Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11938

    Sasha? More Info Please.

    Quote Originally Posted by CarmeloJoe35  [View Original Post]
    Her name is sasha. BAM. Wow! Price went up but worth it.
    Wondering price and other details. MSOG PM me if you prefer.

  2. #11937

    Jessica in Clarkston

    Quote Originally Posted by FunNights69  [View Original Post]
    Just visited the spa in clarkston. Saw a girl named Jessica, little bit of a stomach but one of the better looking girls you'll find at these places. Probably around 30. One of the better massages I've ever had. Left happy would repeat.
    Can you give me the info on the spa in Clarkston?

    Thanks.

  3. #11936

    Anna

    Quote Originally Posted by CarmeloJoe35  [View Original Post]
    Her name is sasha. BAM. Wow! Price went up but worth it.
    Where is she advertising now?

    Any links, ph nos?

    Feel free to PM me....

    Thanks.

  4. #11935
    Quote Originally Posted by Jkpt11  [View Original Post]
    Still somewhat new at this. I did not know that was normal practice. I'm not sure of the logic of not giving the address when you have made an appt.
    She is watching you, making sure you're not LE. Not that she can be certain but at least has an idea who's coming over. Got to look at it from her prospective. You get in the area, she gives you address, usually then she will see you, tell you how to get where she is.

  5. #11934

    Come enjoy a good time while getting deeply satisfied by my all-star skills.


  6. #11933

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by RollingStoner  [View Original Post]
    That's how it works.
    Still somewhat new at this. I did not know that was normal practice. I'm not sure of the logic of not giving the address when you have made an appt.

  7. #11932

    Pretty European blond

    Quote Originally Posted by TugHunter  [View Original Post]
    Catherine, or Shelly, or pretty European blond, or whatever. Saw her several years ago. Went by Julia at that time. She lived in Oak Park, in some towers that are home base for several providers. Hardly any rub, on a bed, then flip for HJ or CBJ. I chose CBJ, and regretted by choice- toothy but got the job done by going to my happy place. In my opinion, she is not pretty, but she is European and blond. It was definitely overpriced at 1. 50 but one of my first experiences so I didn't know any better. I didn't go back and will not go back.
    Thanks for the info!

  8. #11931

    Eastern European Blond

    Quote Originally Posted by Jkpt11  [View Original Post]
    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2956279 (Lily).

    https://adultsearch.com/michigan/det...scorts/1179992 (Catherine. May go by name of Shelly?

    I talked to her yesterday about setting up an appt for a massage. She has a heavy Polish accent. She would not give me her address. Just wanted me to drive to a particular area and then call her. Made me suspicious.
    Catherine, or Shelly, or pretty European blond, or whatever. Saw her several years ago. Went by Julia at that time. She lived in Oak Park, in some towers that are home base for several providers. Hardly any rub, on a bed, then flip for HJ or CBJ. I chose CBJ, and regretted by choice- toothy but got the job done by going to my happy place. In my opinion, she is not pretty, but she is European and blond. It was definitely overpriced at 1. 50 but one of my first experiences so I didn't know any better. I didn't go back and will not go back.

  9. #11930
    Quote Originally Posted by Jkpt11  [View Original Post]
    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2956279 (Lily).

    https://adultsearch.com/michigan/det...scorts/1179992 (Catherine. May go by name of Shelly?

    I talked to her yesterday about setting up an appt for a massage. She has a heavy Polish accent. She would not give me her address. Just wanted me to drive to a particular area and then call her. Made me suspicious.
    That's how it works.

  10. #11929

    Anna's girl in canton

    Her name is sasha. BAM. Wow! Price went up but worth it.

  11. #11928

    Thanks to everyone for all the information.

    Still new to the site here and to the new hobby.

    With that being said I am looking for a little guidance for some fun Downriver or south west Wayne county. Would really like to find a nuru provider but I'm up for any fun.

    Again thank you for everything you all post it is appreciated by a lot of us and I will share what I learn as well.

  12. #11927

    Pretty Sexy Blonde


  13. #11926

    Tomii in Canton

    FYI: Someone tried to turn the pool supply store next to Tommi into a drive through, with a truck.

    Enough damage to the building for the city to post a 'do not enter' sign on Tomii's door (city probably held a party that night). Another business further down the strip mall wasn't effected (great Chinese by the way), said they didn't know if\when Tomii might reopen.

    From recent personal experience, really no big loss.

  14. #11925

    Anyone seen Lily or Cathrine

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2956279 (Lily).

    https://adultsearch.com/michigan/det...scorts/1179992 (Catherine. May go by name of Shelly?

    I talked to her yesterday about setting up an appt for a massage. She has a heavy Polish accent. She would not give me her address. Just wanted me to drive to a particular area and then call her. Made me suspicious.

  15. #11924

    J C Massage Eastpointe

    I haven't been to this place in a few years. I was driving by and figured I would stop. One hour was $80. The place was very clean. My masseuse was attractive and had a very nice personality. She gave me a wonderful deep tissue massage. I left feeling great and with a smile on my face. Will go back next time I am in the area.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape