Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4343
    Senior Member


    Posts: 706

    Nadya

    Someone posted on here a while back that they had info that Nadya was poz. Prior to that I really want to hit it, because I heard she was pretty much down for anything.

    Be careful out there.

    -LCB.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo666  [View Original Post]
    Just ask for bb anal. I usually offer 200 for a hh and say I want to do bb. She'll try to haggle but hold firm. Once she gets to know you she'll literally just come over, get naked, and bend over.

  2. #4342

    Nadya

    Quote Originally Posted by EasternProwler  [View Original Post]
    Miss Nadya the Ukrainian hotness made it to Eastern WA and I want to see her, but her reviews are a total hit or miss YMMV type of thing- either a total cum receptacle or a pushy clock watcher with limited menu. Any advice on how to get the goods with Nadya? Especially interested in bb cia.
    Just ask for bb anal. I usually offer 200 for a hh and say I want to do bb. She'll try to haggle but hold firm. Once she gets to know you she'll literally just come over, get naked, and bend over.

  3. #4341
    Quote Originally Posted by SeekbbProvider  [View Original Post]
    Who'd want to go there? She looks SAD! The only time I saw her 4, 5, possibly 6 years ago, she looked good. She's about half the size she was back then! Literally skin hanging from a skeleton is what I see in her pics.
    Yea I've never seen her look this bad. The stores on her legs, and emaciated look from her hip bones are gross. I'm sure someone will tap it. They always do.

  4. #4340

    Want to go there?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7  [View Original Post]
    Yea it's pretty weird. She's in rough shape. She probably won't put up many barriers if you actually want to go there.
    Who'd want to go there? She looks SAD! The only time I saw her 4, 5, possibly 6 years ago, she looked good. She's about half the size she was back then! Literally skin hanging from a skeleton is what I see in her pics.

  5. #4339

    Nyet to Nadya

    Quote Originally Posted by EasternProwler  [View Original Post]
    Miss Nadya the Ukrainian hotness made it to Eastern WA and I want to see her, but her reviews are a total hit or miss YMMV type of thing- either a total cum receptacle or a pushy clock watcher with limited menu. Any advice on how to get the goods with Nadya? Especially interested in bb cia.
    FWIW- Used the Gimppirate approach and asked for the service. Was quoted 350 and politely declined.

  6. #4338
    Quote Originally Posted by BrstMan  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any intel on her? BB ok or not, level of service?
    Yes she will go raw not very animated would not let me put her legs over my shoulders and go balls deep.

  7. #4337
    Quote Originally Posted by BrstMan  [View Original Post]
    She ever give up BBCIP.
    I contacted her this morning. She moved on abruptly when I asked her even a little about her services. I guess you'll have to find out for yourself. Let us know if you do.

  8. #4336

    Miss Nadya Advice

    Miss Nadya the Ukrainian hotness made it to Eastern WA and I want to see her, but her reviews are a total hit or miss YMMV type of thing- either a total cum receptacle or a pushy clock watcher with limited menu. Any advice on how to get the goods with Nadya? Especially interested in bb cia.

  9. #4335

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by BrstMan  [View Original Post]
    She ever give up BBCIP.
    No, not even close. I was surprised I'd get BBBJ fluff for the main event.

    Granted, I never asked for extras.

  10. #4334

    Miss Nadya Advice

    Miss Nadya the Ukrainian hotness made it to Eastern WA and I want to see her, but her reviews are a total hit or miss YMMV type of thing- either a total cum receptacle or a pushy clock watcher with limited menu. Any advice on how to get the goods with Nadya? Especially interested in bb cia.

  11. #4333
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnShockley2  [View Original Post]
    Because she serves out of her residence she screens and is very very discreet. Once she knows you that eases up considerably. I've seen her through 3 different apartment moves. I'm sure she keeps a low profile. I have found that most girls working out of their home actually do screen.
    She ever give up BBCIP.

  12. #4332

    Guessing

    Quote Originally Posted by SirisuXX  [View Original Post]
    Bump. Anybody seen her lately?
    I'm guessing she has a rotation of regulars. Her tna login was used today but no ads posted.

  13. #4331

    Paranoid

    Quote Originally Posted by BrstMan  [View Original Post]
    Well she is close enough and cheap enough I might just see what is going on, she seemed pretty paranoid though.
    Because she serves out of her residence she screens and is very very discreet. Once she knows you that eases up considerably. I've seen her through 3 different apartment moves. I'm sure she keeps a low profile. I have found that most girls working out of their home actually do screen.

  14. #4330
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnShockley2  [View Original Post]
    Been a few years since I've seen her. Based on recent pictures she's lost a lot of weight.

    I can only go based on what I saw back then:

    She was very shy, hosting incall out of her apartment. Heavy smoker. Total non GFE.

    YMMV on BBBJ.

    Super tight pussy.

    Super tight.

    If I didn't mention it.

    Super tight pussy.

    Will say no fucking if your dick is too big. Will not ride cowgirl, wouldn't do doggie. Mish only and would only let me get her legs up when I was about to shoot the load. But with pussy like hers you're squirting it out.

    But WTF could I say? It was hh incall for. 6 back then.
    Well she is close enough and cheap enough I might just see what is going on, she seemed pretty paranoid though.

  15. #4329

    Erinburst

    Bump. Anybody seen her lately?

    Quote Originally Posted by SirisuXX  [View Original Post]

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape