:55 #37903Senior Member

Posts: 158Thanks was concerned about that but what could they do to me?
Originally Posted by Scarpia
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-18 17:53 #37902Senior Member

Posts: 158Thanks.
Originally Posted by Monoxide
[View Original Post]
I had to many what if questions in my head, so I didn't do it. Everyone stay safe, wonder if more uncle presense with the election upcoming.
-
10-24-18 11:59 #37901Senior Member

Posts: 198I would
Depends on your relationship, a cop at Baltimore county precinct eleven knows my name from calling so many times for 2 "friends" of mine. 1 overdosed the other one just does stupid stuff, #2 just got snagged for 2 warrants, the same cop called and asked me to pickup her personals so they didn't have to store it. I'm sure the cop (a woman) knows what's up with our relationship, she makes little remarks and I'm much older than both of them. As always YMMV.
Originally Posted by Black
[View Original Post]
Monoxide.
P.S. My spelling and grammar are correct, your just reading it wrong, .
-
10-24-18 11:46 #37900Banned Member

Posts: 254Garrison
Blue Ivy is up on Garrison. I was getting with her a few months back. She showed me all these pics and talking shit about how good her head is. Told me to look for her on Xvideos. Last I saw her, she looked sick. She was always heavy, but now she has lost a lot of weight and looked bad in the face. Passed her up.
Originally Posted by ILoveStreets
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-18 10:50 #37899Regular Member

Posts: 2Scam
Probably a scam. Very old technique. Call the precinct and ask status of detained person. Return call from NOT Your phone is another check. Good Luck.
-
10-24-18 09:27 #37898Senior Member

Posts: 158Cell call from precent
One of my regulars just called me from precent. Said will call back asked me to pick her up? Thoughts, known her for 2 months. The cop got on rhe line and said picked up for possession.
-
10-23-18 23:27 #37897Senior Member

Posts: 1369Thank you very much. Peace.
Originally Posted by TBone3
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-18 22:45 #37896Senior Member

Posts: 705Monica / Nicole
Agreed. Good looking girl. Waste of time and money.
Originally Posted by TBone3
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




