Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 703 of 930 FirstFirst ... 203 603 653 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 753 803 ... LastLast
Results 10,531 to 10,545 of 13943
The Best Rub in Vegas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3413
    Senior Member


    Posts: 389

    Suzxanna

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe5830  [View Original Post]
    Ended up not going forward with that trick. I just needed to do more research. Every area is different. I finally looked on Mojo and have some leads. Also checked into adultsearch, adultlook, eccie, privatedelights. Switter seems to be full of overpriced gals.

    The only ones I found on switter that I liked were Macy Rae (fucking expensive), Keira (kinkykeira702 on PD as well), and rachaeleelv. I'd consider both Keira and Rachaeleelv especially if others have input.

    Anyone seen "Suzxanna" suzxanna.com? She looks like a ton of fun based on reviews.

    Then there is Kiara (kiarawet95). Though from what I found on her she won't meet my criteria.

    Thanks for everyone chiming in and setting me straight. I have never done it and didn't want to chance it but needed validation on my feelings.

    FYI I'm always looking for CFS, BBBJ-CIM NSNQ, DFK, DATY, Greek is nice. A full GFE... thanks!
    Suzxanna is for real. Totally legit and 100% GFE. Saw her regularly few years ago then she stopped for a while. She's back now and does everything you're looking for.

  2. #3412

    Escorts who used to be strippers

    Hi All,

    Visiting from the UK next week and looking for someone to come to my room and strip for me.

    Any ladies that are or used to be strippers available?

    Thanks in advance.

  3. #3411

    Kathrenn

    Hello Fello Mongers. Just thought I would share some details of a dream that I had with Kathrenn. With a few texts I was set up for a visit. Called when I got close to get exact address. She is a very nice provider that has a body similar to her what pictures depict. Small talk that led to BBBJ that ended in her spitting out later. A bit more of chatting and then covered round two that finished in missionary. Overall a nice MILF provider that does not rush. -BP.

    https://adultsearch.com/nevada/las-v...scorts/1136251

  4. #3410

    Are we talking about the same Keira? E before I?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lexx1029  [View Original Post]
    I looked into the first two you mentioned but as I recall they weren't GFE? And the first one, Macy, I wasnt even sure was real. I did a proper intro and innocent question, and no reply. Perhaps a red flag if she won't answer questions to someone who is verified. I wouldn't be interested since apparently quoting above average anyways. And FYI. There has been talks about kiera and friend previously being a rob. I'll check the other one you mentioned.
    Keira has reviews in multiple places that look legit. Not sure if it is the same person. There are several names very similar.

    If anyone knows any finds that fit my needs PM me as I'll be there this week.

  5. #3409
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe5830  [View Original Post]
    Ended up not going forward with that trick. I just needed to do more research. Every area is different. I finally looked on Mojo and have some leads. Also checked into adultsearch, adultlook, eccie, privatedelights. Switter seems to be full of overpriced gals.

    The only ones I found on switter that I liked were Macy Rae (fucking expensive), Keira (kinkykeira702 on PD as well), and rachaeleelv. I'd consider both Keira and Rachaeleelv especially if others have input.

    Anyone seen "Suzxanna" suzxanna.com? She looks like a ton of fun based on reviews.

    Then there is Kiara (kiarawet95). Though from what I found on her she won't meet my criteria.

    Thanks for everyone chiming in and setting me straight. I have never done it and didn't want to chance it but needed validation on my feelings.

    FYI I'm always looking for CFS, BBBJ-CIM NSNQ, DFK, DATY, Greek is nice. A full GFE... thanks!
    I looked into the first two you mentioned but as I recall they weren't GFE? And the first one, Macy, I wasnt even sure was real. I did a proper intro and innocent question, and no reply. Perhaps a red flag if she won't answer questions to someone who is verified. I wouldn't be interested since apparently quoting above average anyways. And FYI. There has been talks about kiera and friend previously being a rob. I'll check the other one you mentioned.

  6. #3408

    Courtney Cade

    Hey guys. And INFO on Courtney Cade?

    I see that she is visting Chicago soon.

    I tried to see her last summer when I was in Vegas but our schedules never matched up.

    Please PM if you can.

    Thanks.

  7. #3407

    Listcrawler

    Quote Originally Posted by Zman429  [View Original Post]
    Mojo and listcrawler are good.
    Listcrawler seems hard to figure out which ones are spammy / fakes.

  8. #3406

    I have never done it for the record

    Quote Originally Posted by Chojin76  [View Original Post]
    I still don't know why people fall for this. Don't ever put a deposit down, don't ever use a CC, all this is a upsell / ROB trick.

    Doesn't matter how hot they are if they don't want the cash after the deed there are 4000 other girls that will.

    I told my buddy this and this girl was trying to get cash up front from him, he said sorry no thanks and the girl stayed and did the deed before getting paid.
    Ended up not going forward with that trick. I just needed to do more research. Every area is different. I finally looked on Mojo and have some leads. Also checked into adultsearch, adultlook, eccie, privatedelights. Switter seems to be full of overpriced gals.

    The only ones I found on switter that I liked were Macy Rae (fucking expensive), Keira (kinkykeira702 on PD as well), and rachaeleelv. I'd consider both Keira and Rachaeleelv especially if others have input.

    Anyone seen "Suzxanna" suzxanna.com? She looks like a ton of fun based on reviews.

    Then there is Kiara (kiarawet95). Though from what I found on her she won't meet my criteria.

    Thanks for everyone chiming in and setting me straight. I have never done it and didn't want to chance it but needed validation on my feelings.

    FYI I'm always looking for CFS, BBBJ-CIM NSNQ, DFK, DATY, Greek is nice. A full GFE... thanks!

  9. #3405
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexx1029  [View Original Post]
    Speaking of switter, anyone have any GFE success with anyone there? Without any of that deposit stuff of course. Just a warning, I noticed some stealing of pictures and ad templates, so you need to pay attention to that if you consider that a red flag.

    Or any GFE not on switter. I'm coming in next week. Thanks.
    Mojo and listcrawler are good.

  10. #3404
    Speaking of switter, anyone have any GFE success with anyone there? Without any of that deposit stuff of course. Just a warning, I noticed some stealing of pictures and ad templates, so you need to pay attention to that if you consider that a red flag.

    Or any GFE not on switter. I'm coming in next week. Thanks.

  11. #3403

    I don't get it

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe5830  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any intel on Sophie Stones. I finally got a number for her after working through email and she seems to be visiting from LA area.

    Her rates are decent and her services look great. Any info is helpful to prove she legit. She's doing a deposit thing where I feel a little worried about it but she asks for Hotel.com gift cards which if she was scamming would be a very odd thing to ask for since you can't just use it. It only works on hotels.

    She only advertises on switter and I can't find anything with her number or under her assumed name or email.

    Thanks for the help.

    https://switter.at/@sophiestones

    Did find her number 3234387810 in 2012 as a provider with a review on another site.

    Thanks in advance.
    I still don't know why people fall for this. Don't ever put a deposit down, don't ever use a CC, all this is a upsell / ROB trick.

    Doesn't matter how hot they are if they don't want the cash after the deed there are 4000 other girls that will.

    I told my buddy this and this girl was trying to get cash up front from him, he said sorry no thanks and the girl stayed and did the deed before getting paid.

  12. #3402

    Has anyone had success?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ptaotp  [View Original Post]
    NEVER send a deposit. Unless you like sending $$ to strangers you've never met.
    There are those who I have read it was not an issue but I was wary. So that's why I'm looking for info on her specifically.

  13. #3401

    Never.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe5830  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any intel on Sophie Stones. I finally got a number for her after working through email and she seems to be visiting from LA area.

    Her rates are decent and her services look great. Any info is helpful to prove she legit. She's doing a deposit thing where I feel a little worried about it but she asks for Hotel.com gift cards which if she was scamming would be a very odd thing to ask for since you can't just use it. It only works on hotels.

    She only advertises on switter and I can't find anything with her number or under her assumed name or email.

    Thanks for the help.

    https://switter.at/@sophiestones

    Did find her number 3234387810 in 2012 as a provider with a review on another site.

    Thanks in advance.
    NEVER send a deposit. Unless you like sending $$ to strangers you've never met.

  14. #3400

    Sophie Stones

    Anyone have any intel on Sophie Stones. I finally got a number for her after working through email and she seems to be visiting from LA area.

    Her rates are decent and her services look great. Any info is helpful to prove she legit. She's doing a deposit thing where I feel a little worried about it but she asks for Hotel.com gift cards which if she was scamming would be a very odd thing to ask for since you can't just use it. It only works on hotels.

    She only advertises on switter and I can't find anything with her number or under her assumed name or email.

    Thanks for the help.

    https://switter.at/@sophiestones

    Did find her number 3234387810 in 2012 as a provider with a review on another site.

    Thanks in advance.

  15. #3399

    Penny Laine

    Note. I've reviewed her before and saw her again. I was in the mood for a Greek visit and I rarely find someone who will provide that who I would be down with. She's not ATF material for me or anything, but she's willing for that.

    I wasn't able to meet up with the girl Shanahan reviewed, though I really would have liked to.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape