Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: MotorCity Mayhem

+ Add Report
Page 129 of 243 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 179 229 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 3631
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1711
    Quote Originally Posted by BustOne  [View Original Post]
    Too bad I love cock more than pussy.
    You're a dick.

  2. #1710

    Busty I know you like cock more it shows.

    Quote Originally Posted by BustOne  [View Original Post]
    Too bad I love cock more than pussy.
    Busty is a pushover coward who lets hoes steal his dough and loves to suck Rolling Metros cock, very easy to tell that u2 are queer. Please find the gay site snowflakes.

  3. #1709
    Quote Originally Posted by BustOne  [View Original Post]
    I'm a lover not a fighter.
    Too bad I love cock more than pussy.

  4. #1708
    Quote Originally Posted by SmoothDriver  [View Original Post]
    Only a little inbred step child lets a hoe walk off with their money. Cmon busty you little wimpy coward man up and show everyone your not the wimp you act like. LOL only rookies let hoes walk with their doe without huge paybacks Busty. Oh my their she goes with my money and big bad pimp told me pussy boy Busty what you going to do? LOL coward do something sackless one. Everyone this is not how a man handles ripp offs this a cowards way. The Busty oh my I'm a sackless push over way.
    I'm a lover not a fighter.

  5. #1707

    The Crest LOL inbreds motel.

    Quote Originally Posted by BustOne  [View Original Post]
    You're also really good looking, smart, and get a ton of pussy.

    I'm starting to think you're having even more fun then me.
    Only a little inbred step child lets a hoe walk off with their money. Cmon busty you little wimpy coward man up and show everyone your not the wimp you act like. LOL only rookies let hoes walk with their doe without huge paybacks Busty. Oh my their she goes with my money and big bad pimp told me pussy boy Busty what you going to do? LOL coward do something sackless one. Everyone this is not how a man handles ripp offs this a cowards way. The Busty oh my I'm a sackless push over way.

  6. #1706

    Bust one glad you love Rolling busting one in your inbred mouth

    Quote Originally Posted by BustOne  [View Original Post]
    Stoner you are a funny guy. Too bad smooth is such a cock sucking loser.
    Your love for Rolling Metro is so cute little Bust One. Find a gay site to show your love. Your modern day gay sheet isn't for all little Nephew. Dam Busty bragging about having fun with Metro so queerish. Go watch your Modern family tv show or your hero Ellen.

  7. #1705
    Quote Originally Posted by BustOne  [View Original Post]
    Stoner you are a funny guy. Too bad smooth is such a cock sucking loser.
    You're also really good looking, smart, and get a ton of pussy.

    I'm starting to think you're having even more fun then me.

  8. #1704
    Quote Originally Posted by RollingStoner  [View Original Post]
    Much better. Clear, concise and to the point. See? You did finish middle school. I knew it.
    Stoner you are a funny guy. Too bad smooth is such a cock sucking loser.

  9. #1703

    Ty step child

    Quote Originally Posted by RollingStoner  [View Original Post]
    Much better. Clear, concise and to the point. See? You did finish middle school. I knew it.
    Ty Mrs. Crabtree aka Metro Stoner for being such a good teacher (puking in my mouth).

  10. #1702
    Quote Originally Posted by SmoothDriver  [View Original Post]
    I thank you step child now continue blowing Rolling Metro Stoner but this time wipe the jizz from your chin. Nasty look for a guy like you walking around with a load on your face.
    Much better. Clear, concise and to the point. See? You did finish middle school. I knew it.

  11. #1701
    Quote Originally Posted by GiantFunk  [View Original Post]
    Post like an adult male, this reads like an angry twelve year old girl hacked your account. And I agree with the other guy, you do seem to be the biggest moron on this board.
    I agree, I think my cat could do a better job posting when he walks across the keyboard.

  12. #1700

    Ty step child now go blow Rolling Stoner

    Quote Originally Posted by GiantFunk  [View Original Post]
    Post like an adult male, this reads like an angry twelve year old girl hacked your account. And I agree with the other guy, you do seem to be the biggest moron on this board.
    I thank you step child now continue blowing Rolling Metro Stoner but this time wipe the jizz from your chin. Nasty look for a guy like you walking around with a load on your face.

  13. #1699

    LOL, what the fck?

    Quote Originally Posted by SmoothDriver  [View Original Post]
    Read all your me me I'm the best post and tell me whos a little cnt moron that be rolling know it all btch stoner aka dkweed. Rolling I bet if hoe ripped you off you would tuck your pssy lips and do nothing like a coward you be. Then post how others are push overs when your the little cnt. Save it cnt boy you got no sack just lips. Your the cnt who worries about hoes business being hurt by so called rumors whiteknight cnt boy.
    Post like an adult male, this reads like an angry twelve year old girl hacked your account. And I agree with the other guy, you do seem to be the biggest moron on this board.

  14. #1698
    Quote Originally Posted by SmoothDriver  [View Original Post]
    I got you step child your the smartest and the biggest cnt out here and we know you your a mr know it all dkhead.
    I would like to apologize to all. I'm a bit confused right now and should not be taking my frustrations out on you.

  15. #1697
    Does anyone have an illiterate-fuck to English dictionary?

    LMFAO.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape