Thread: WYP, SA, and other SD sites
+
Add Report
Results 5,821 to 5,835 of 7898
-
11-01-18 08:52 #2078Senior Member

Posts: 289Links no longer work?
nvm. working now. Must have been an SA issue
-
10-31-18 22:50 #2077Senior Member

Posts: 53Alyen90: https://www.seeking.com/member/753c5...0-0b56c3bfa535.
Has a ton of pictures, several focusing on her feet (fetish friendly perhaps). Asked $$$ to meet.
Funflirtybby: https://www.seeking.com/member/8e9ce...c-8d7bf6cd20c7.
Wants $ to meet. To cover her phone bill. I said no.
Bmorecountry: https://www.seeking.com/member/56039...f-f650eac3b991.
Essentially a UTR escort. Hosts out of Aberdeen. I may check her out if I make it up that way. Seems nice in texts.
-
10-31-18 16:43 #2076Senior Member

Posts: 57Intel also.
https://www.seeking.com/member/8e9ce...c-8d7bf6cd20c7
She messaged me, after several exchanges she provided number to text. Couple text exchanges misc. Asked if she was interested in meeting, she said, yes but can you pay my phone bill. LOL, I told her that's not how this works when we have never even met. Few more excuses and sad stories, blah, blah after, not following up with her.
https://www.seeking.com/member/b973a...9-622af865f6a1
Few messages and she gave me her text / phone and wanted to get to meet quickly. Definitely hot and sexy pics, and she will send you lots of them too if you ask nicely. She is pretty straightforward, will come meet you and expects $$ 5 for a meeting / pay to play.
More when I get them.
-
10-31-18 05:48 #2075Senior Member

Posts: 393Re: More Intel
Originally Posted by YeongIl
[View Original Post]
Another update: her 2nd account got deleted, and she now has a 3rd:
Originally Posted by YeongIl
[View Original Post]
madrose2000 (https://www.seeking.com/member/e5c0a...8-026b2e384505)
Forget about this one -- she finally told me that she doesn't want anything physical.
Originally Posted by Yeong Il
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-18 20:37 #2074Senior Member

Posts: 393Re: More Intel
1) Update: I was able to see her without having to give a deposit first. Nice 36 D's, a little overweight, but not BBW. I gave her 300, which is high, I know, but finally I had my first Y2K SB. Unfortunately, she's ghosted me since our meeting. Her account was banned for some reason, but she has a new one: 77rosie77 (https://www.seeking.com/member/ce5ed...7-26de20c6501c).
Originally Posted by YeongIl
[View Original Post]
2) I was also able to get this girl to text before my membership expired:
asiancutie10 (https://www.seeking.com/member/6db4d...5-8d7f0a09a4f3).
This is her 2nd account. I also found her on Tinder. She claims that she turned 18 on Oct. 12th, but she made her 1st account before that date. Messaging her has been an exercise in frustration -- it takes forever for her to respond. I don't think she is DTF. Proceed with caution.
3) I found this girl first on Tinder, and now she's on SA:
410baby (https://www.seeking.com/member/7c62e...5-5445e283d6f0)
We got to texting months ago, and she said that she was DTF, but then she went up and gone to South Carolina. She's now in the Baltimore area for 2 weeks. Like asiancutie10, it takes forever to this one to respond. I'm trying to set up something with this one anyways.
-
10-27-18 21:59 #2073Senior Member

Posts: 81My experience this month hasn't been great. This summer it was like shooting fish I. A barrel. Now it seems like I'm having a harder tim steering anyone into something. It's like they send a few messages, and then they just drop off. Is it me, or do the 33-40 year olds seem far more picky than the younger ones?
-
10-27-18 19:33 #2072Banned Member

Posts: 13123rd girl
Same vibe I got from her haven't set anything up yet.
Originally Posted by DepthCharge
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-18 14:36 #2071Senior Member

Posts: 28Some new ones.
https://www.seeking.com/member/8e311...0-df30965d59cc
Wanted 4 $$ for a date. I countered with 250. Never heard back from her. Via text conversation she did verify what she says in her profile, that she has a gf already. No talk of if the gf is down with being a part of things.
https://www.seeking.com/member/56344...e-845906fa7b3c
Nothing physical.
https://www.seeking.com/member/6876b...2-a798b5e8a295
Very nice and seemingly intelligent via text messages. Wants to meet for dinner or lunch before anything physical but seems to understand her "role" in things as she often says so I'm assuming she's DTF at some price point. What that is remains to be seen. Trying to meet up with her next week and will report back if I do. Made sure she expects no more than the cost of the date itself if we meet up so doesn't seem to be one of the "I want 3 $$ just to meet for coffee" types.
-
10-26-18 22:05 #2070Senior Member

Posts: 76Intel is on page 1 from myself and a couple others. Would recommend.
Originally Posted by Zdkint
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-18 22:04 #2069Senior Member

Posts: 76Never worth that much.
Originally Posted by EasyeOne
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-18 13:01 #2068Regular Member

Posts: 19Goddessoflust.
Seen her a few times last year. Definitely DTF bareback, nice BBBJ, she is heavier than pics. After seeing her a few times she wanted a monthly allowance and I passed on that.
Originally Posted by SirDrDunk
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-18 09:26 #2067Senior Member

Posts: 289She is one of the vultures who wait for new members to join and then proposition them immediately before they get a sense of what the going rate is. I had several jump on me right when I joined, her included, but I was already getting offers for 1/2 what she wanted so I passed too. Definitely DTF but you might as well just use an escort.
Originally Posted by MBNewGuy
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-18 13:56 #2066Banned Member

Posts: 1312Think I will pass
She still holding to that 300 saying its more than fair because she's hosting pass.
Originally Posted by MBNewGuy
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-18 10:07 #2065Senior Member

Posts: 81I saw her once a few years ago for $250 and felt I paid a bit too much. She's nice and pleasant enough, clearly DTF. But if you can't tell already, she's bigger than her pics. I'd tell her I can afford $200 and see what she says.
Originally Posted by SirDrDunk
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-18 09:05 #2064Banned Member

Posts: 1312Goddessoflust
Has anyone metb Goddessoflust she has SA profile quoted me 300 beans trying to talk her down any intel appreciated.













Reply With Quote




