Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 386 of 464 FirstFirst ... 286 336 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 436 ... LastLast
Results 5,776 to 5,790 of 6955
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1180

    Greetings to all

    I can't believe I found this place, I have been desperately looking for a SH replacement.

    I was bigbangtheory on SH.

    Been a regular at Burnside, I have only seen 2 never saw a third.

    Always been treated well and never left disappointed!

    I do miss the girl from last year Jessica, she gave a great hard massage! Very powerful and was a sweetheart as well.

    I really wouldn't mind meeting the underwear lady, I think Latinas are very hot! Any info is appreciated.

    I visit Burnside once a week I don't like to change a good thing, I will post after all visit.

  2. #1179

    Obrervation

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMike1952  [View Original Post]
    I've been a regular of Yung at Silver Lane for quite some time now, but I decided to try Burnside after all the reports. I got Lilly. Here is my thumbnail comparison, based on limited recent experience at Burnside. (Used to go there at first, when it was the only game in town).

    The girls at Burnside are younger and prettier (I saw one other masseuse on duty.) They allow more roaming and contact on some they are not familiar with. She was fun and playful.

    I get lots of contact with Yung because she knows me. She still will not take down her top for me, which I assume is because she it not proud of her breasts, which do not seem very large. I do find her technique on the finish to be superior. I'm only looking for hand release, so I don't really care if Burnside offers more.

    I think the girls at Burnside could probably be lots of fun if you get to know them.

    Here is one detail that matters to me. Yung always strips the table and changes the sheets between customers. Burnside uses those tissue paper covers and just replaces those between sessions, leaving the sheets on. I think it is much more sanitary to change the sheets.

    Mike.
    I enjoyed the differences. My doctors office uses the tissue paper covers so I always thought of them as sanitary but I do prefer the sheets.

    The Burnside girls are more fun once they know an trust you. More is available there without breaking the bank.

    I guess its like comparing Ying an Yang with Yung thrown in.

  3. #1178

    Burnside v. Silver Lane

    I've been a regular of Yung at Silver Lane for quite some time now, but I decided to try Burnside after all the reports. I got Lilly. Here is my thumbnail comparison, based on limited recent experience at Burnside. (Used to go there at first, when it was the only game in town).

    The girls at Burnside are younger and prettier (I saw one other masseuse on duty.) They allow more roaming and contact on some they are not familiar with. She was fun and playful.

    I get lots of contact with Yung because she knows me. She still will not take down her top for me, which I assume is because she it not proud of her breasts, which do not seem very large. I do find her technique on the finish to be superior. I'm only looking for hand release, so I don't really care if Burnside offers more.

    I think the girls at Burnside could probably be lots of fun if you get to know them.

    Here is one detail that matters to me. Yung always strips the table and changes the sheets between customers. Burnside uses those tissue paper covers and just replaces those between sessions, leaving the sheets on. I think it is much more sanitary to change the sheets.

    Mike.

  4. #1177

    Amp

    Quote Originally Posted by JustLooking30  [View Original Post]
    Another monger learned the hard way that BBFS isn't offered. She kicked him out.

    She's older, slim, with A cups and long nipples but really bad breath. Very tight kitty.

    But her attitude and the high prices for what she offers really make E. Hartford / et all the place to go.
    I agree with you 100%. Her breath killed the mood for me I've never had a problem completing a HE before that moment. She needs to get that checked out. Other than that and her quoting me $$ for everything my decision on going back there was made. Never doing that again. BTW I just got the regular massage and are&T.

  5. #1176
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoss203  [View Original Post]
    Hey justlooking, how are her looks? Is she slim? Young? Good fuck? Etc worth the visit?
    Another monger learned the hard way that BBFS isn't offered. She kicked him out.

    She's older, slim, with A cups and long nipples but really bad breath. Very tight kitty.

    But her attitude and the high prices for what she offers really make E. Hartford / et all the place to go.

  6. #1175

    Tight Kitty

    Hey justlooking, how are her looks? Is she slim? Young? Good fuck? Etc worth the visit?

    Quote Originally Posted by JustLooking30  [View Original Post]
    So I went to Manchester recently for a much needed massage. Stopped by the place that isn't on main street. It's just the one lady at this place. She's the ow seener / operator and apparently does very well at this location when I saw her new white BMW. It use to be red.

    Always, I thought I had enough cash on me to get what I always go there for.

    Turns out I misscounted, didn't think much of it cause she's actually a decent masseuse. So I opted for 90 minutes no extras. That's. 9 plus tip.

    Now the tip, in my opinion is paid for the extras. Since I didn't want any extras I gave. 5 because I'm there often enough she knows me, what I like blah blah.

    She looks at the cash and goes, "that's it?

    I'm like, "yeah, I just want a massage today".

    Her, "I need more tip than this".

    I go, "are you serious? That's not enough? That's plenty for a tip. ".

    Her, "no, you need to give me more".

    I go, "Ok" . I grab my cash and walk back to my car and drive off. Let's see if some one else pays her rates.

    I stopped getting lip service from her cause of her bad breath. Her tight kitty and the fact she let me creampie her are why I kept repeating. Never again.

    She lost a biweekly customer.

    The girls in e. Hartford never pulled that shit.

  7. #1174

    Something to grab

    Does anyone have suggestions on any MPs that have girls with bigger boobs or just an all around thicker girl? A lot of these girls are toothpicks. Pm me.

  8. #1173

    Golden

    Quote Originally Posted by WMassDan  [View Original Post]
    Had a visit with Sophia this week. Short, cute and a great ass. Average rub with a nice dose of st. On the flip, she encouraged utc below, some utc up top but wouldn't take the bra off. Asked to suck her nipples but she declined. Tried some fiv but that was a no too. So, I just roamed around that great ass until completion. Standard donation and would repeat.
    Is Sophia new at Golden? For a long time, Golden had 3 girls. Nicole, Lily, and Lisa. I haven't been there in a month or so but is Sophia new? Did she replace Lisa or are there 4 girls there now? How does Sophia compare to Nicole and Lily?

  9. #1172

    Burnside

    I went to Burnside last Sunday and it really wasn't any different than any other AMP. For me. I did not get Nicole or Lilly though. Girl was pretty, but I forget her name. I just know it wasn't and or L.

  10. #1171

    Thank You

    Quote Originally Posted by Fnm123  [View Original Post]
    I got to second RonOne. Nicole has been so good to me I haven't tried anyone else. If you're nice and respectful and make reasonable requests she is playful. I've asked her to do some stuff I like but is not in typical AMPs routine. Like instead of flip and lying on my back, I sit on a chair for a while and she gets on her knees. Makes me feel like a king. Or I get on all fours on the table and she reaches underneath. I showed her pic of nuru on internet hoping they would offer soapy in table shower room but there's no door on the room so I'm not sure they will go that far. I tip 50 hh or 60 hr because it's worth it to me for her to go along w easy requests even though most places would say no or be awkward about it. She's just fun and sexy.
    Appreciate the nice words an glad to see it worked out for you on Burnside as it has for me. An others.

  11. #1170

    See last poster

    Quote Originally Posted by RichardSmorgen  [View Original Post]
    I've been to Silver Lane and Golden and Manchester many times but was looking for a change this week. Does anyone have any feedback on King, Royal, or Oasis? Reply or PM me if you have any recommendations.
    See what was just posted on Nicole at Burnside. You can't go wrong there with any of the 3 girls.

  12. #1169

    Other AMPs in Hartford?

    I've been to Silver Lane and Golden and Manchester many times but was looking for a change this week. Does anyone have any feedback on King, Royal, or Oasis? Reply or PM me if you have any recommendations.

  13. #1168

    Second

    Quote Originally Posted by RonOne  [View Original Post]
    Slim Glad you found her to your liking. My posts on the 3 of them Young Chinse lady, Young Nicole an 30's Lilly have made many posters here happy after I shared some info with them.

    I do not know of a one that has left unhappy. Your 2nd an 3rd visit after some trust builds will be even better.

    BTW you were 400 feet from one Colombian an 3/4 of a mile from the second one. They are NOT pros an do NOT advertise.

    In Columbia both were pros.
    I got to second RonOne. Nicole has been so good to me I haven't tried anyone else. If you're nice and respectful and make reasonable requests she is playful. I've asked her to do some stuff I like but is not in typical AMPs routine. Like instead of flip and lying on my back, I sit on a chair for a while and she gets on her knees. Makes me feel like a king. Or I get on all fours on the table and she reaches underneath. I showed her pic of nuru on internet hoping they would offer soapy in table shower room but there's no door on the room so I'm not sure they will go that far. I tip 50 hh or 60 hr because it's worth it to me for her to go along w easy requests even though most places would say no or be awkward about it. She's just fun and sexy.

  14. #1167
    Quote Originally Posted by JustLooking30  [View Original Post]
    Up until this, this place always made me happy.
    I was just informed by another monger that BBFS is NOT offered to everyone. And I apologize for anyone going there specifically for that.

    Guess I'm just a handsome sob.

  15. #1166
    Quote Originally Posted by RonOne  [View Original Post]
    Unless you were looking for variety why not just go to Nicole or Lilly for a sure thing at Burnside?
    Up until this, this place always made me happy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape