Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,926 to 26,940 of 44206
-
10-28-18 00:12 #17281

Posts: 681Of the 3 I have had Amber and no complaints. Only saw her once earlier in the year and she seemed a bit more free spirited than some of the other HS girls that I have tried. Curvy latina who I recall had some great tan lines on her at the time. She reminded me of a Cali surfer chick.
Originally Posted by BlackFade1000
[View Original Post]
Was at HS today and had Mia for the first time. Great find. Beautiful brunette cauc. Gave an actual massage before the fun began. No rushing and we actually went significantly over our alloted time frame of 30 minutes. She's a repeat for sure. The girls were all in costume today for Halloween and they decked out the hallway in great spooky decor.
-
10-27-18 22:29 #17280Senior Member

Posts: 78Search for it on this forum thread and you will find it.
Originally Posted by Avalon777
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-18 18:58 #17279Senior Member

Posts: 46Hs ig
https://www.instagram.com/h0ney949/
Originally Posted by Avalon777
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-18 17:47 #17278Senior Member

Posts: 36Honey IG
Can I ask what Honey's instagram page is. I have tried searching it on google and I can't find it. Thanks.
Originally Posted by BlackFade1000
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-18 14:54 #17277Banned Member

Posts: 96Good tip!
RN.
Usually those viet chicks won't do a C note, so kudos. Fun place and lots of talent there.
Originally Posted by RedNose1
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-18 14:51 #17276Banned Member

Posts: 96Put the work in fellas.
Is it just me, but seeing a lot of posts from mongers who have not contributed one bit of intel. Smhh.
Originally Posted by PoopScoops
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-18 12:45 #17275Senior Member

Posts: 39888.
On Harbor between McFadden and Edinger on the East side strip mall tucked in the corner. Happy hunting.
Originally Posted by PoopScoops
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-18 03:04 #17274Regular Member

Posts: 9888
Same, a lot of info, but I have no idea where it is, or name.
Originally Posted by SonyaBraham1
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-18 15:09 #17273Regular Member

Posts: 15Can anyone share 888 location please. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Kknm1
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-18 12:47 #17272Senior Member

Posts: 233Yeah Grace is sweet, she said she just started at 888 for a couple days. She was working somewhere in Garden Grove before.
Originally Posted by CJamesTX85
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-18 10:50 #17271Regular Member

Posts: 3Hs.
I've visited HS a few times however I've lost their text number. Can someone please PM it to me? TIA!
-
10-26-18 09:48 #17270

Posts: 681What are you talking about?
Originally Posted by WantsToC
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-18 21:21 #17269Regular Member

Posts: 8Is there a known day that is? Would like to know what day (s) to not even bother going / go somewhere else.
Originally Posted by RedNose1
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-18 18:26 #17268Senior Member

Posts: 202888 grace
Saw grace today. So so on looks. Body was nice and boobs were good size and super soft definitely natural. Massage was good. Nice teasing. Can't beat the 30 hr price and standard tip.
-
10-25-18 15:39 #17267Regular Member

Posts: 15888.
Me too, can someone provide info on 888? Thanks.
Originally Posted by Wasabijay
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






