Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
This blog is moderated by Fahq1
  1. #2078

    Links no longer work?

    nvm. working now. Must have been an SA issue

  2. #2077
    Alyen90: https://www.seeking.com/member/753c5...0-0b56c3bfa535.

    Has a ton of pictures, several focusing on her feet (fetish friendly perhaps). Asked $$$ to meet.

    Funflirtybby: https://www.seeking.com/member/8e9ce...c-8d7bf6cd20c7.

    Wants $ to meet. To cover her phone bill. I said no.

    Bmorecountry: https://www.seeking.com/member/56039...f-f650eac3b991.

    Essentially a UTR escort. Hosts out of Aberdeen. I may check her out if I make it up that way. Seems nice in texts.

  3. #2076

    Intel also.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8e9ce...c-8d7bf6cd20c7

    She messaged me, after several exchanges she provided number to text. Couple text exchanges misc. Asked if she was interested in meeting, she said, yes but can you pay my phone bill. LOL, I told her that's not how this works when we have never even met. Few more excuses and sad stories, blah, blah after, not following up with her.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b973a...9-622af865f6a1

    Few messages and she gave me her text / phone and wanted to get to meet quickly. Definitely hot and sexy pics, and she will send you lots of them too if you ask nicely. She is pretty straightforward, will come meet you and expects $$ 5 for a meeting / pay to play.

    More when I get them.

  4. #2075

    Re: More Intel

    Quote Originally Posted by YeongIl  [View Original Post]
    3) rosie100200 (https://www.seeking.com/member/39563...7-0618b5c56969)
    Said that she's DTF, but she wants a deposit before meeting. Err... no.
    Quote Originally Posted by YeongIl  [View Original Post]
    1) Update: I was able to see her without having to give a deposit first. Nice 36 D's, a little overweight, but not BBW. I gave her 300, which is high, I know, but finally I had my first Y2K SB. Unfortunately, she's ghosted me since our meeting. Her account was banned for some reason, but she has a new one: 77rosie77 (https://www.seeking.com/member/ce5ed...7-26de20c6501c).
    Another update: her 2nd account got deleted, and she now has a 3rd:
    madrose2000 (https://www.seeking.com/member/e5c0a...8-026b2e384505)

    Quote Originally Posted by Yeong Il  [View Original Post]
    2) I was also able to get this girl to text before my membership expired:
    asiancutie10 (https://www.seeking.com/member/6db4d...5-8d7f0a09a4f3).
    This is her 2nd account. I also found her on Tinder. She claims that she turned 18 on Oct. 12th, but she made her 1st account before that date. Messaging her has been an exercise in frustration -- it takes forever for her to respond. I don't think she is DTF. Proceed with caution.
    Forget about this one -- she finally told me that she doesn't want anything physical.

  5. #2074

    Re: More Intel

    Quote Originally Posted by YeongIl  [View Original Post]
    3) rosie100200 (https://www.seeking.com/member/39563...7-0618b5c56969)
    Said that she's DTF, but she wants a deposit before meeting. Err... no.

    That's it from me for now -- my premium has expired. I'd renew, but I wish it wasn't so f***ing expensive.
    1) Update: I was able to see her without having to give a deposit first. Nice 36 D's, a little overweight, but not BBW. I gave her 300, which is high, I know, but finally I had my first Y2K SB. Unfortunately, she's ghosted me since our meeting. Her account was banned for some reason, but she has a new one: 77rosie77 (https://www.seeking.com/member/ce5ed...7-26de20c6501c).

    2) I was also able to get this girl to text before my membership expired:
    asiancutie10 (https://www.seeking.com/member/6db4d...5-8d7f0a09a4f3).
    This is her 2nd account. I also found her on Tinder. She claims that she turned 18 on Oct. 12th, but she made her 1st account before that date. Messaging her has been an exercise in frustration -- it takes forever for her to respond. I don't think she is DTF. Proceed with caution.

    3) I found this girl first on Tinder, and now she's on SA:
    410baby (https://www.seeking.com/member/7c62e...5-5445e283d6f0)
    We got to texting months ago, and she said that she was DTF, but then she went up and gone to South Carolina. She's now in the Baltimore area for 2 weeks. Like asiancutie10, it takes forever to this one to respond. I'm trying to set up something with this one anyways.

  6. #2073
    My experience this month hasn't been great. This summer it was like shooting fish I. A barrel. Now it seems like I'm having a harder tim steering anyone into something. It's like they send a few messages, and then they just drop off. Is it me, or do the 33-40 year olds seem far more picky than the younger ones?

  7. #2072

    3rd girl

    Quote Originally Posted by DepthCharge  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/8e311...0-df30965d59cc

    Wanted 4 $$ for a date. I countered with 250. Never heard back from her. Via text conversation she did verify what she says in her profile, that she has a gf already. No talk of if the gf is down with being a part of things.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/56344...e-845906fa7b3c

    Nothing physical.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/6876b...2-a798b5e8a295

    Very nice and seemingly intelligent via text messages. Wants to meet for dinner or lunch before anything physical but seems to understand her "role" in things as she often says so I'm assuming she's DTF at some price point. What that is remains to be seen. Trying to meet up with her next week and will report back if I do. Made sure she expects no more than the cost of the date itself if we meet up so doesn't seem to be one of the "I want 3 $$ just to meet for coffee" types.
    Same vibe I got from her haven't set anything up yet.

  8. #2071

    Some new ones.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8e311...0-df30965d59cc

    Wanted 4 $$ for a date. I countered with 250. Never heard back from her. Via text conversation she did verify what she says in her profile, that she has a gf already. No talk of if the gf is down with being a part of things.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/56344...e-845906fa7b3c

    Nothing physical.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/6876b...2-a798b5e8a295

    Very nice and seemingly intelligent via text messages. Wants to meet for dinner or lunch before anything physical but seems to understand her "role" in things as she often says so I'm assuming she's DTF at some price point. What that is remains to be seen. Trying to meet up with her next week and will report back if I do. Made sure she expects no more than the cost of the date itself if we meet up so doesn't seem to be one of the "I want 3 $$ just to meet for coffee" types.

  9. #2070
    Quote Originally Posted by Zdkint  [View Original Post]
    Funlovingbaby2: https://www.seeking.com/member/d62c7...6-dc707cb4d8e1.

    Seems eager to meet, have not discussed anything $$ related. I am always up for lunch, but seems quite eager. Any background?
    Intel is on page 1 from myself and a couple others. Would recommend.

  10. #2069
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyeOne  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with this one? DTF but high amount 8 $$ and won't go lower. Said that's what folks are donating.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/0304b...5-b2e9c2806275
    Never worth that much.

  11. #2068
    Regular Member


    Posts: 19

    Goddessoflust.

    Seen her a few times last year. Definitely DTF bareback, nice BBBJ, she is heavier than pics. After seeing her a few times she wanted a monthly allowance and I passed on that.

    Quote Originally Posted by SirDrDunk  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone metb Goddessoflust she has SA profile quoted me 300 beans trying to talk her down any intel appreciated.

  12. #2067
    Quote Originally Posted by MBNewGuy  [View Original Post]
    I saw her once a few years ago for $250 and felt I paid a bit too much. She's nice and pleasant enough, clearly DTF. But if you can't tell already, she's bigger than her pics. I'd tell her I can afford $200 and see what she says.
    She is one of the vultures who wait for new members to join and then proposition them immediately before they get a sense of what the going rate is. I had several jump on me right when I joined, her included, but I was already getting offers for 1/2 what she wanted so I passed too. Definitely DTF but you might as well just use an escort.

  13. #2066

    Think I will pass

    Quote Originally Posted by MBNewGuy  [View Original Post]
    I saw her once a few years ago for $250 and felt I paid a bit too much. She's nice and pleasant enough, clearly DTF. But if you can't tell already, she's bigger than her pics. I'd tell her I can afford $200 and see what she says.
    She still holding to that 300 saying its more than fair because she's hosting pass.

  14. #2065
    Quote Originally Posted by SirDrDunk  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone metb Goddessoflust she has SA profile quoted me 300 beans trying to talk her down any intel appreciated.
    I saw her once a few years ago for $250 and felt I paid a bit too much. She's nice and pleasant enough, clearly DTF. But if you can't tell already, she's bigger than her pics. I'd tell her I can afford $200 and see what she says.

  15. #2064

    Goddessoflust

    Has anyone metb Goddessoflust she has SA profile quoted me 300 beans trying to talk her down any intel appreciated.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape