Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,501 to 4,515 of 9291
-
11-11-18 01:17 #4791Senior Member

Posts: 431Caddy has private (curtained off) 'champagne' rooms / booths on the first floor in a room off the hall that goes to the patio. Upstairs is the regular LD booths (not curtained), and there are a few curtained booths upstairs too. Really hit or miss, seems to depend who is working (management) but I've had dances in those curtained booths that were just as enjoyable as any time I've had in a champagne room. I've also been ripped off more times in those curtained booths than in champagne rooms. Caddy is the place I go to if I want to gamble whether a dancer will actually deliver on her promises. I get the impression odds of being scammed at Foxy are similar, but that's just an assumption - the prices most Foxy dancers quote for anything more than a basic LD in the half hour (the only private) champagne room are astronomical so I've never risked it.
Originally Posted by Spectator
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-18 01:12 #4790Senior Member

Posts: 431So one dancer charged you $10/ song and another charged you $15 and you aren't sure you'll go back because the prices aren't consistent?
Originally Posted by Kolsch
[View Original Post]
Is there some other club in Prov you know of where you can $10 or $15 lapdances?
Maybe it's just me, but of all the things there are to complain about in a strip club, inconsistent CHEAP lapdance prices are at the very bottom of the list. They don't even make it onto my list.
-
11-08-18 18:22 #4789Senior Member

Posts: 407I got a CBJ on that couch that you're mentioning on some shitty holiday when there was just NOBODY there. Mother's Day? July 4th? Some silly holiday that I don't celebrate.
Originally Posted by Geffe71
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-18 14:21 #4788Regular Member

Posts: 5Desire.
Gwen is a great girl. Bright and funny. Gives a very sensual lap dance. HJ is available in the 15 minute.
Originally Posted by ReadyToLear
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-18 21:36 #4787Senior Member

Posts: 257Desire
Spent my first evening at Desire recently. Got in before the cover charge and the place was full with lots of attractive girls. Bartender was cute and attentive. Spent time with Gwen. Blonde, medium height, perfect curvy build with a nice rack and pretty face. Lap dances were $. 35 and tried one private dance. All were ok with limited roaming and no extras. She did ask to exchange numbers so maybe with time more is available. Spoke with another tall blonde in glasses I'd like to see again. Not worth the $15 cover but would like to give it another go early in the day.
-
10-30-18 06:43 #4786Senior Member

Posts: 257CF Discounts
CF has two for one dances until 6 pm on Sundays, Mondays and Tuesdays at least. It's not posted. Some of the girls will tell you right away as a selling point. There are a few girls who won't mention it and will charge you $30 per song and pocket the extra $. They have several new girls. Had a rare weekend off so splurged there three days in a row. Great time each day / night with different dancer's. The bartenders are excellent too.
-
10-29-18 13:20 #4785Senior Member

Posts: 69Club Fantasies
Went on last Monday. First dancer charged me $30 per song for three songs. She was a petite Latina with perfect natural breasts. The big head was disappointed, but the small head was loving life. I got two dances from a tall dancer because she offered me 2 for 1. Evidently the pricing structure depends on the dancer. Not sure I'll be back.
-
10-27-18 14:41 #4784Senior Member

Posts: 3748Thank you sir!
Originally Posted by WillyO
[View Original Post]
And now that we are discussing the oldies from the old Pink Palace, here is another I'd surely love to inseminate again! Emerald was her stage name, but she went by Jessica sometimes--her real first name is Erica and I had several numbers for her, but that was 7 years ago, so those numbers are long defunct. The first time I took her into the Cheaters fuckbooth, she was a run-of the mill mechanical bareback fuck, but insisted on pullout, and would not kiss. I think I was one of the precious few to hit it off with her, since she was quite aloof and disinterested with strangers--so until and unless one made an effort to get to know her better, she was not too much fun. But I worked on her, and she turned into one of my best full GFE, tongue-kissing "girlfriends" in that Cheaters bordello. I have lots of other pics of her including videos and creampies, but the one below should suffice for identification. That picture is 7 years old. If any one knows if she's' active, and has any current contact info, I would surely be willing return the favor! .
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1A_k...ew?usp=sharing
-
10-27-18 09:37 #4783Senior Member

Posts: 82Rachel
Any one have her contact info wonder if she works utr or if she is still up for fun.
Originally Posted by WillyO
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-18 13:00 #4782Senior Member

Posts: 1228It is a different Rachel. I remember the one pictured from the pink palace. She was pretty hot at the time and ended up at Desire for a while after the pp closed. The Rachel under discussion is very petite and I always thought she was a nice girl even though she may have had some troubles. Aimed to please in the booth too!
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-18 08:00 #4781Senior Member

Posts: 3748Rachel?
Is the the Rachel that everyone is discussing? The picture is from when I bareback fucked her in the booth at least 8 years ago at Cheaters. She started out not budging below 140 plus booth fees, but then dropped her price to the standard 100 after a while. She was quite a hottie at the time. She was a small girl but with nice perky tits. Sorry I never got a picture of her body, but here is a face pic. Is this the same one? Or are you referring to a different Rachel?
Originally Posted by BostonGuy78
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-18 20:51 #4780Senior Member

Posts: 182Champane room hasnt moved I don't think, can't remember if they moved it around a little when they renovated. Hasn't been particularly watched when I've been in there. I usually tip the cashier a fiver so the clock isn't rushed and no one peeks.
Originally Posted by Spectator
[View Original Post]
There is a couch upstairs that no one really goes by that's curtained off. That's what is considered the upstairs VIP room.
Nowadays the hostesses and shot girls are hotter than the dancers at CL.
-
10-24-18 22:44 #4779Senior Member

Posts: 1228Can't comment on her recent looks but she hasn't been to, or working at, the Wild Zebra in a year or so.
Originally Posted by Tdg222
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-18 21:34 #4778Senior Member

Posts: 34Rachel
I saw her at WZ probably 6-8 months ago, and looks have gone downhill.
Originally Posted by Geffe71
[View Original Post]
I remember her from years ago at CL, then towards the end of her CL time she looked decent but older. But when I saw her last it looks like strip-club life might be catching up with her. I remember her stopping to chat with me and giving telling me little lies that she was just at WZ to help a friend get into dancing, among others.
Last few time at WZ, I have yet to see her. Always a chance that she went back to CL though.
-
10-24-18 07:55 #4777Senior Member

Posts: 82Rachel
What she looking like pm the pic if you can.
Originally Posted by Geffe71
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




